ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minster of Justice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

Minster of Justice

Post by Finepaddy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:02 pm

I applied citizenship 18 months ago but still waiting to be called for Oath, recently I heard minster of justice wife got passport and she took oath in last ceremony.

Just wondering does she waited around 2,3 year time like mostly people are still waiting or she got special treatment ?
Month ago I send a email to citizenship and and department of justice raising same question but they don't have any decency to reply?

I know in few cases when people was involved in shame marriages(immigration and citizenship was awair about them) but in end they got citizenship, are we getting punished just cause we obeyed the law ?
There is new trend going on now a days to first deal with British applications, do they have more rights then any non EU applicants?
In some applications applicants are on year by year Visa where every year they have to pay 300 euro.

So it's a like whole system is biased.

I like to request every one if they send emails to citizenship and department of justice and ask them how long it took them to process minster of justice wife application.

Thanks

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

Re: Minster of Finance

Post by Finepaddy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:01 am

* Minster of Finance