ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saimajaan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:51 pm

passing_by wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm
did anyone receive a written response to the complaints complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk after 20 working days? if yes, do they address your personal circumstances and provide any solutions? or is it a process similar to phone escalations (i.e. useless procedure without any results)?
I havnt received an email for the complained emil I made but my MP did .

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:57 pm

dragon098 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:46 am
really happy to see so many of the 'old timers' getting approval.

we all stuck through it together! Blitz spirit! Fingers crossed for those still waiting.

I got my refund so wanted to explain what I did, as people's minds are turning more to that now.

I got a mailing address off this thread (from waaaaaaay back in November I think)

The Charging Team
UKVI
The Capital Building
Liverpool
L3 9PP

I sent them a letter three days ago:

1. Put all info relating to my wife: name, UAN, case number, DoB, nationality, biometric appointment info, application date, etc.

2. Paragraph about why I'm writing

3. Quoted their own email to them which said: "We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

And today, that £610 went back onto our credit card. Super happy about that. I think that's the place to write and we got the refund far faster than we were expecting.
Cheers for this I have just typed a letter and going to post so I can receive my refund. Not sure why some are getting automatic refund and some aren't. Maybe they don't want to give us refund but I am going to fight back for my money. my hard earned money.
[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the message. I need to apply for my refund now.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm
I have been following this thread for more than a month now and have the following timeline to share:

Type of application: SET(M) for my wife
Online application submission date: 22 January 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 07 February 2019, Tang Hall Explore Library, York.
Confirmation email received: 08 February 2019
Approval letter received: 13 February 2019
BRP received: 14 February 2019*, should have been earlier but we missed the DX delivery on 12 Feb

In my view, it is best to upload documents before the biometrics appointment. This is to ensure that the biometrics appt. finishes quickly and one is not subject to any system issues on the given day. Also, you don't need to upload passports beforehand, the staff at the service centre/library will do it for you on the day.

If anyone has queries regarding our documentation submitted, please let me know.

Wishing everyone all the best for their UKVI applications.
Congratulations,could you list your documents please,?
Have you submitted check list support documents ,there is link of it after you submit your application (3 pages)?

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:46 am

mizer wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
I have been following this thread for more than a month now and have the following timeline to share:

Biometrics appointment date and location: 07 February 2019, Tang Hall Explore Library, York.
BRP received: 14 February 2019*, should have been earlier but we missed the DX delivery on 12 Feb

In my view, it is best to upload documents before the biometrics appointment. This is to ensure that the biometrics appt. finishes quickly and one is not subject to any system issues on the given day. Also, you don't need to upload passports beforehand, the staff at the service centre/library will do it for you on the day.

If anyone has queries regarding our documentation submitted, please let me know.

Have you submitted check list support documents ,there is link of it after you submit your application (3 pages)?
The documents submitted were:

1. Partner declaration
2. Consent form, although not mentioned in checklist.
3. Life in the UK test
4. Marriage certificate
5. Trinity London test certificate
6. Council tax statements
7. Mortgage letters and annual statements
8. Land registry documents
9. Previous 8 month pay slips
10. Employer letter
11. P60s for last 2 years
12. Bank statements for last 8 months showing salary being paid.
13. Other cohabitation evidence, showing 12 letters in my name and my wife's name for the last 2.5 years.
14. Sponsor cover letter
15. Evidence of relationship letter

The sponsor cover letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to support the application. The evidence of relationship letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to prove that we are living together. Also, the category in which these files were uploaded on the Sopra Steria website e.g. medical information, other, finances etc was mentioned in these letters.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 am

kchakrabarty wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:46 am
mizer wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:

1. Partner declaration
3. Life in the UK test
4. Marriage certificate
10. Employer letter
13. Other cohabitation evidence, showing 12 letters in my name and my wife's name for the last 2.5 years.
14. Sponsor cover letter

The sponsor cover letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to support the application. The evidence of relationship letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to prove that we are living together. Also, the category in which these files were uploaded on the Sopra Steria website e.g. medical information, other, finances etc was mentioned in these letters.
Thank you for you reply,but I still confuse about the applicant checklist sent by home office after submitting the application there is an email with attachment of checklist with barcode which it says you must tick all the support documents you agreed to provide (3 pages) but I dont know if you need to upload it or just bring it with you to Sopra Steria centre?

Vickysai9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Vickysai9 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am

Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.

HappyPumpkin
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by HappyPumpkin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am

Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am
Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.

Hi Vickysai9,

I was in Croydon yesterday as well (13th Feb 2019) for my ILR and I also got the email today morning however the wordings are a bit different. Mine says ......immigration arrangements has now been granted. I have checked the link below and can confirm that the status has changed meaning I can now stay indefinitely here in the UK...maybe you should check yours too!

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

HappyPumpkin
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by HappyPumpkin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:34 am

Hi All,

I am one of those who has been following this thread for a while now. I wanted to share my timelines and my experience to all of those who are also applying for ILR (SET M).

Type of application: ILR SET(M)
Online application submission date: 25th January 2019 at 5pm
Documents uploaded online: between 28th Jan 2019 to 11th February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 13th February 2019 @11am, Croydon
Confirmation email received: 14th February 2019 @8:35am > ILR Granted
BRP & Letter: Waiting...

I arrived in Croydon center at 10:40am for my 11am appointment. All the staff there were very nice and helpful. I was checked in and then sent upstairs (1st floor). On the 1st Floor, I was given a number and asked to take a seat. Within 5mins later, I was called to have my biometrics photo & fingerprints taken. I had trouble with this because the first booth I was at, I couldn't get my fingerprints done. Had to abort twice and finally told the lady that I wanted to change to another booth. The second booth was better, got all done and went to take a seat but almost immediately got called to verify my documents. I have uploaded all my documents and labelled them clearly therefore the validation was quick. The lady that checked my documents was very thorough. I told her to take her time and check everything because I didn't want to come back :D She did and then I was done and was out of the center around 11:20am. Overall very good experience but I was still worried today until I got the email confirming that the ILR application has been successful.

Vickysai9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Vickysai9 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 am

HappyPumpkin wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am
Vickysai9 wrote:
Hello All,

Awaiting response.

Hi Vickysai9,

I was in Croydon yesterday as well (13th Feb 2019) for my ILR and I also got the email today morning however the wordings are a bit different. Mine says ......immigration arrangements has now been granted. I have checked the link below and can confirm that the status has changed meaning I can now stay indefinitely here in the UK...maybe you should check yours too!

Thanks for your response I checked the website you sent and it has mentioned as "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK." But since I have no Brp yet I put my old brp number and checked. What time was your appointment yesterday?

HappyPumpkin
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by HappyPumpkin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am

Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 am
HappyPumpkin wrote:
Vickysai9 wrote:
Hello All,

Awaiting response.

Hi Vickysai9,

Thanks for your response I checked the website you sent and it has mentioned as "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK." But since I have no Brp yet I put my old brp number and checked. What time was your appointment yesterday?
Congratulations! Mine was free appointment at 11am :)

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 am

I have been reading this forum from last couple weeks looks like many people didn't received their decision in 24 hours. I am in the same boat. no decision yet.

My status:

Type of application: SET(M)
Online application submission date: 08 February 2019
Documents uploaded online: 08 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 09 February 2019, Croydon
Default Confirmation email received: 11 February 2019 (Saying they received my application)
Still waiting for decision email. Called them yesterday asked me to wait for 5 working days.

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 am

mizer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 am
kchakrabarty wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:46 am
mizer wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:

1. Partner declaration
3. Life in the UK test
4. Marriage certificate
10. Employer letter
14. Sponsor cover letter

Thank you for you reply,but I still confuse about the applicant checklist sent by home office after submitting the application there is an email with attachment of checklist with barcode which it says you must tick all the support documents you agreed to provide (3 pages) but I dont know if you need to upload it or just bring it with you to Sopra Steria centre?
The document checklist is only meant to use as a check. You don't have to upload it online.

Apexhound
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhound » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:37 am

waitingresponse wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 am
I have been reading this forum from last couple weeks looks like many people didn't received their decision in 24 hours. I am in the same boat. no decision yet.

My status:

Type of application: SET(M)
Online application submission date: 08 February 2019
Documents uploaded online: 08 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 09 February 2019, Croydon
Default Confirmation email received: 11 February 2019 (Saying they received my application)
Still waiting for decision email. Called them yesterday asked me to wait for 5 working days.
Hello there,

Yes my wife is in the same situation as you.she enrolled her biometrics at Croydon last week on the 7th Feb and hearing others have had decisions made in 24 hours this week after applying later. Very frustrating.

May I ask if the default confirmation you received was from the home office?

My wife received one a day after her online application but not after her biometrics.

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am

Hello,

indeed very frustrating my employer is chasing me from last week for the update .

Yes it is from home office.
Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:58 am

Hi everyone,
I applied yesterday at London Premium Lounge (super priority):

Type of application: Set(O) Tier 2 General (5 years) to ILR
Online application submission date: 05 February 2019
<paid for Document Checking; got positive e-mail from UK VCAS on 11 February 2019>
Biometrics appointment date: 13 February 2019, 10.30 am
Decision/approval e-mail: waiting...
Decision letter (post): waiting
BRP (post): waiting

Vickysai9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Vickysai9 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 pm

HappyPumpkin wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am
Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 am
HappyPumpkin wrote:
Vickysai9 wrote:
Hello All,

Awaiting response.

Hi Vickysai9,

Congratulations! Mine was free appointment at 11am :)
Hi Thank you. Did you put your old BRP card and checked the status? As you also might have not received your new BRP.

yanduo426
Newly Registered
China

Post by yanduo426 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Looks like the results are mixed from people to people and there is no consistency.

I would like to share my experience so far: SET (O) Super Priority Service

Application submitted online: 5th Feb
Biometric appointment at Croydon: 11 am, 6th Feb (Paid £100 more for the appointment)
Email complaint: 13th Feb
Called: 14th Feb

I haven't received any information from anyone since the Biometric appointment, no email confirmation of the submission, no letter.

The waiting game continues.

proteus85
Newly Registered

Post by proteus85 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Hello all,

Is super priority open for all visa routes now? When you are going to gov.uk website (https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk/y/y ... -work-visa) under all visa routes same wordings.

Fees
It costs:
£2,389 for each person applying
an extra £610 if you use the super priority service

How long it takes
You’ll be told whether your application has been successful within 6 months.
You can get a decision within 1 working day if you pay extra to use the super priority service.
You’ll be contacted if your application is complex and will take longer, for example:
if your supporting documents need to be verified
if you need to attend an interview
because of your personal circumstances, for example if you have a criminal conviction

Thanks for everybody reply from now.

danand02
Newly Registered
India

Post by danand02 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:06 pm

So.

I went for super priority at Burmingham (the place of chaos and confusion) I guess I dont have to explain about my experience and how inexperienced their staff were. I felt like I called an Indian customer service center. what is more eye watering is that it is now 10 days past and I still have not received any response regarding my application (ILR). I infact used a very good immigration solicitor to help me with my application and documents went through well. I ahve not received a letter or an email to even say my application is delayed or so.. No communication at all and my heart is pounding as the day passes.

Apexhound
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhound » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 pm

yanduo426 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 pm
Looks like the results are mixed from people to people and there is no consistency.

Biometric appointment at Croydon: 11 am, 6th Feb (Paid £100 more for the appointment)

I haven't received any information from anyone since the Biometric appointment, no email confirmation of the submission, no letter.

What did they propose to do after your call today? Did they take down your details etc?

I am due to call tomorrow (as today is the 5th working day), but I’ve heard it’s pretty pointless calling :/

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi All,

The wait is finally over for me!! I just received the email stating my ILR is granted and that I'll receive decision letter and BRP in post. It took close to 2.5 weeks for this email to come through. I'd like to think mine was a straightforward application for Tier 2 General. I'll definitely be applying for a refund.

My timeline snapshot below:
Online Set (O) submission: 22nd Dec, 2018
Biometrics submitted at Croydon Sopra Steria: 28th Jan, 2019 (Super Priority)
First Escalation on phone: 5th Feb, 2019 (Received generic auto-reply same day)
MP Escalation: 7th Feb
Second Escalation on phone: 11th Feb, 2019 (Received generic auto-reply on 12th Feb)
Decision email received: 14th Feb, 2019 (ILR Granted)

Waiting for the BRP now! I wish those waiting for the result all the best and hope you get your good news soon.

yanduo426
Newly Registered
China

Post by yanduo426 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm

They have taken my details and said that the case worker or relevant person will be in contact regarding the case. I have requested them to reach by phone instead of email as I remember seeing others get generic email replies instead of specific answers.

To be honest, not much hope after the call but a way to escalate.

I will be looking at sending an email to local MP if I haven’t heard anything today and tomorrow.

By the way, have you heard anything since your appointment? Email confirmation?

Apexhound wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 pm
yanduo426 wrote:

What did they propose to do after your call today? Did they take down your details etc?

I am due to call tomorrow (as today is the 5th working day), but I’ve heard it’s pretty pointless calling :/

Apexhound
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhound » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 pm

yanduo426 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm
They have taken my details and said that the case worker or relevant person will be in contact regarding the case. I have requested them to reach by phone instead of email as I remember seeing others get generic email replies instead of specific answers.

I will be looking at sending an email to local MP if I haven’t heard anything today and tomorrow.

Apexhound wrote:
yanduo426 wrote:

Oh thanks for the information.

No, I don’t think we get any confirmation after the biometrics. It’s just that I saw your application confirmation was after tour biometrics so I thought it was a different one.

Good luck and keep us updated on your case.

yanduo426
Newly Registered
China

Post by yanduo426 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Apexhound wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 pm
yanduo426 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Apexhound wrote:
yanduo426 wrote:

Oh thanks for the information.

No, I don’t think we get any confirmation after the biometrics. It’s just that I saw your application confirmation was after tour biometrics so I thought it was a different one.

Good luck and keep us updated on your case.
Likewise, good luck with your application and keep us posted!

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:07 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 am

The document checklist is only meant to use as a check. You don't have to upload it online.
I thought the same until I saw the batch code on the front page (should be reason for it) or she need to give to the staff at centre to scan it?
Any thoughts about the batch code ?
How the staff at the centre can check the list of the support documents?