ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chrisjohn89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Chrisjohn89 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:16 pm

How can I delete a msg/post ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Chrisjohn89 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:16 pm
How can I delete a msg/post ?
Posts are not deleted.

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:55 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:13 pm
uddin000 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:55 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:36 am
pls can someone advise whats best for me to do now??
and i want to reapply coz i cant take waiting so long for appeal
how quick can u re apply?
whats the reason for refusal?
I didn't provided August wage slip ( I did provide this don't know why home office are saying i didn't provide it!!!)
And i'm working for my uncle for some reason I think i'm a share holder i don't know??? but i'm an employee here is the full list

Furthermore, answers are given in your employment interview and checks carried out by this office show the director and sole shareholder of xxxxxxx is your Uncle. Therfore I am satisfied that paragraph 9 of the Immigration Rules Apply.

In respect of income from employment and/or shares in a limited company based in the UK of a type of specified in Paragraph 9. etc etc
  • The person is either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of another company within the same group and
  • Shares are held (directly or indirectly) by a person, their partner or the following family members of the person or their partner, parent, grandparent, child, stepchild,grandchild, brother sister uncle aunt nephew neice or first cousin
Comany Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.

Evidence of registration with the registrar of Companies at Companies House.

If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.

If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountants certificate of confirmation.

From an accountant who is a member of the uk recognized supervisory body (as defines in the company act 2006) or who is a member of the institute of financial accountants.

Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12 month period as the Company Tax return CT600.

A current Appointment Report from Companies House.

One of the documents must also be provided: A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print out) confirming the vat registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79000 or was excess of the threshold which applied during the last financial year.

Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.

Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and national insurance, proof of PAYE reference number, and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC

I have all these documents but didn't provide them in the application shud i try get them to reconsider?? send all this paperwork and maybe they'll overturn the decision?? My lawyer was recomending this but please someone else help me on what i shud do i just typed everything for the refusal
How awful are those working in the home office!? They cant even tell if a person is a shareholder or an employee? :roll: And if they cant even scan/review all the documents provided then there are not fit for the job. Simple.
I hate everyone!

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:10 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:12 am
went to collect my visa today
rejected :( :(
Haye. Dont tell me that. You joking. 😲😲😲😲. Whats the reason for refusal. Why did they do that?

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:11 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
I didn't provided August wage slip ( I did provide this don't know why home office are saying i didn't provide it!!!)
And i'm working for my uncle for some reason I think i'm a share holder i don't know??? but i'm an employee here is the full list

Furthermore, answers are given in your employment interview and checks carried out by this office show the director and sole shareholder of xxxxxxx is your Uncle. Therfore I am satisfied that paragraph 9 of the Immigration Rules Apply.

In respect of income from employment and/or shares in a limited company based in the UK of a type of specified in Paragraph 9. etc etc
  • The person is either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of another company within the same group and
  • Shares are held (directly or indirectly) by a person, their partner or the following family members of the person or their partner, parent, grandparent, child, stepchild,grandchild, brother sister uncle aunt nephew neice or first cousin
Comany Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.

If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.

If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountants certificate of confirmation.

From an accountant who is a member of the uk recognized supervisory body (as defines in the company act 2006) or who is a member of the institute of financial accountants.

Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12 month period as the Company Tax return CT600.

One of the documents must also be provided: A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print out) confirming the vat registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79000 or was excess of the threshold which applied during the last financial year.

Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and national insurance, proof of PAYE reference number, and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC

I have all these documents but didn't provide them in the application shud i try get them to reconsider?? send all this paperwork and maybe they'll overturn the decision?? My lawyer was recomending this but please someone else help me on what i shud do i just typed everything for the refusal
Probably best appealing if they mistook you for an shareholder instead of an employee. If you have all the paperwork you could supply them in the appeal. But appeals can take a long time so find out if its best to reapply. Speak to your lawyer. And just want to confirm when did you recieve text to collect documents?

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:15 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:11 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:

Probably best appealing if they mistook you for an shareholder instead of an employee. If you have all the paperwork you could supply them in the appeal. But appeals can take a long time so find out if its best to reapply. Speak to your lawyer. And just want to confirm when did you recieve text to collect documents?
No my lawyer said i can reconsider, if i send these documents in to sheffiled they might overturn it
without going to court for reappeal
or new application

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:20 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:

If you have the documents. I would definitely recommend appeal or mandatory reconsideration whatever is the way for them to reconsider with all the documents. I wouldn’t reapply again if i was you. Because you can’t apply priority service if once refused.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Safina000 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:20 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:

If you have the documents. I would definitely recommend appeal or mandatory reconsideration whatever is the way for them to reconsider with all the documents. I wouldn’t reapply again if i was you. Because you can’t apply priority service if once refused.
are u being serious u cant do priority service again if refused?? u sure??

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:34 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:28 pm
You can but its not recommeneded... as they may not be able to meet 6 week requirement due yo previous refusals

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:36 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:28 pm
Safina000 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:20 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:

Yes. Im sure. But please check with your solictor too. Make sure you appeal as the health surchages also cahnged and whatever you have paid for fee. U have lost that for no reason i think. U have all the documents and hopefully they will overturn the decision for you. I just pray they do. 🙏🏻

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:00 pm

This Priority Service is really a double edged sword isnt it?

On the one hand, it provides a quick decision and on the other hand, it also means that the home office would be rushing when they review the application and are likely to miss or misunderstand things which could lead to the application being refused
I hate everyone!

Chrisjohn89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by Chrisjohn89 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Hello again, thanks for being kind and replying me. Well, I’m trying to understan. What you mean about this...
HO do NOT inform you weekly/monthly or every step in their process, they do not 'hand hold' during your visa application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Chrisjohn89 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:13 pm
Hello again, thanks for being kind and replying me. Well, I’m trying to understan. What you mean about this...
HO do NOT inform you weekly/monthly or every step in their process, they do not 'hand hold' during your visa application.
It means HO will take as long as they need to before making a decision on your application. They won't tell you constantly where they are at in your application or why it is taking long.

Most spouse settlement visa applications, using normal service, take 60 days or more.

There is nothing you can do but wait to hear back from HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Update
Contacted again today
Said decision has been made in 31st January
Waiting for emial.or text now

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm
Update
Contacted again today
did you ring them?
did they tell you the date the decision was made?
cause when i asked when i rang them on Monday they said they couldn't reveal that information, but both the cases decisions had been made

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:55 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:

How awful are those working in the home office!? They cant even tell if a person is a shareholder or an employee? :roll: And if they cant even scan/review all the documents provided then there are not fit for the job. Simple.
yes they are your copany is specified company dont do appeal better fresh application change ur job other wise if u repply u need 1 year ur recored and company record aswell appeal is totally wwaste time ok
some refuse twise and layer says visa will be granted my advise you better change job than apply

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 am
Raja78611 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 am
Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:00 am
Raja78611 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 am
Biometrics Islamabad 12/12/2018
40 working days today.
Waiting is hard
63rd working day
Same location
Have u called them for update its more then 60 days
Yeah
Contacted on 59th day
Told decision has been made and now wait for the passport to arrive
So Aasan you applied in November 2018 and you still havent received outcome on the visa application yet?

You must have a complicated case
I hate everyone!

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Raja78611 wrote:
40 working days today.
Waiting is hard
When did you submit your online application? I thought waiting time starts from that point
I hate everyone!

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Raja78611 wrote:
40 working days today.
Waiting is hard
When did you submit your online application? I thought waiting time starts from that point
waiting times are from biometrics

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:27 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Raja78611 wrote:
40 working days today.
Waiting is hard
Thank you and inshallah you will receive good news soon
I hate everyone!

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:27 pm
arsy20 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Raja78611 wrote:
40 working days today.
Waiting is hard
Thank you and inshallah you will receive good news soon
I just wanted to confirm can they text you on the weekend for collection?
I know passports can only be collected on Monday-Friday but i heard texts can be received on weekends?

And also what is your timeline? I cant find it. Thanks.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:00 am

naz khan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:41 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:55 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
uddin000 wrote:

yes they are your copany is specified company dont do appeal better fresh application change ur job other wise if u repply u need 1 year ur recored and company record aswell appeal is totally wwaste time ok
some refuse twise and layer says visa will be granted my advise you better change job than apply
im not going to change my job what the hell
just for an application
why wud i change job? everything is completely legitement
this is my job my career why would i change it
not very good advice im very happy where im working why cant it be accepted with this job

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:22 am

can i do reconsideration if i have right to appeal?

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:48 am

arsy20 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:02 pm
Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm
Update
Contacted again today
did you ring them?
did they tell you the date the decision was made?
cause when i asked when i rang them on Monday they said they couldn't reveal that information, but both the cases decisions had been made
Yeah
Rang them
It's second time, first time they just told that decision has been made but called again after 4 days and they said it was made on 31st January

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:50 am

Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm
Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 am
Raja78611 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 am
Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:00 am

63rd working day
Same location
Have u called them for update its more then 60 days
Yeah
Contacted on 59th day
Told decision has been made and now wait for the passport to arrive
So Aasan you applied in November 2018 and you still havent received outcome on the visa application yet?

You must have a complicated case
Not complicated though
Being told that decision is made on 31st January
Waiting for passport now