ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2019 benefits pip ESA etc

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Joecar1980
Newly Registered

2019 benefits pip ESA etc

Post by Joecar1980 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Sorry for making new thread there is no 2019 so dont know if old rules apply as I am on disability high rate living with my parents so no sungla payment I have just paid divorce the Visa app she was reading to me asking for ex wife and dependents do I have to show them and can u still get legal aid as I get help filling in forms so rely on help and friends I am under mental health and they dont want me to go for 6 weeks but I need to and get married we been together just over 2 years I support her and dont want her to work as I will have no time with her but she will soon as i pray get Visa i know u get same questions over over again but i wont be applying settlement till Jun i need help i dont even know were to start I'm panicky just going and the thought of another Visa app last time denied visit on grounds we not me i had sponsor mum good old mums and can easy support her our house waist so much food that one extra make no difference all i said is I'll pay £60 every four weeks board for her i pay nothing so as some say I'm free loading but my parent's dont want my money they want my fiancee here to help me she is like a carer and as I'm typing she us saying chemist chemist so need to go any help would be nice