ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa free entry from spain to uk

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arfan1979
Newly Registered
Spain

visa free entry from spain to uk

Post by Arfan1979 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 am

Hello
i am a british citizen and my wife is pakistani.we live in spain but now we want to move uk.my wife has spanish residency card.i want to ask that under article 10 can my wife travel with me to uk witout visa.and which documents i need to travel except passports and residency card.

kamoe

Re: visa free entry from spain to uk

Post by kamoe » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:00 am

Arfan1979 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 am
Hello
i am a british citizen and my wife is pakistani.we live in spain but now we want to move uk.my wife has spanish residency card.i want to ask that under article 10 can my wife travel with me to uk witout visa.
As per the "Do you need a visa?" test, no, she doesn't:
https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/pakistan/family/yes
and which documents i need to travel except passports and residency card.
In theory, nothing else, but to be on the safe side, have your marriage certificate at the ready.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Arfan1979
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Arfan1979 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 am

Thanks for replying. yes i have my marriage certificate translated in english and family photos
Last edited by Arfan1979 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arfan1979
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Arfan1979 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:54 am

can anyone tell me which flight shall i book from here which is well known about this rule because some airlines dont let u board in plane.