ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(IED) Urgent Treatment form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tom_2005
Newly Registered

FLR(IED) Urgent Treatment form

Post by Tom_2005 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:16 pm

Hi All,

I applied for WP FLR(Further Leave to Remain) in Oct 2004 and yet to get it back from Home Office. I would like to know how to apply for urgent tratment..Is it needed to show any proof like Air ticket number along with urgent treatment form. I have to travel next week.

Please let me know..

Tom

Square

Post by Square » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:21 am

Tom,

Go to this HO website and print off the Urgent Treatment Form.

Your case may be decided faster on grounds of urgent travel but rather than simply quoting the Air Ticket No., I would enclose the original ticket itself or at least a copy.

Square

pieface
Newly Registered

Post by pieface » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:13 am

Turns out the Urgent Treatment process is still pretty efficient. Sent a fax off on Monday, didn't include copies of my tickets or anything, in fact the date I need to travel isn't until late April. I ticked the pre-booked holidays box. Just got off the phone to the Home Office and they said I should have my documents tomorrow and quoted me the special delivery number.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:25 am

pieface wrote:Turns out the Urgent Treatment process is still pretty efficient. Sent a fax off on Monday, didn't include copies of my tickets or anything, in fact the date I need to travel isn't until late April. I ticked the pre-booked holidays box. Just got off the phone to the Home Office and they said I should have my documents tomorrow and quoted me the special delivery number.
Congratulations...

There is a dedicated team dealing with Urgent Treatment (turnaround is usually 48 to 72hours)

..."If you Dont ask you Dont Get"...

Ask and You shall be given .....
Where there is a will there is a way.

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:39 am

Yeah, send them the urgent treatment form and make sure they will get it.
No need to send tickets or anything but your reason should be solid enough. In my case, I dint submit any tickets or anything and got my passport stamped within 2 weeks of sending the fax.

All the best
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.