ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jess89
Newly Registered

Approval letter

Post by Jess89 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello, please can anyone tell me if the letter from home office is a record letter? Is it a white envelope? Thank you. I am so stress as since they asked for more documents via email I have not heard from them. Not even a confirmation.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Approval letter

Post by salsabeel » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Jess89 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 pm
Hello, please can anyone tell me if the letter from home office is a record letter? Is it a white envelope? Thank you. I am so stress as since they asked for more documents via email I have not heard from them. Not even a confirmation.
Hellow,
i received my approval in brown letter.HO also sent my all documents with secure delivery.They lost my approval letter and invitation letter,after when i made inquirey
they sent me again.
well,if they ask some information and u submitted it with given time,then you should hear shortly.Dont b panic and one thing more,when they receive requested documents,usually they dont send u confirmation.u can track it if u used special delivey.
wish u best of luck
SALSABEEL

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Jess89 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 pm
Approval letters are usually second class post and sent in a brown A5 envelope.

You should also have started your own topic instead of tagging onto another members thread. Post split to its own topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jess89
Newly Registered

Post by Jess89 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Thank you so much guys. And very sorry for using someone post because it was a s subject regarding approval letter I taught it was best to not create another similar post. First time posting next time I will do better.

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Jess89 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:54 pm
Thank you so much guys. And very sorry for using someone post because it was a s subject regarding approval letter I taught it was best to not create another similar post. First time posting next time I will do better.
did you racive anything yet and when did thay ask you more info

Jess89
Newly Registered

Post by Jess89 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Hi still did not received any letter or mail from home office. And I replied to their email with all the informations required 2 weeks ago.

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Jess89 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:08 pm
Hi still did not received any letter or mail from home office. And I replied to their email with all the informations required 2 weeks ago.
what information home office ask u

Jess89
Newly Registered

Post by Jess89 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm

To confirm all dates of when I went outside UK for the last past five years and to send alternatives residency documents

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Jess89 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm
To confirm all dates of when I went outside UK for the last past five years and to send alternatives residency documents
what departemnt you got email and what email adress

Baruwa
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Baruwa » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 pm

I applied for British citizenship on 19/04/2018 and received a letter 27/06/2018 from home office requesting further information to make a decision. I Send all the information and answered the question what they asked. I didn't hear anything from them for while. I received an email on 24/01/2019 stating that they have send me a letter 08/07/2018 that informing my application was approved and contact local register office. However I haven't contacted local office and therefore the register office has Send my certificate back to the home office. But I never received that letter. You can understand how I am hopeless waiting invitation letter every single day. It's been more than 3 months time. They are asking reasons why I didn't contact local office. I emailed and send letter them saying that I didn't receive the letter but I haven received any acknowledgement or replies from home office. I am very stressed and hopeless. I don't know what shoul I do now. If anyone here who has similar experiences or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks