ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS FEE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

IHS FEE

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi,

I am just submitted online visa application form for my MRS and Two Daughters (4 year and 1 year)
Appointments has been booked for the 20th of Feb (Islamabad)

I have paid IHS fee for my Mrs.
When I am attempting to pay fee for my Kids i get the following message

"Exempt based on lead applicant being 18 or under and applying under visa Route: Settlement - Child or dependent of settled"

Are kids exempted from IHS fee?

When filling online application forms, three forms were filled

1 X under the tab "apply for myself" which was for my Mrs
and,
2 X under the tab "apply for someone else"

Have i done something wrong?

arsy20
Mood:

Re: IHS FEE

Post by arsy20 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 pm

With children after the application is completed, biometrics done and youve sent them the documents. Ukvi will email with links to pay the child IHS fees

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Thank you for replying. Much appreciated

For Mrs i have filled Appendix 2 form

For kids shall i fill Appendix 1 or Appendix 2 to send along with the online application form and supporting documents?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Appendix 2 for each dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Thank you

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:57 pm

I am sending 3 X visa applications forms and 3 X appendix 2 forms - My Mrs and 2 daughters.

When sending supporting documents to Sheffield, am i required to send three sets of supporting documents?

Regards

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:35 am

What is the difference between Appendix 1 and Appendix 2 form?

Can someone assist please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:39 am

Appendix 1 for Children of parents who BOTH hold ILR. The form clearly states who it is for.
YOU SHOULD COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU WISH TO COME TO THE UK AS:
• The adult dependant relative of a person who is present and settled in the UK; or
• The adult dependant relative of a person with limited leave to enter or remain in the UK as a refugee or as the beneficiary of humanitarian protection; or
The child of settled parents or with one parent who has limited leave as a partner or parent granted under the Rules in force before
9 July 2012.
Appendix 2 for spouse and children applying at the same time. The form also clearly states who it is for.
YOU SHOULD COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU WISH TO COME TO THE UK AS:
The spouse or civil partner of someone settled in the UK; or
• The child of a parent who is applying for entry clearance as a partner or the child who is applying to join their parent who is already in
the UK and has been granted limited leave as partner granted under the Immigration Rules in force on 09 July 2012; or
• The fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of someone settled in the UK; or
• The unmarried or same sex partner of someone settled in the UK; or

• The Post Flight family member (spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner, fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) of someone
with limited leave to enter or remain in the UK as refugee or is the beneficiary of humanitarian protection; or
• The Post Flight family member (spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner, fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner or child) of
someone with limited leave to enter or remain in the UK as a refugee or is the beneficiary of humanitarian protection.
They are both paper forms, surely you could have looked this up too :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 pm

Cr001 you are a STAR

chenmyster
Newly Registered
China

Post by chenmyster » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:07 am

Make sure you always have access to your email to receive the IHS link for your children.

For our applications we've been waiting for more than two months with no contact from UKVI at all, and on a random day we received the email from them on the IHS fee for our son. Unfortunately we saw the email 2 days past the deadline as we didn't have access to that email during the week and they only gave us a deadline of 1 week. The link expired after that week and IHS team refused to sent us another link.

In the end they made up a reason to refuse our applications.
Their Rejection Reason: we only submitted February and July's bank statements.
Truth: We submitted February to July's statements all in a bundle.

Now we paid £1150 for lawyers to help us to overturn the decision. Two weeks ago we managed to receive email that they've overturned the decision. However still waiting to be contacted and I heard it would take another 3 month...... on top of the 6 month we already spent waiting since we applied in August last year.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 pm

chenmyster wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:07 am
Now we paid £1150 for lawyers to help us to overturn the decision. Two weeks ago we managed to receive email that they've overturned the decision.
Its too much fee. If you search through the forum then a lot members without spending on solicitors got similar success through board & MP.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:35 am

Hi all,

I submitted online visa application form on the 17th Feb - Barometric were done on the 20th Feb

My last pay slip is dated 31st January 2019 -

Shall i must submit supporting documents with in 28 days of the date on my last payslip I.e 28 days from 31st of January 2019?

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:46 pm

crazyfrog0281 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:35 am
Hi all,

I submitted online visa application form on the 17th Feb - Barometric were done on the 20th Feb

My last pay slip is dated 31st January 2019 -

Shall i must submit supporting documents with in 28 days of the date on my last payslip I.e 28 days from 31st of January 2019?

Regards
No. Financial & accommodation related documents must not be older than 28 days from the date of application which in your case is 17th Feb.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi,

I have applied for settlement visa (Priority) for my Mrs and two kids. Online application forms, appendix 2 forms and supporting documents were sent to Sheffield on the 26th of Feb 2019.
All the supporting documents, including online application forms and appendix 2 forms were returned on the 04th of March.

On the 6th of March we received two confirmation email, "Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Center. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer."

One email was confirmed my Mrs application, other email confirmed my youngest daughter (1 year) application.

I haven't received a confirmation email for my elder daughter (4 years).

Shall I contact HO?

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:30 am

crazyfrog0281 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 pm
Hi,

I have applied for settlement visa (Priority) for my Mrs and two kids. Online application forms, appendix 2 forms and supporting documents were sent to Sheffield on the 26th of Feb 2019.
All the supporting documents, including online application forms and appendix 2 forms were returned on the 04th of March.

On the 6th of March we received two confirmation email, "Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Center. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer."

One email was confirmed my Mrs application, other email confirmed my youngest daughter (1 year) application.

I haven't received a confirmation email for my elder daughter (4 years).

Shall I contact HO?

Regards
No need to contact HO as long as your all supporting documents have been returned. Try to check your spam/thrash folder of email too.

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 am

I have checked spam folder, no joy there.

I have paid IHS fee for Mrs but not for kids. I was told sponsor is contacted later for the submission of kids IHS fee.

Is there a telephone number or an email address to enquire about IHS payment for kids?

I have a job offer, how will change of employer effect my application?

Regards

crazyfrog0281
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by crazyfrog0281 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:29 pm

I have applied for settlement visa for my Mrs and kids. How will change of employer effect my applications?

Can someone assist please.

Regards