ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply to SET (O) through Super Priority service from Tier 1 E50 K?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uzzal13

Can I apply to SET (O) through Super Priority service from Tier 1 E50 K?

Post by uzzal13 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Dear Gurus, Thanks a lot for previous help. just need to know/ clear few things-
I am on entrepreneur visa (50K). Got initial visa 15th may 2014. Got extension 30th Fab 2018.
Thinking for going to apply for ILR SET O 20th of april 2019. My question is that can i apply through Super Priority/ Priority service? As few gurus/members told here, there is no facility of Super Priority/ Priority service for this route( Tier 1/E50k to Set O). I tried to do some research and this GOV website
https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk/y/y ... eneur-visa
It says if i go for Super Priority service i have to pay extra 610 pound. And also it said after i mention what my situation and what kind of visa i got.

Please gurus and senior member make it clear - can I apply for set o through Super Priority service and how long it would take to get decision?

If not what is the general time line?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Can I apply to SET (O) through Super Priority service from Tier 1 E50 K?

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:09 pm

uzzal13 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Dear Gurus, Thanks a lot for previous help. just need to know/ clear few things-
I am on entrepreneur visa (50K). Got initial visa 15th may 2014. Got extension 30th Fab 2018.
Thinking for going to apply for ILR SET O 20th of april 2019. My question is that can i apply through Super Priority/ Priority service? As few gurus/members told here, there is no facility of Super Priority/ Priority service for this route( Tier 1/E50k to Set O). I tried to do some research and this GOV website
https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk/y/y ... eneur-visa
It says if i go for Super Priority service i have to pay extra 610 pound. And also it said after i mention what my situation and what kind of visa i got.

Please gurus and senior member make it clear - can I apply for set o through Super Priority service and how long it would take to get decision?

If not what is the general time line?
No doubt the above link is misleading. However, there is only standard service for Tier 1 Ent. Standard service is 6 months. But many members have reported success in 3-3.5 months, but you can really say, depends on individual cases.

Note: Tier 1 Ent dependents can use super priority, if the main applicant applied alone before and has ILR already.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

uzzal13

Post by uzzal13 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 am

Dear Marcnath , CR001 and Zimba can you pls give ur valuable apenion regardig this issue.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 am

As far as I know the UKVCAS does NOT provide a priority option under Tier 1E route for ILR. Historically Tier 1E applicants have never had the premium option so this is not a surprise
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice