ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding with the investment issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gaeyeo
Newly Registered

Regarding with the investment issue

Post by gaeyeo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 am

Hello, I have already got a T1 entrepreneur visa . Regarding the investment issue, I need the advice, my personal account keep all 200K at present. My business includes export. I recently purchased a 20K product for my customer with my personal credit card. Because of the problem of cash flow, can I repay this 20K to credit card from 200K of my personal account, after that I will add this 20K to my personal account, then transfer all 200k to the business account and start my business operation, I want to ask, is there any impact on my T1 extension after three years , because the bank statement will show this record. Thanks for any advice.

marcnath

Re: Regarding with the investment issue

Post by marcnath » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:39 am

gaeyeo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 am
Hello, I have already got a T1 entrepreneur visa . Regarding the investment issue, I need the advice, my personal account keep all 200K at present. My business includes export. I recently purchased a 20K product for my customer with my personal credit card. Because of the problem of cash flow, can I repay this 20K to credit card from 200K of my personal account, after that I will add this 20K to my personal account, then transfer all 200k to the business account and start my business operation, I want to ask, is there any impact on my T1 extension after three years , because the bank statement will show this record. Thanks for any advice.
You are supposed to maintain access to your 200K until it is invested in or spent for the business. If this is a genuine business expense, I can't imagine there would be problems.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

gaeyeo
Newly Registered

Post by gaeyeo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:45 am

Thanks so much for your reply, yes, my customer need this product, I buy it for my customer, then I ship it to him, after he received it, he will transfer money to me. then I could add to my personal account, the problem is I used my personal credit card. I am just worried it.

axl55
Newly Registered

Post by axl55 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Its simple. Transfer your investment money n to business account from personal account and pay your purchase bill (credit card). This is investment in stock!