ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help for apply naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zeebro44

Need help for apply naturalisation

Post by Zeebro44 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Hi

I'm going to apply BC next month my history is
I came as student visa my visa was expire 28 Feb 2012 and I got marriage with BC in 18 feb 2012 just ten days before my family stop funding me when they got I married here and I was become help less my partner was on benefits and financially we got poor and my partner move to hostel and me move to friend after 5 months we got house and we move to live together after few months we argue on some matters and I left the house and go to home office and apply for asylum by my self they ask me where u live after u go from here and I told them I don't have any place and they detain me in Dec 2012 and after few days i granted refugee status during my court hearing and interview they to me before they ask me why you become overstayed I told them all situation .it was 9 months period

Now my question is they will refuse my application of BC or I need to explains again to them ?? As I told them before