ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ent dependent to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

softwareluv
India

Tier 1 Ent to ILR

Post by softwareluv » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 pm

Hi everyone,
I am preparing to apply for my ILR application online and have few doubts. It would be really great if you can answer these for me.

1. My initial visa granted on 12/09/2013. My extension application was refused in November 2016 but then fresh application was approved in March 2017 with expiry in 20/03/2019. So can I apply for ILR now considering I have completed 5 years on Tier 1 Ent in Sept 2018. Or do I have to apply within 28 days before March 2019?

2. We have daughter born on March 2015 and is on PBS dependent since then. Her dependent visa expires on 20/03/2019 - same as me and my partner. So should I apply her ILR or just get my ILR sorted and I can apply for British passport for my daughter?

I will really appreciate if someone could answer these doubts.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent to ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:47 pm

softwareluv wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 pm
Hi everyone,
I am preparing to apply for my ILR application online and have few doubts. It would be really great if you can answer these for me.

1. My initial visa granted on 12/09/2013. My extension application was refused in November 2016 but then fresh application was approved in March 2017 with expiry in 20/03/2019. So can I apply for ILR now considering I have completed 5 years on Tier 1 Ent in Sept 2018. Or do I have to apply within 28 days before March 2019? highlighted correct

2. We have daughter born on March 2015 and is on PBS dependent since then. Her dependent visa expires on 20/03/2019 - same as me and my partner. So should I apply her ILR or just get my ILR sorted and I can apply for British passport for my daughter? You can register your daughter as British Citizen via MN1 after you get your ILR sorted. After, you can apply for British passport. You do not have to extend her PBS dependent visa, but most likely HO will ask you about the reason not applying for her. You can just state you would register her as BC after your ILR is sorted

I will really appreciate if someone could answer these doubts.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 pm

Above applies assuming your daughter is born in UK
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 am

Thanks tier11417 for your response.
Are you sure about that?
I just want to make sure I am not making mistake by not sending application for my daughter as by the time I will get ILR, my daughter's PBS dependent visa will be expired. so will she not be considered as overstayer or something right when I try to apply for her UK passport?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 am

indefinite-leave-to-remain/entrepreneur ... 71095.html

Actually I was not sire before, but I am sure now. Please see the above topic scroll down till end
Last edited by CULLINAN on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 am

softwareluv wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 am
Are you sure about that?
I just want to make sure I am not making mistake by not sending application for my daughter as by the time I will get ILR, my daughter's PBS dependent visa will be expired. so will she not be considered as overstayer or something right when I try to apply for her UK passport?
If she is UK born, she has an entitlement to register as British and does not require a valid visa or ILR to do so. Note that registration as British citizen is a separate process required before she can apply for a passport.

If she was born abroad, she needs ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 am
softwareluv wrote:
Are you sure about that?
If she is UK born, she has an entitlement to register as British and does not require a valid visa or ILR to do so. Note that registration as British citizen is a separate process required before she can apply for a passport.

Hi CR001,

Thanks for your response. She is born in UK but my concern is that her current visa will be expired by the time I get ILR. Will that not cause any issue while getting her registered as British citizen or applying for her UK passport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 am

softwareluv wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 am
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 am
softwareluv wrote:
Are you sure about that?

Hi CR001,

Thanks for your response. She is born in UK but my concern is that her current visa will be expired by the time I get ILR. Will that not cause any issue while getting her registered as British citizen or applying for her UK passport?
No!! She has an entitlement to register, ie cannot be refused. Only children 10 years old and above are subject to the good character requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

softwareluv
India

Tier 1 Ent to ILR Query

Post by softwareluv » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have completed my 5 years on Tier 1 Ent and I am about to submit my application for ILR with my dependent wife. I am going to apply for my daughters citizenship after I get ILR.

I have copule of queries regarding supporting documents. It would be great if senior members can answer them for me. Zimba, CR001, I would be really greatful if you can respond to this too.

1. To support job creation and business activity, Do I need to submit document like FPS, CT600, etc for 5 years or just last 2 years of extension?
2. Do I need to send bank statements for maintenance funds for my daughter and dependent?

Also I am going to submit following documents. Please let me know if I have missed anything:

Dependent documents
• Passport & BRP
• Indian Degree certificate assessment for English language requirement
• Photographs
• 6 months Bank statements
• Life in uk test pass result
• Marriage Certificate
• 6 Monthly payslips

Main applicant documents
• Covering letter
• Passports & Visa
• Masters’ degree certificate for English language requirement
• House ownership document
• Mortgage statement
• Council Tax bill
• Water bill
• EDF Utility bill
• Voter registration

Business activity documents
• Company corporation certificate CT41G
• Corporation Tax return CT600 for last year
• Company registration certificate
• Current Appointment Report
• Business bank statement for last 6 months
• PAYE employer registration

Job creation documents
• FPS/RTI submissions for 2 employees since their joining company
• Hourly Rate calculation table for both employees. (1 employee left already but completed 1 year of employment in extension period)
• 1 Employee British passport & 1 Employee Irish passport with birth certificate
• Employee Payslips for all period of both employees. i.e. 5 years in total
• Employee P11, P60 & P45 for leaver

I would really appreciate if you guys can take bit of time out to check and respond to my queries please.
Thanks
Raj

softwareluv
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent to ILR Query

Post by softwareluv » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:44 am

I would really appreciate if someone could respond to my queries please.

Thanks,
Raj

softwareluv
India

T1 Ent dependent to ILR

Post by softwareluv » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi moderators and senior members,

As I understand, I have to supply documentary evidence of cohabitation to cover last 2 years since extension.
Does this mean I need to provide documents such as utility bill which has both main applicant and my names on bills? and Do I have to supply bills to cover all months since extension?

Reason I am asking is because I do not have bills to cover few months in between which has both my and main applicant's name.

Please let me know your response.

Thanks
Raj

softwareluv
India

Re: T1 Ent dependent to ILR

Post by softwareluv » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Dear Moderators,

I appreciate you are trying to tidy up forum by merging my posts but this is not helping at all.
I am sure you understand the seriousness of everyone's queries on this forum.
There is one post with just questions I have been asking and not getting any response from anyone.
Can you please keep my posts on different thread please?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent to ILR Query

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 pm

softwareluv wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:44 pm
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my 5 years on Tier 1 Ent and I am about to submit my application for ILR with my dependent wife. I am going to apply for my daughters citizenship after I get ILR.

I have copule of queries regarding supporting documents. It would be great if senior members can answer them for me. Zimba, CR001, I would be really greatful if you can respond to this too.

1. To support job creation and business activity, Do I need to submit document like FPS, CT600, etc for 5 years or just last 2 years of extension?
2. Do I need to send bank statements for maintenance funds for my daughter and dependent?

Also I am going to submit following documents. Please let me know if I have missed anything:

Dependent documents
• Passport & BRP
• Indian Degree certificate assessment for English language requirement
• Photographs
• Marriage Certificate
• 6 Monthly payslips

Main applicant documents
• Covering letter
• Passports & Visa
• Masters’ degree certificate for English language requirement
• House ownership document
• Mortgage statement
• Council Tax bill
• Water bill
• EDF Utility bill
• Voter registration

Business activity documents
• Company corporation certificate CT41G
• Corporation Tax return CT600 for last year
• Company registration certificate
• Current Appointment Report
• Business bank statement for last 6 months
• PAYE employer registration

Job creation documents
• FPS/RTI submissions for 2 employees since their joining company
• Hourly Rate calculation table for both employees. (1 employee left already but completed 1 year of employment in extension period)
• 1 Employee British passport & 1 Employee Irish passport with birth certificate
• Employee Payslips for all period of both employees. i.e. 5 years in total
• Employee P11, P60 & P45 for leaver

I would really appreciate if you guys can take bit of time out to check and respond to my queries please.
Thanks
Raj
You really need to read the Tier 1 guidannce first as you are submitting a lot of unnecessary documents and clearly you are not clear about the requirements.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Marcnath’s sample follow this & Make sure you read Tier 1 guidance for updated rules.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/an-example ... 34487.html

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi tier11417,

Thanks for your response. I have been through the guidance document since then and realised many of the documents I have listed are not necessary. Hence I didnt follow to get response on that.

But I did post new query in new thread about dependent application but moderators have been merging new posts in same thread which hasnt really helped in getting right response. I really don't see the point of merging different queries together and make it look like I am seeking answer for my initial query?? Just makes me little frustrated as you would imagine everyone here is trying to get some help and this is just making it difficult.

I would really appreciate if you could give me your feedback for last query about dependent application.

Thanks
Raj

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:52 pm

softwareluv wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm
Hi tier11417,

Thanks for your response. I have been through the guidance document since then and realised many of the documents I have listed are not necessary. Hence I didnt follow to get response on that.

But I did post new query in new thread about dependent application but moderators have been merging new posts in same thread which hasnt really helped in getting right response. I really don't see the point of merging different queries together and make it look like I am seeking answer for my initial query?? Just makes me little frustrated as you would imagine everyone here is trying to get some help and this is just making it difficult.

I would really appreciate if you could give me your feedback for last query about dependent application.

Thanks
Raj
Its always best for YOU to have all your questions in one thread. Infact that helps you get better advice as all your history is in one thread. So there is nothing to be frustrated about, infact moderators are doing you better merging your posts. You can, however, request for an answer in the same thread.

Are you applying for your wife on SET O as ILR or extension PBS extenstion??

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 pm

softwareluv wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:07 pm
Hi moderators and senior members,

As I understand, I have to supply documentary evidence of cohabitation to cover last 2 years since extension.
Does this mean I need to provide documents such as utility bill which has both main applicant and my names on bills? and Do I have to supply bills to cover all months since extension?

Reason I am asking is because I do not have bills to cover few months in between which has both my and main applicant's name.

Please let me know your response.

Thanks
Raj
As far as I know, a few cohabitation documents should be in joint names. However, not necessarily for each and every month and you can submit in own names but same address also. For example, council tax bills, TV license, NHS letters, driving license, gas and electricity bills, joint bank statements. A few will do.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Hi tier11417,

Thanks for your response. Its very helpful.
Yes. Its for my wife's SET O as ILR application.
We have utility bill and council tax to cover all period since last extension except 2 months in between.
So just wondering what can I show to cover those 2 months. Is it ok to just send her bank statement for those 2 months or its not really a problem if 2 months missing in between?

Raj

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm

softwareluv wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Hi tier11417,

Thanks for your response. Its very helpful.
Yes. Its for my wife's SET O as ILR application.
We have utility bill and council tax to cover all period since last extension except 2 months in between.
So just wondering what can I show to cover those 2 months. Is it ok to just send her bank statement for those 2 months or its not really a problem if 2 months missing in between?

Raj
I think you are fine. Add the bank statement if you have for your peace of mind.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 pm

Hi tier11417

Thanks for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it.

Raj

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:36 am

softwareluv wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 pm
Hi tier11417

Thanks for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it.

Raj
Might help further:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/set-o-ilr-co ... 21525.html

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am

Thanks tier11417.

Thats very helpful.

Raj

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Hi tier11417 and everyone,

This might be silly question but did you sign all documents you upload scan copies for using new service?

Raj

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:40 pm

softwareluv wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm
Hi tier11417 and everyone,

This might be silly question but did you sign all documents you upload scan copies for using new service?

Raj
No

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Thanks tier11417.

One more last question. My financial period is from July to June so last accounts submitted was for year 17-18. So CT600 is also for 2017-18.
Is that going to be a problem considering I am already half way through my current financial year?

Do I need to submit management accounts or something to show business activity for current year.