ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Return of documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa - Return of documents

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Shaz78 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 pm
Hi Londoner007 ,
Thank you for reply. I have replied them back and ask them to escalate.
No I haven't received any correspondence yet, nor letter not email. Applied almost 20 days ago.
Thanks
Have you tried your tracking number again from Royal Mail to see if it is showing anything. If you want you can provide the tracking number so it can be checked for you InshaAllah, up to you. Double check tracking number again and make sure it is correct and your are checking in the correct page on their website again.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Taslima1995
Newly Registered

Post by Taslima1995 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Hi everyone,

I just had a question about the return of the documents from home office for the spouse visa.
I have applied for my husband and sent the documents on 7/02/19 through royal mail to Sheffield, which was confirmed and signed for on the 8/02/19.

I have just gone on to tracking the prepaid envelope i put inside with my documents and it says that it is in transit and will be returned on the 16/02/19.

I wanted to know whether this meant that they have made a decision as we did not get any acknowledgement email, or its simply what they do?

Thank you in advance

CandyLee
Mood:
Taiwan

Post by CandyLee » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:51 pm

For postal applications, they send acknowledgement letters, not emails.
In my case, the acknowledgement letter arrived after the decision letter because the decision letter came enclosed with my supporting documents, which was next day special delivery.
So I would assume that you will be getting a decision letter as well in 2 days time because
it usually comes back with your supporting documents. :D

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:43 pm

are your documents always delivered to your home address??