ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Raja78611
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Raja78611 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:31 am

Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm
Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 am
Raja78611 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 am
Aasan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:00 am

63rd working day
Same location
Have u called them for update its more then 60 days
Yeah
Contacted on 59th day
Told decision has been made and now wait for the passport to arrive
So Aasan you applied in November 2018 and you still havent received outcome on the visa application yet?

You must have a complicated case
Yes it's start from Biometrics. What abt u when did u submit ur biometrics?

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am

Raja78611 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:31 am
Jav9289 wrote:
Aasan wrote:
Raja78611 wrote:

Yeah
Contacted on 59th day
So Aasan you applied in November 2018 and you still havent received outcome on the visa application yet?

Yes it's start from Biometrics. What abt u when did u submit ur biometrics?
arsy20 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:27 pm
arsy20 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:11 pm

When did you submit your online application? I thought waiting time starts from that point
waiting times are from biometrics
Thank you and inshallah you will receive good news soon
I just wanted to confirm can they text you on the weekend for collection?
I know passports can only be collected on Monday-Friday but i heard texts can be received on weekends?

And also what is your timeline? I cant find it. Thanks.
Dont want to give complete details guys as I am afraid that I might jinx the application which I know sounds silly. But it was submitted very recently.

I dont think they can text on the weekend unless there is a delay in the text being received.

Are you using one job or two jobs and any savings?
I hate everyone!

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:31 am

Aasan wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:50 am
Jav9289 wrote:
Aasan wrote:
Raja78611 wrote:

Yeah
Contacted on 59th day

Not complicated though
Being told that decision is made on 31st January
Waiting for passport now
Are u using one job and/or savings?
I hate everyone!

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:47 am

HamzahB786 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:22 am
can i do reconsideration if i have right to appeal?
totally wastted of time is better if you dont wantt change job repply with whole yr company documents and you whole yr pay slips and ur ancle pay slips recor u r slefemployed u r not director but work in relative company mean u r specified limited company plz understand and do so appeal or same doc repply

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:51 am

Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:31 am
Aasan wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:50 am
Jav9289 wrote:
Aasan wrote:

Yeah
Contacted on 59th day

Not complicated though
Being told that decision is made on 31st January
Waiting for passport now
Are u using one job and/or savings?
One job

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am

naz khan wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:47 am
HamzahB786 wrote:
totally wastted of time is better if you dont wantt change job repply with whole yr company documents and you whole yr pay slips and ur ancle pay slips recor u r slefemployed u r not director but work in relative company mean u r specified limited company plz understand and do so appeal or same doc repply
Im not self employed!
Im employed to my uncle who is the director
neither i am a shareholder of the company
my uncle and aunty are the only shareholders of the company
i just work for the company as an employer
ok so reapply yes??

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:07 am

Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am

Dont want to give complete details guys as I am afraid that I might jinx the application which I know sounds silly. But it was submitted very recently.

I dont think they can text on the weekend unless there is a delay in the text being received.

Are you using one job or two jobs and any savings?
Just one job. Biometrics 7th jan. Ihs for son paid 16th jan. Rang on 5th feb said decision has been made on both cases. Stating should here any day now.

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 am

HamzahB786 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am
naz khan wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Im not self employed!
ok so reapply yes??
immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... 54778.html

Read this thread

This guy escalated the matter via his local MP and the decision was overturned
I hate everyone!

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:33 am

Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 am
HamzahB786 wrote:
naz khan wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Im not self employed!
ok so reapply yes??

Read this thread

i am give experiance answer u r not director but any relative company if u work they consider specified company and they consider you as shareholder or director so they requir same document as self employed plz understant or waste ur time i am give truth advise layer making moneyy and make fool you

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:45 pm

naz khan wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:33 am
Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 am
HamzahB786 wrote:
naz khan wrote:

Im not self employed!
ok so reapply yes??

Read this thread

i am give experiance answer u r not director but any relative company if u work they consider specified company and they consider you as shareholder or director so they requir same document as self employed plz understant or waste ur time i am give truth advise layer making moneyy and make fool you
Non English text removed by moderator. Post in English only!!!
I hate everyone!

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Listen Hamzah,

Look, I’m not an expert, but reading through all your posts. I think its best for you to send Mandatory Reconsidration. Insha’ALLAH it won’t take them long to overturn their decision, just make sure you make a list of documents first and tick them along an then read through very carefully rejection letter and understand what was missing first. It was priority application and have a faith in ALLAH swt. They will overturn the decision in few week.

I’ll tell you something, one of my cousin, she got married in april 2013 in pakistan. Her husband got refused visa 4 times since then. She kept putting new appocation and this was due to her job. They thibk its not real. Then she appealed this time, with more evidence and HMRC Letters etc. She’s given time scale of 15 working days now.

It happens and it happens for a reason. Insha’ALLAH I’ll pray they overturn the decision for you if you do go ahead with consideration and even if you make a new application. Good luck to you. 😀

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Safina000 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
Listen Hamzah,

Look, I’m not an expert, but reading through all your posts. I think its best for you to send Mandatory Reconsidration. Insha’ALLAH it won’t take them long to overturn their decision, just make sure you make a list of documents first and tick them along an then read through very carefully rejection letter and understand what was missing first. It was priority application and have a faith in ALLAH swt. They will overturn the decision in few week.

I’ll tell you something, one of my cousin, she got married in april 2013 in pakistan. Her husband got refused visa 4 times since then. She kept putting new appocation and this was due to her job. They thibk its not real. Then she appealed this time, with more evidence and HMRC Letters etc. She’s given time scale of 15 working days now.

It happens and it happens for a reason. Insha’ALLAH I’ll pray they overturn the decision for you if you do go ahead with consideration and even if you make a new application. Good luck to you. 😀
Im going for mandatory consideration, iv got all the paper work ready that they need already and can show my lawyer on monday, god willing they will over turn.
They have asked for the documents and im providing them now.
They think i'm a shareholder which i'm not so i'm showing shareholders that are of the company as evidence also and showing im just an employee working for my uncle. When they heard he's my uncle theyre thinking im a share holder, even though i said im an employer and showed evidence as an employer now all the paper work they are asking for is as if its my own business or im self employed but iv got the paperwork all ready never the less

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Safina000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Listen Hamzah,

How come they think job is not real??
For me they are just asking for paperwork document if u read my refusal.

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:46 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm
Safina000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Listen Hamzah,

Im going for mandatory consideration, iv got all the paper work ready that they need already and can show my lawyer on monday, god willing they will over turn.
They have asked for the documents and im providing them now.
They think i'm a shareholder which i'm not so i'm showing shareholders that are of the company as evidence also and showing im just an employee working for my uncle. When they heard he's my uncle theyre thinking im a share holder, even though i said im an employer and showed evidence as an employer now all the paper work they are asking for is as if its my own business or im self employed but iv got the paperwork all ready never the less
I would also recommend a detailed letter from your uncle too, just to confirm the hours, pay, how long u been working for them, how is your salary paid, and also if its paid directly to bank or cheque etc. Hopefully they will overturn the decision

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:50 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:36 pm
Safina000 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Listen Hamzah,

How come they think job is not real??
For me they are just asking for paperwork document if u read my refusal.
GOD knows. For some reason, when they checking the company it shows its closed down in 2012 and when they trying to reach her employer by phone there’s no answer. Even though she provided, letter from HR, payslips, bank accounts. I don’t know. She works as sales person in a asian clothing shop. And its also run by someone she knows, family freinds etc. She has to now wait for 15 more working days. If this is refused then she said, she’ll move to pakistan with him.

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
naz khan wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Im not self employed!
ok so reapply yes??
You work for your uncle as an employee which I understand. Are you on a payroll and does he have more employees?

The reason for refusal is that HO looks at employment with a related party to be really suspicious. You need to do everything in your power to clear these doubts or else they will refuse again.

If your uncle is running a company you can ask him to provide you his company accounts. You can get a confirmation written by his qualified accountant stating you are a genuine employee and that they run the payroll services for your uncle acting as his accountants and tax advisors.

The accountant can also verify that you are not a shareholder or a director in the company and have been working as an employee since which ever year.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:11 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
naz khan wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Im not self employed!
ok so reapply yes??
You work for your uncle as an employee which I understand. Are you on a payroll and does he have more employees?

The reason for refusal is that HO looks at employment with a related party to be really suspicious. You need to do everything in your power to clear these doubts or else they will refuse again.

If your uncle is running a company you can ask him to provide you his company accounts. You can get a confirmation written by his qualified accountant stating you are a genuine employee and that they run the payroll services for your uncle acting as his accountants and tax advisors.

The accountant can also verify that you are not a shareholder or a director in the company and have been working as an employee since which ever year.
Yes he does have more employees but only 2 one including me, one another one and 2shareholders my uncle and aunty, i have already got a letter from accountant stating im on payroll and he earns this much and how im paid (cheque)

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Is mandatory reconsidersation and reconsideration two separate things?

Government website states that if you have a right to appeal then you cant request reconsideration.

And I thought every spouse visa application which is refused can be appealed :idea:

https://www.gov.uk/visa-and-immigration ... n-requests
I hate everyone!

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:51 pm

Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Government website states that if you have a right to appeal then you cant request reconsideration.

And I thought every spouse visa application which is refused can be appealed :idea:

yes i have seen this also but i have seen people have right to appeal and they have had there decisions overturned will have to confirm with lawyer by showing him this

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:53 pm

Jav9289 wrote:

i think thats for a in uk application only.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:03 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:53 pm
Jav9289 wrote:

hope so!
can someone pls confirm this

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:03 pm
arsy20 wrote:
Jav9289 wrote:

hope so!
When you can make a reconsideration request
''You can make a reconsideration request if you believe immigration rules or policies weren’t followed correctly when the decision was made.

You must be in the UK to make the request.''

it says it on the link if you click it. i dont think this link applies to you as your missus is in Pakistan

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:
Jav9289 wrote:

hope so!
''You can make a reconsideration request if you believe immigration rules or policies weren’t followed correctly when the decision was made.

it says it on the link if you click it. i dont think this link applies to you as your missus is in Pakistan
it says you must be in the uk
i am the sponsor and i am in the uk

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 pm
arsy20 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:

hope so!

it says you must be in the uk
i am the sponsor and i am in the uk
it applies to the applicant, the person making the application, which is your wife

cuppid143
United States of America

Post by cuppid143 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 am

Date of online application: 14-11-2018
Bio metrics: 19-11-2018
Type of application: Non priority (Lahore)
Documents submit to Sheffield 22-11-2018
Date documents received at Sheffield : 23-11-2018
Date documents received back from Sheffield: 13-12-2018
Email:18-12-18 I received an email from the Sheffield office stating that my application is being prepared for consideration by an ECO
Employer contacted: no
Sponsor contacted: no
Email received for passport collection: no
Just receive call to collect passort. Yes
Passport collected:
Visa outcome:

Going to collect passport tomorrow,plz remember in prayers