ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa clarity

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kenttoday
Newly Registered
Nigeria

UK Spouse Visa clarity

Post by Kenttoday » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello

Please I need some advise.
So we submitted the online application for my husband's spouse visa only to discover that we forgot to add two other refusal details, we added one which is usa both there was another usa and canada refusal.
Please how best can we approach this?
We haven't done the biometrics yet

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UK Spouse Visa clarity

Post by seagul » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Kenttoday wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:02 pm
Hello

Please I need some advise.
So we submitted the online application for my husband's spouse visa only to discover that we forgot to add two other refusal details, we added one which is usa both there was another usa and canada refusal.
Please how best can we approach this?
We haven't done the biometrics yet
One member recently be refused due to not mentioning the refusal decision of other country. So if you haven't yet forwarded the application then can correct it online if the system allows or correct it manually with pen.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.