ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Singhh0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

help me please

Post by Singhh0007 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 am

Hello
I want some advice please if you can help me. I came in Ireland in October 2013. i was in a relationship that time with my girl friend and in March 2014 we got married.
I got my stamp 4 eu fam in September 2014. My wife mother was ill, she went back home to see her mother and her mother diagonse with Cancer and then she came back in January 2015. when i have my stamp on my passport.
we were living together and she was doing her job as well but she was on and off to her country to see her mother. she left the job tax paid job in March 2016 because she was not getting enough money. she was also helping her mother as well. she decided to do delivery job in dominos and dominos gave them contact, in which mentioned she is responsible for her tax. I wasn't aware off the tax but she was getting cash from them.
she was on and off to her also by end of the month for 2 3 days to see her mother.
Relationship was going on so so, because she was in depression due to her mother.
In mean time i met someone by chance, She was on asylum. i met her in October 2017. The relationship was on night stand but the girl get pregnant and wife wasn't aware off that thing. Even i came to know thing in March 2018, when she said, thats your child, i was so shocked. I even can't go for abortion. I was stuck very bad.

I was accept anything but she said just help me with one thing, give this child your name and rights. Rest i don't anything from you. I accept her offer.
My wife came to know this thing in May 2018. we had big fight and she left me and state in May 2018. but till may she was working as delivery driver.

I also put documented Seperation in July 2018. but she was not in state. I just explain simple thing, we got seperated, but they never came back to me

The baby born in June 2018. My stamp 4 eu fam was more than 3 years, I wasn't aware that time, i can apply baby irish passport. Which i did it in Aug 2018. I also put Seperation in July 2018

INIS contacted me after applying baby passport. when i send my original documents to passport office for baby's Irish passport and than they asked me about my wife status,
First they asked me,
when your wife left the state? your wife activity wasn't in state after march 2016? and send her travelling info?
last tell us why not revoke your stamp? Main question? they never contact me on my address, they contacted where baby and girl friend was living and i never lived there. I explained this as well.

The INIS give me time of one month to write them back. i went to solicitor.
The solicitor put me in trouble and he sent me detailed application with original documents 1 day late. They INIS revoke my stamp and said you didn't reach us. But INIS issued letter one day before the limit expire. we found we were not late it was INIS fault.

I explained every situation with proof of evidence with my wife, where we live. PRTB,S letters, Even i sent them contract for dominos which she get from dominos. from 2014 to 2017 and i also explained them why relationship was broke down. even i can't abort the baby. that was illegal.

I accepted the baby and start a relationship with that girl in Aug 2018, after 2 months of baby born in Ireland.
I sent them everything and they got it and confirmed. i reach them and said them that was your fault, So after that they said send us EU 5 RETENTION FORM in review department. i did this very next day. Then they issue me with in 4 days temporary stamp 4 for 10 months. and that letter it states that if your stamp is expire, you can go to Garda station for extension. (also mentioned your application is in process) This is not permanent residence.

My girl friend she is doctor by profession but asylum seek more then 1 and half year. I havn't received baby's passport because passport office said we are waiting for the confirmation from INIS that you spent more than 3 years in state. My Old Garda card state i am in state more than three years. But they waiting for confirmation.

Both baby and mother are dependant on me. Baby is 7 months now
and my partner is 2 month pregnant again. i didn't take benefits ever. I am working and i am doing by myself.

My questions are

why they are taking long for baby's passport and what are worst scenarios?
I am waiting for passport from AUG 2018 TO TILL NOW FEB 2019.

i have stamp 4 temporary permission ( what will happened next?) I get stamp after EU 5 FORM RETENTION

My girl friend is doctor, she is Gynacologist, she is having serious issues in back home, that's why she took asylum. She is from Shia Muslim family and baby are born out of wedlock. there is no future of children back home. Even they are also not safe, Now she is having 2 problems for going back home. explained INIS everything thing, even showed them proofs, when we moved to new house and start relationship after 2 months of baby birth.
she was earning more then 200k ind rupees back home. she is here for geniune reasons.

Can she go for work permit as doctor in Ireland? ( if Irish medical board registered her) If yes, what is the procedure? what stamp she will get it?

Please need help...

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Re: help me please

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:06 pm

From All above what I understand is...

First they will validate your stamp4 via EU5 application.. is your stamp valid or not.. if its valid then they will consider giving your baby passport.. Advice first try your best to safe your rights/permissions. IN EU5 did you send your wife documents, I mean P60, bills, and other??

Nope she can't go on work permit because she was doctor at back home, As far as I know she need to compare her degree with irish equivalent education.. and after that still she will need to give few exams.

Singhh0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Singhh0007 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:27 pm

yes, i have stamp 4 valid via eu5 application form.
yes i send all bills, lease agreements, PRTB, (1) P60, and (2) P45. Last my wife was doing delivery job in dominos. it was non tax job. but i sent the agreement as well.

I am waiting for my baby passport from last 7 months.

regarding my girl friend. she was doctor back home
she also completed all test and exams here in Ireland and they equivalent to irish medical studies and irish medical council accepts all the degrees.
but once she get registered.
Is there any law, if a person is on asylum more then 9 months and he/she offered job which is up to 30k per annum. he/she will get work permit?
just need confirmation..

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:45 am

I sent them everything and they got it and confirmed. i reach them and said them that was your fault, So after that they said send us EU 5 RETENTION FORM in review department. i did this very next day. Then they issue me with in 4 days temporary stamp 4 for 10 months. and that letter it states that if your stamp is expire, you can go to Garda station for extension. (also mentioned your application is in process) This is not permanent residence.

from what you wrote above it's confusing, yes they gve you temprory stamp 4, but that doesn't mean your EU5 application is approved, I believe its still in process, normal EU5 application takes upto 6 months, and review of EU5 application takes upto year.. see the last line.. (also mentioned your application is in process) This is not permanent residence.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 am

i met her in October 2017. The relationship was on night stand but the girl get pregnant and wife wasn't aware off that thing. Even i came to know thing in March 2018, when she said, thats your child, i was so shocked. I even can't go for abortion. I was stuck very bad.
Out of interest, did you simply take her word that the child was yours from a one night stand or have you conducted a DNA test to prove the child is yours?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Singhh0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Singhh0007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm

yes, i don't no. how to do that DNA Test. What is the procedure for it?

Singhh0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Singhh0007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:44 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:45 am

from what you wrote above it's confusing, yes they gve you temprory stamp 4, but that doesn't mean your EU5 application is approved, I believe its still in process, normal EU5 application takes upto 6 months, and review of EU5 application takes upto year.. see the last line.. (also mentioned your application is in process) This is not permanent residence.

Yes thats right, its not permanent residence. but i need to ask you. I am in state more than 4 years now and when baby was born, i was in state more than 3 and half years.

Is it hard to get approved EU5 application?

Why they are not issuing him a baby passport?
and what the worst thing they can do?

Singhh0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Singhh0007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:45 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:06 pm
From All above what I understand is...

First they will validate your stamp4 via EU5 application.. is your stamp valid or not.. if its valid then they will consider giving your baby passport.. Advice first try your best to safe your rights/permissions. IN EU5 did you send your wife documents, I mean P60, bills, and other??

Nope she can't go on work permit because she was doctor at back home, As far as I know she need to compare her degree with irish equivalent education.. and after that still she will need to give few exams.

es, i have stamp 4 valid via eu5 application form.
yes i send all bills, lease agreements, PRTB, (1) P60, and (2) P45. Last my wife was doing delivery job in dominos. it was non tax job. but i sent the agreement as well.

I am waiting for my baby passport from last 7 months.

regarding my girl friend. she was doctor back home
she also completed all test and exams here in Ireland and they equivalent to irish medical studies and irish medical council accepts all the degrees.
but once she get registered.
Is there any law, if a person is on asylum more then 9 months and he/she offered job which is up to 30k per annum. he/she will get work permit?
just need confirmation.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Singhh0007 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:44 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:45 am

Yes thats right, its not permanent residence. but i need to ask you. I am in state more than 4 years now and when baby was born, i was in state more than 3 and half years.

Is it hard to get approved EU5 application?

Why they are not issuing him a baby passport?
and what the worst thing they can do?

doesn't matter if you are in state for 4 or more years if your stamp4 get invalid / Revoke, your child will not be eligible for passport. As per law you supposed to be on valid Stamp4 permission.. ATM they ask you to fill EU5 just to validate is your stamp4 is valid OR not.. once they will validate they will proceed with your child application.

it depend on case to case basis, depend what documents you have submitted.

why they are not issuing.. Answer is above what I understand..

Thanks,

Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by 001 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Singhh0007 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm
yes, i don't no. how to do that DNA Test. What is the procedure for it?
The surest way is by dunking.

Singhh0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Singhh0007 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:50 pm

Hi i need help

retained rentention rights?

I am temporary stamp 4 from last 2 years. I have 2 kids with my girl friend and my first son irish passport is also on hold from last 2 years, because i completed my 3/4 years on stamp 4.

when i explained my circumstances they grant me temporary stamp4, 10 months till 2019 and when that expired, then again they grant me temorary stamp 4 for stamp, which is now valid till May 2020.

How long they take for decision?

My girl friend is asylum seeker and last year she is recommended for subsidiary protection from IPO and now waiting for minister reply.

I am seperated from my wife 2 years ago.

My question is

i have temporary stamp 4 and i want to go back home to see my mother. she is not well

is there any problem on way back? Can i face any troubles on way back? what are the worst scenarios?

because my kids are totally dependant on me. my girl friend is not working.