ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General ILR on hold due to application raises complex issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Syk2018

Tier 2 General ILR on hold due to application raises complex issue

Post by Syk2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:23 am

Hi All,

I was completing five year route on tier 2 general on 23rd Match 2018. So I applied for ILR on 27th Feb at Croydon PSC same day service.
Unfortunately my application was put on hold and the letter was given stating that:
"Although we would normally decide your application on the same day from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case as the application raises exceptionally complex issue and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision".
Later I came to know that on week before I was applying, my sponsor company license was suspended and i wasn't aware when I went for the ILR submission. Now within week after submitting document on 15th March 2018 against suspension by my sponsor company, the license was reinstated on 24th March 2018.

My question is how much time will it take to process my application for ILR now in current situation? Do i have to send letter or contact UKVI office to start processing the application. Is there anything I can do to process my application sooner. Could anyone please suggest me in my case.

Thanks,
syk

GMO
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 General ILR on hold due to application raises complex issue

Post by GMO » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear about that. My question is ..Did Your employer wasn't notified that their licence was suspended?

You can write letters/ email ( if u have their email id) to the premium service centre explaining the issue. And you may contact your local MP regarding the issue.

All the best. No worries..You will get it but no one can tell you the time frame except UKVI! So try to fasten the process as much as possible from your site.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi GMO,

It seems they weren't and they only got to know when they receive suspension letter but they forgot to inform me as I took the employment letter and other document before the suspension letter date. It seems minor issue with suspension that's why when they challenge their license was re-instated within week.

I don't have PSC email id neither am able to find one on search site.

Just wanted to know through community if anyone fall in same situation like me as in what process did they followed and how much time did UKVI took to send them the approval letter. Just being very tensed as I was suppose to travel and now I cant till the decision is made on my application. Its taking a hit on my health as well.

Hope anyone can just share any information that can help me in order to get my application processed sooner.

Thanks for the advice GMO.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 pm

You are welcome. Please tell your employer to keep eye on their email as UKVI may ask for additional info Write to the Premium service centre you applied explaining the situation with emergency and with details. As well as contact with your local MP.

Anyways..What Docs You submitted along with the application and when your salary increased last and whats the percentage?

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 pm

GMO wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 pm
You are welcome. Please tell your employer to keep eye on their email as UKVI may ask for additional info Write to the Premium service centre you applied explaining the situation with emergency and with details. As well as contact with your local MP.

Anyways..What Docs You submitted along with the application and when your salary increased last and whats the percentage?
Document Submitted:
Employment letter with foreseeable future.
Employment leave letter
12 month Pay slip
12 month Bank statement
5 years council tax
4 years P60
Travel tickets
Passport copy
biometric card copy

My salary was 36K and in April 2016 I got raised to 40K as i asked them based on my performance and hard work am doing and SMS updated on time. I did asked caseworker If they require further check or any other document from me for which case worker mentioned No all document and everything from your side is good but they cant decide today due to exceptionally complex issue with my application at that point I wasn't aware that my sponsor company license was suspended. Got to know when I called my company after I went back home.

Usually what does complex issue for them means? was it complex coz the sponsor licese was suspended or something else.

Also do you have liverpool Indefinite leave to remain contact email?

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Just to add to previous reply forgot to mention on document:
Life in the UK pass certificate
UK Naric and compatibility certificate for english and degree verification.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Thanks for the details..Your docs are fine and u submitted even more than necessary! I believe it was on hold cause of the company licence issue...As it is the important thing for T2!

I m afraid I don't have the email id...You can write them. Ni worries You will get it soon...by the way what was the issue with ur sponsor licence?

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:02 pm

GMO wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:54 pm
Thanks for the details..Your docs are fine and u submitted even more than necessary! I believe it was on hold cause of the company licence issue...As it is the important thing for T2!

I m afraid I don't have the email id...You can write them. Ni worries You will get it soon...by the way what was the issue with ur sponsor licence?
Seems they did not updated the Statement of work for the employee working.They said statement of work is Old and should be updated for which even company was really not sure what was that they wanted. But anyways when they send the update statement of work for each employee they were happy and reinstated the license. TBH thats what I was told and when they get license in a week I was convinced that this might be the issue and UKVI was happy in the end.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 am

Can anyone please shed more lights on my case.. has anyone got into same situation like me and what was the waiting time..
I have been searching Google but almost in all cases complex issue letter issued was for tier 1 and mine is tier 2.. haven't come accross anyone in tier 2 getting complex issue letter..

Please anyone just help me if you can.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:55 am

Is withdrawing application and reapplying using psc again can be considered as good option?? Rather than waiting forever.. my Visa is valid till end of March 2019..

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:01 pm

Anyone from moderator can you please answer or any help..

lenourou
Newly Registered

Post by lenourou » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:20 am

how long did they take tocome back to you?
What did you do after?
Can you let us know please i am in the same case as you
BEST