ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

leo55
Mood:

Super Priority Service

Post by leo55 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi,
I am not sure if this has already been asked. I tried to search but could not find the relevant answer.

Is super priority service available for the long residence ILR if I have already one application (Tier1-Ent ext) pending with UKVI to be decided?

Thanks

axl55
Newly Registered

Re: Super Priority Service

Post by axl55 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi

You can fill in Set (LR) and it will ask you in the beginning about existing application reference number . Give this and complete form its straightforward. In the end when you choose new service check if Super Priority Option is available or not?

Regards,

Atif786
Member of Standing

Re: Super Priority Service

Post by Atif786 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:12 am

Hi guys, what’s the difference between priority and super priority service plz ?
Atif