ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Rahee » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi Ali
Yes they asked many questions in the court.i try to make a list of these questions. Hopefull would help you in preparation.
1.where did you take the test.
2.test centre name and location.
3.how much I paid
4.how I paid? Judge specially asked me this question by his self.
5.why I choose that centre.
6.how I booked test.
7.how long was the test.
8.did I see any suspicious activity during test if I was was there for test.
9.how I want there.
10.how many days I went there.
11.what was my i reaction when i came to know I did test fradulantely. Ho lawyer specially asked me this question.
These were the main questions which home office lawyer and judge asked me.
Hope these would help you and everbody who are still suffering with this problem.
Lot prayers for u and everbody
Rahee

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Jabir314 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
Rahee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Hi everyone
I want to share my toeic decision which was in first tribunal. Fortunately I won the case against homeoffice. I was struggiling for toeic from 2014 as I was 2 times in detention centre as well.but I did not stop to fight for toeic.so just want to say best of luck to all of friends for their toeic problems hope everybody would win soon their apeal.
Hey Rahee
Congrats for that long fight period. Cold you please mention what questions judge asked you as well as home office presenter. Did you get the decision in court or later in 2 weeks. I have my court in March bit nervous wish me luck guys and everyone out there be strong and patient.
Thank you
Hi Jabir
I shared all questions which they asked me in court. Plz look them and secondly they sent me decision at home after a month.was really worried.but thanks to Almighty for success. A lot wishes and prayers for you and for all other friends. Plz don't lose your confidence in court. B prepared and practice at home for answering the questions in court cofidentally. I will make specially dua for you in March. Hopefully victory is waiting for you and all others
Rahee

Jabir314
Pakistan

Post by Jabir314 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 am

Rahee wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm
Jabir314 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
Rahee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Hi everyone
I want to share my toeic decision which was in first tribunal. Fortunately I won the case against homeoffice. I was struggiling for toeic from 2014 as I was 2 times in detention centre as well.but I did not stop to fight for toeic.so just want to say best of luck to all of friends for their toeic problems hope everybody would win soon their apeal.
Hey Rahee
Congrats for that long fight period. Cold you please mention what questions judge asked you as well as home office presenter. Did you get the decision in court or later in 2 weeks. I have my court in March bit nervous wish me luck guys and everyone out there be strong and patient.
Thank you
Hi Jabir
I shared all questions which they asked me in court. Plz look them and secondly they sent me decision at home after a month.was really worried.but thanks to Almighty for success. A lot wishes and prayers for you and for all other friends. Plz don't lose your confidence in court. B prepared and practice at home for answering the questions in court cofidentally. I will make specially dua for you in March. Hopefully victory is waiting for you and all others
Rahee
Thank you ever so much could you please share your email please.
Many thanks

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 am

Dear Rahee,

Thanks alot for sharing ur experience so far I really appreciated. I am very confused with the payment I have done 5 times Ilets, 2 pte, 1 time b2, I am totally confuse with the payment I know I paid arround /£160 or £180 for both if you can please write me the correct payment. how much you paid for your test? please reply me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am

Jabir314 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 am
Thank you ever so much could you please share your email please.
Many thanks
Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact information on the forum. Kindly desist from asking them to do so.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bendilan
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Bendilan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Hi everyone I am new to the forum , I come to the point I applied ILR under Long Residence that was refused on six months ago reason is saying ETS test is been obtained fraudulently.

Then I went for a hearing last month 15/01/19
And my solicitor did nothing to prove nor advise me to what to prepare I was hopeless in the court they HOnasked me so many questions I did reply even though they are not ready to except .
I just appealed against the decision to the upper tribunal waiting for the hearing date .

I have noticed in this forum so many people like me affected and genuine guidelines being give I hope I can also get advice from you all .

I am kindly asking ,anyone suggestin a good lawyer please also what step can I take next .

I have a family with two kids
Please help to fix this problem.
Kind Regards
Ben

Jabir314
Pakistan

Post by Jabir314 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:12 am

Bendilan wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 pm
Hi everyone I am new to the forum , I come to the point I applied ILR under Long Residence that was refused on six months ago reason is saying ETS test is been obtained fraudulently.

And my solicitor did nothing to prove nor advise me to what to prepare I was hopeless in the court they HOnasked me so many questions I did reply even though they are not ready to except .
I just appealed against the decision to the upper tribunal waiting for the hearing date .

I have noticed in this forum so many people like me affected and genuine guidelines being give I hope I can also get advice from you all .

I am kindly asking ,anyone suggestin a good lawyer please also what step can I take next .

Kind Regards
Ben
Hey Ben could you please explain your hearing day but briefly. What kind of question HO asked you as well as judge.
Many thanks
Jabir

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:55 am

Dear Rahee,

Thanks alot for sharing ur experience so far I really appreciated. I am very confused with the payment I have done 5 times Ilets, 2 pte, 1 time b2, I am totally confuse with the payment I know I paid arround /£160 or £180 for both if you can please write me the correct payment. how much you paid for your test? please reply me

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 am
Dear Rahee,

Hi Ali
I did not remember exact amount which I paid but it was between 140 to 150 pound including some postage charges.u can give like this statement if u dnt remember exact amount because it's been many years before

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:33 pm

Bendilan wrote:

Kind Regards
Ben
Hi Ben so sorry to hear that.but that is true u should b preparad before going for hearing.now u have experience of questions in ft.i wish u best of luck with ur family.i know it's hard time.
Rahee

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Rahee wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:33 pm
Bendilan wrote:

Kind Regards
Ben
Hi Ben so sorry to hear that.but that is true u should b preparad before going for hearing.now u have experience of questions in ft.i wish u best of luck with ur family.i know it's hard time.
Rahee
Hi one more thing try to write email to Ets for sending you proofs which showed u did fraud.if u r genius they did not have any thing against u.and take this email to court to prove ur effort to proof itself geniun.secondly take all ur degrees cetificates what ever u did in ur life to show them strong educational background and u did not need to get any certificate with fraud.i am surprised y ur lawyer did not have any proof to show u innocent. Take all ur record and b preparad ur self at home for answering the questions at home before court.ask some friend to help u for preparation

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am

Hello Rahee,

Thanks alot for your kind reply what was your statement exactly what did you answer exactly when the judge asked you this question. how much did you pay for your test?

I really appreciate your help so far

waiting for your kind reply

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am
Hello Rahee,

Thanks alot for your kind reply what was your statement exactly what did you answer exactly when the judge asked you this question. how much did you pay for your test?

I really appreciate your help so far

Hi Ali
My exact statement was that regarding payment that I paid cash. And it was between 140 to 150 including some postage charges.but I did not remember exact pounds and pennies because it's been many years before.hope this answer will help you to understand
Thanks

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Dear Rahee,

Thanks alot for your kind reply,

when did you exactly receive the court decision after your hearing???

did home office appealed against the court decision or they agree??

did they say any thing about your visa.

Ali

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:45 pm
Dear Rahee,

Thanks alot for your kind reply,

when did you exactly receive the court decision after your hearing???

did home office appealed against the court decision or they agree??

did they say any thing about your visa.

Ali
Hi Ali
I received decision after a month and then HO did not go further for apeal and agree to remove charges of fraud

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Dear Rahee thats great I am glad for you.

Did you get your visa??

Jabir314
Pakistan

Post by Jabir314 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Did you get your visa??
Dear Ali when is your court?

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:03 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Did you get your visa??
Hi
Yeah I got it some days before thanks to Almighty

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:32 am

Dear Rahee,

When exactly did you recieve your visa after the hearing day??

did you get your legal cost from home office??

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 am

After 2 month of hearing I received my visa and received money back as well

Jabir314
Pakistan

Post by Jabir314 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:32 am
Dear Rahee,

When exactly did you recieve your visa after the hearing day??

did you get your legal cost from home office??
Dear Ali when is your court?

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am

Dear Rahee,

My court is by end of march inshallah. :D

Jabir314
Pakistan

Post by Jabir314 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:32 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am
Dear Rahee,

Mine on is beginning of March.

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:14 am

Jabir314 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:32 am
Ali Khan555 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am
Dear Rahee,

Mine on is beginning of March.
Hi guys
Best of luck for ur hearing.be preparad at home like going for interview.do practice at home with somebody
Rahe

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:53 am

Dear Jabir,

did you check with your lawyer if he has sent your bundle to the court or not yet??

Ali