ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stshah5k
Newly Registered
India

Refusal

Post by stshah5k » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Hello sir

I have applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur and received refusal due to poor business plan , then i apply Visit visa and refused , now i have re prepare my business plan and can re submit again ???

stshah5k
Newly Registered
India

Re: Refusal

Post by stshah5k » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:28 pm

HELLO SIR

SUB : TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR FOLLOWED BY VISITOR VISA BOTH REFUSED

I HAVE APPLIED TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR AND RECEIVED REFUSAL DUE TO POOR BUSINESS PLAN , THEN I APPLY VISIT VISA AND REFUSED , NOW I HAVE PREPARE NEW BUSINESS PLAN AND CAN WE APPLY AGAIN ANY RESTRICTION FOR AGAIN RE APPLY ??? THANKS

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Why have you re-posted this after one a few minutes? Also no need to post in capitals, it doesn't get a quicker response and this is considered as shouting!

Someone will respond to you post when and if they are able. Not all members are male by the way. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:58 pm

stshah5k wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:06 pm
Hello sir

I have applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur and received refusal due to poor business plan , then i apply Visit visa and refused , now i have re prepare my business plan and can re submit again ???
Yes, you can.

What was the reason for refusal of the visit visa ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

be123+

Post by be123+ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:54 am

stshah5k wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:28 pm
HELLO SIR

SUB : TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR FOLLOWED BY VISITOR VISA BOTH REFUSED

I HAVE APPLIED TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR AND RECEIVED REFUSAL DUE TO POOR BUSINESS PLAN , THEN I APPLY VISIT VISA AND REFUSED , NOW I HAVE PREPARE NEW BUSINESS PLAN AND CAN WE APPLY AGAIN ANY RESTRICTION FOR AGAIN RE APPLY ??? THANKS
it would be good If you could lay out the details. So that we can understand more in depth. Without it then it would be difficult for us to understand.

Thanks