ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are you able to login and see list of uploaded docs on ukvac website after appointment?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hayat2014

Are you able to login and see list of uploaded docs on ukvac website after appointment?

Post by hayat2014 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Hello,

I have applied for Naturalisation on 11th January 2019 using the online form and UKVAC for biometrics on 21st of January 2019 and eagerly waiting for the decision.

However, if I log in to the application form page I can still see the buttons to make an appointment for biometrics and download the application pdf.

Similarly, on Sopra Steria website I can still log in to my account and see a list of uploaded documents with my application and option to cancel the appointment which I already attended.

Please see the attached pictures.

My question is do any of you see the same? As my application is already submitted shouldn't it be that the system should not allow me to login? Could it be my application is not correctly submitted by the ukvac person? should I take some action on this or its same of other applicants?

Thanks for any info on this as its causing addition doubts in mind.

Alien2017

Re: Are you able to login and see list of uploaded docs on ukvac website after appointment?

Post by Alien2017 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:08 pm

yes you can, even after approval. No worries, they have all been sent.

hayat2014

Re: Are you able to login and see list of uploaded docs on ukvac website after appointment?

Post by hayat2014 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Thanks a lot, nothing to worry then.

shankar981
Mood:

Post by shankar981 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Dont worry mate.
My application is approved and I am still able to access/view my documents in UKVCAS.