ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advice needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

net5

Urgent advice needed

Post by net5 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm

I submitted my application for ilr sending all my documents including my passport on the 21st by special delivery to dept 157 in Liverpool. I received a letter today that they need my passport before they can proceed with my application with a return envelope for dept 143. I have proof of postage which I can send the with a screenshot of delivery confirmation. I am just worried because they didn’t mention anything about my BRP which was also included in the document I sent. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Urgent advice needed

Post by bizman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:37 pm

You need to get in touch with HO immediately giving them this profs that you sent your passport etc with your application. Did you send a cover letter with your application?
Bizman

net5

Post by net5 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:08 pm

It was all done online, I enclosed the document checklist which had all my details on it

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:13 pm

net5 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm
I submitted my application for ilr sending all my documents including my passport on the 21st by special delivery to dept 157 in Liverpool. I received a letter today that they need my passport before they can proceed with my application with a return envelope for dept 143. I have proof of postage which I can send the with a screenshot of delivery confirmation. I am just worried because they didn’t mention anything about my BRP which was also included in the document I sent. Any advice will be greatly appreciated
Which service did you use? New or existing? 21st of what?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

net5

Post by net5 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Online service, new service and 21st of January

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:49 pm

net5 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 pm
Online service, new service and 21st of January
So why did you post your documents with the new service and where did you post??

You dont post your documents with new service.
You have to book an appointment and upload your documents with UKVCAS centre to provide your biometrics and verification of documents and they return your original documents? 🥴
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:22 pm

If it’s new service then you shouldn’t have sent any documents to ukvi
Bizman

net5

Post by net5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:06 am

Sorry I put information as new, I used the old service. I applied online, got my biometrics letter, consent form, consent form. Did my biometrics and sent all my documents in the same day

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:26 am

net5 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:06 am
Sorry I put information as new, I used the old service. I applied online, got my biometrics letter, consent form, consent form. Did my biometrics and sent all my documents in the same day
In that case you need to chase with HO