ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anat
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by anat » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am

Hi all after making the escalation as I finally could yesterday I recieved this email:

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

I am confused does this constitue as a reply? Because it literally didn't say anything in it about where my visa process stands and is clearly absolutely generic. Do I have to wait no another 5 working days to escalate again? :(

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am

anat wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am
Hi all after making the escalation as I finally could yesterday I recieved this email:

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

I am confused does this constitue as a reply? Because it literally didn't say anything in it about where my visa process stands and is clearly absolutely generic. Do I have to wait no another 5 working days to escalate again? :(
I called them yesterday to escalate my case but asked me to wait for another 5 working days, got same email after 2 hours, it's just not helpful.

Anyone know how they send brp ? through post royalmail or dpd or other courier service ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:42 am

waitingresponse wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am
Anyone know how they send brp ? through post royalmail or dpd or other courier service ?
If you took the time to look at/read the hundreds of posts on this very issue, you will see that is is DC Couriers that deliver BRP cards.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tsion
Newly Registered

Post by Tsion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am

Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:41 am

Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

I have seen a couple of posts from other members who received the exact wording and had their ILR approved. Good luck.
When did you apply and which premium centre?

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm

AjPS wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:58 am
Hi everyone,
I applied yesterday at London Premium Lounge (super priority):

Type of application: Set(O) Tier 2 General (5 years) to ILR
Online application submission date: 05 February 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
<paid for Document Checking; got positive e-mail from UK VCAS on 11 February 2019>
Biometrics appointment date: 13 February 2019, 10.30 am
Decision/approval e-mail: 13 February 2019, 03.25 pm
Decision letter (collect from post office): 16 February 2019, 10 am
BRP (post received at home): 19 February 2019, 9.30 am

youzidejia
Newly Registered

Post by youzidejia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Tsion wrote:
Hi all

I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question

D_Torque
Mood:
India

Post by D_Torque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

So here's my take on my ILR Application (SET-0) after being on Tier 2 General for 5 years.

A few things to note:
1. I had changes sponsors thrice.
2. I started a limited company while on Tier 2 and made myself a director with 10% shares. But quickly realised it was a bad idea and resigned myself. Also made the company dormant.
3. My current sponsor have moved offices recently and had sent the office address to be updated, which is still pending !

With all the above concerns, I played it safe by hiring solicitors to represent me if anything went south.

Here's the full story.

28-01-2019: Paid for my ILR application with SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE and signed up to Sopra Website.
28-01-2019: Booked the earliest/closest free appointment for 14-02-2019 at 12:00 at Croydon Branch
13-02-2019: Uploaded all my documents. Some of them duplicated in different sections
14-02-2019:
APPONTMENT DAY
Arrived at Croydon at 10 am. Tried to get in but was told to come back around 30 minutes before the appointment. The Queue was way outside the building, so carry your brollies if you have to.

Came back at 11:30 and joined the queue. Initial security check/triage, where they ask for the printed appointment letter and passport. There's also a metal detector which kept beeping due to the spare change I had. The lady directed me to the room downstairs. (The non priority on I presume!)

11:50AM: I quickly found a seat and seated myself, only to find 5 minutes later that I should have nicked a token first!!!! So, the appointment priority was paper token based. Don't forget to take a token off the person standing next to the gate!

12:00PM: I had token 310 when 289 was called. A family was being issued one token, so it was a wait.

I was not called for the appointment until 12:45pm.

12:45pm: The person called token 310 and showed me how to do biometrics my self. All very straight-forward. Took me 5 minutes and then I was back to the bench!

01:00pm: My token was called again and I was directed to a lady who was going to verify my documents and submit them.
She did not look at any of my documents. I had not scanned the stamps from my previous passport and requested her to do it, and she obliged. But otherwise, apart from the passport and BRP, she did not see any originals at all. Which was surprising to me! Hey, what if I would not have uploaded my documents. So, guys "UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS BEFORE HAND!"

After grazing trough my documents for another 5 minutes, she asked "Are you happy for me to submit the application?" and I said, "Well, YEAH?!".. and she obliged once again!

14-02-2019 01:05pm: My application was in.

The waiting game began.

I kept on checking the https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question website to see if I have got it.

15-02-2019 12:40pm: I updated the website again and there I had it.. "You can work in the UK" changed from "You can only work for your sponsor."

15:02-2019 12:52pm: I received an email from the actual case worker. My solicitors were copied into the email as well.:
Dear XXXXX

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards
I am yet to receive the letter and the BRP but hey.. I am partying already.

Can't thank this forum enough for all the information.

Feel free to ask anything about the appointment or my experience.

Good luck to everyone who is about to embark on this scary expensive trip.

Tsion
Newly Registered

Post by Tsion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

youzidejia wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm
Tsion wrote:
Hi all

I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question
I checked it with my old BRP ( which is actually expired after my IRL application) and I got the following reply.

“”Your BRP is not valid
This might be because it has:

expired
been reported lost or stolen
You must use your most recently issued BRP to access this service.””

Any idea and suggestion please

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:09 pm

couple of questions:
1) What do I do now with the old T2 brp? Do I need to re-send them to avoid any penalty? or just archive it in my personal records.
Note: The prove right-to-work website shows mt the same new status with both BRP id's, only using the new BRP ID shows my new photo as well.
2) if I move house, do I still need to inform UKVI, or was that just for T2 BRP's??

Thanks.
AjPS wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm
Hi everyone,
I applied yesterday at London Premium Lounge (super priority):

Type of application: Set(O) Tier 2 General (5 years) to ILR
Online application submission date: 05 February 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
<paid for Document Checking; got positive e-mail from UK VCAS on 11 February 2019>
Biometrics appointment date: 13 February 2019, 10.30 am
Decision/approval e-mail: 13 February 2019, 03.25 pm

Decision letter (collect from post office): 16 February 2019, 10 am
BRP (post received at home): 19 February 2019, 9.30 am

rezakandi
Newly Registered

Post by rezakandi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:39 pm

waitingresponse wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am
anat wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

I called them yesterday to escalate my case but asked me to wait for another 5 working days, got same email after 2 hours, it's just not helpful.

I contact them this after noon received the same email in 30 minutes. they mentioned do not contact again within 5 working days on the telephone conversation. it is so disappointing. such a poor service

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12 am

Any suggestions/advice?? Thanks
AjPS wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:09 pm
couple of questions:
1) What do I do now with the old T2 brp? Do I need to return it to them to avoid any penalty? or just archive it in my personal records.
Note: The prove right-to-work website shows mt the same new status with both BRP id's, only using the new BRP ID shows my new photo as well.
2) if I move house, do I still need to inform UKVI, or was that just for T2 BRP's??
Thanks.

Tsion
Newly Registered

Post by Tsion » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 am

Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm
youzidejia wrote:
Tsion wrote:
Hi all

I checked it with my old BRP ( which is actually expired after my IRL application) and I got the following reply.

“”Your BRP is not valid

expired

Any idea and suggestion please if some one recived same email?
Hi guys

Is there any one who recived a similar email ?

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 am

Tsion wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 am
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm
youzidejia wrote:
Tsion wrote:
Hi all

“”Your BRP is not valid

expired

Any idea and suggestion please if some one recived same email?
Hi guys

Is there any one who recived a similar email ?
If you search in the ILR forum, you will find a few LR applications have received positive decision with the same email letter with the word 'decided' rather than 'granted'. Not sure about Tier 2 application though. Did you have any complex application, i.e., prolonged absences or more than 3 change in sponsors? When did you apply?

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:51 am

Did anyone who applied on 18th Feb (Croydon) receive a decision already? I have applied around noon, but haven't heard anything back. I see few receiving response same day or the next working day, however few having to wait a week or two.
So wondering....

AMH

Post by AMH » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:27 am

AMH wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:43 pm
I have been advised by SS agent the application status can be tracked at Gov.uk by entering UAN number which is mentioned on the appointment confirmation letter.

Can anyone able to share the full link?
Please can anyone advise?
7A8M6H

AMH

Post by AMH » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:44 am

AMH wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 pm
I noticed we can able to make changes in Document upload section even week after attending appointment. Is this normal?
7A8M6H

anat
Newly Registered

Post by anat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:51 am

Its normal, it doesn't mean your application wasn't send. It did the same to me.

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:51 am

AMH wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:44 am
AMH wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 pm
I noticed we can able to make changes in Document upload section even week after attending appointment. Is this normal?
Perfectly normal. Mine's showing the same too.

anat
Newly Registered

Post by anat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi all!!

My visa dealings have finally (sort of) come to an end.

-20/01 submitted my application online, paid for super priority service and booked an appointment
-08/02 went for my appointment 10am at Croydon, after having loaded all the paperwork online, was there for about 1:30 hours as after I did my biometrics, lady in counter told me some of the files were to zoomed in and we needed to rescan.... we started doing this for about 40 minutes until her colleague told her she could just zoom out (lololol).
-The appointment was on Friday so I suspected I may have to wait the weekend. I waited and on Tuesday when nothing came via email or post I called the Home office hotline and was told I have to wait 5 days in order to escalate. Also when speaking the lady on the phone told me I could try and emailing xxx I did and recieved a response they will get back within 20 days.
-18/02 called hotline to ask for escalation. Was intially answered by a woman who said I have to wait another day (inspite having been told specfically otherwise before). I hung up and called again and this time the person who answer did escalate my request.
-18/02 recieved very generic email after my escalation that the home office tries to reply within 24 hours but sometimes it does not.... had no actual refrence to my application.
-20/02 started emailing all the emails mentioned on this website, public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk, complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk and my lawyer also sent a few.
-20/02 just now, recieved email that my application has been granted and I will recieve my decision letter and card in the post in due course. Additionally, I recieved an attachment stating that I should also recieve the money I paid for the super priority service back to the credit card I paid it on (will update once this happens).

So relieved, I have been very stressed in the last few days and this forum was a great help in knowing I'm not the only one on this boat. Don't give up and try contacting every email and every number, it feels like no one hears you at times, but you just need it to fall on that one ear for your application to be assisted.

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:14 pm

anat wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:05 pm
Hi all!!

My visa dealings have finally (sort of) come to an end.

-20/01 submitted my application online, paid for super priority service and booked an appointment
-08/02 went for my appointment 10am at Croydon, after having loaded all the paperwork online, was there for about 1:30 hours as after I did my biometrics, lady in counter told me some of the files were to zoomed in and we needed to rescan.... we started doing this for about 40 minutes until her colleague told her she could just zoom out (lololol).
-The appointment was on Friday so I suspected I may have to wait the weekend. I waited and on Tuesday when nothing came via email or post I called the Home office hotline and was told I have to wait 5 days in order to escalate. Also when speaking the lady on the phone told me I could try and emailing srsukvacs@homeoffice.gov.uk I did and recieved a response they will get back within 20 days.
-18/02 called hotline to ask for escalation. Was intially answered by a woman who said I have to wait another day (inspite having been told specfically otherwise before). I hung up and called again and this time the person who answer did escalate my request.
-18/02 recieved very generic email after my escalation that the home office tries to reply within 24 hours but sometimes it does not.... had no actual refrence to my application.
-20/02 started emailing all the emails mentioned on this website, public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk, complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk and my lawyer also sent a few.
-20/02 just now, recieved email that my application has been granted and I will recieve my decision letter and card in the post in due course. Additionally, I recieved an attachment stating that I should also recieve the money I paid for the super priority service back to the credit card I paid it on (will update once this happens).

So relieved, I have been very stressed in the last few days and this forum was a great help in knowing I'm not the only one on this boat. Don't give up and try contacting every email and every number, it feels like no one hears you at times, but you just need it to fall on that one ear for your application to be assisted.
Many congratulations! May I ask in which category you had applied under?

anat
Newly Registered

Post by anat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi,

Further leave to remain (spouse visa)

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Glad for you that your wait, though agonising, is over. The new super priority seems to have mixed results. I see lots of delays for Tier 2 or spouse visa.

Did anyone who applied on 18th Feb (Croydon) receive a decision already? I have applied around noon, but haven't heard anything back. I see few receiving response same day or the next working day, however few having to wait a week or two.
So wondering....

YTL25
Newly Registered
China

Post by YTL25 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Hello,
I have been following the forum for the past 2 weeks while I prepare for my application. Now my application has completed, and I just want to say thank you for all those who shared their experience and tips. It's been very helpful!
Here is my timeline and experience of applying -

Applied for ILR Route : Set(O) under Tier 2 (General) route
Date application sent : Monday, 18 Feb 2019. I uploaded all my supporting documents on the same day.
Date Biometrics Enrolled : Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019. I went to London Premium Lounge (had to pay £200 extra, mainly because I wanted to get it done today, and this was the only available location for me. Croydon is a bit too far for me to travel and I would have to pay £100 too for "out of hours" appointment slot if I want to do it today.)

Approval Received : Email came through on the same day - Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019
Decision Letter Received: Waiting - will update in due course
BRP Card Received : Waiting - will update in due course

I'm so very happy right now, as it turns out to be a very quick and smooth process for me! My appointment was at 10:00, and I was done by 10:30 (biometrics was quick, it just took a while for the staff to verify all my uploaded documents).
Less than 3 hrs later, I received the email from Home Office confirming that my ILR has been granted, and decision letter and BRP will be posted to be in due course.
I immediately went on to gov.uk (https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work) to check my right to work - and it has already been changed to "there is no limit".
After following this forum for the past 2 weeks, I know there has been mixed experience on the 24hr service timeline. So I was prepared that I might have to wait longer, and was hoping for the best (that I would receive a decision tomorrow)... To my surprise, my decision came just 3 hrs later! So I'm over the moon!

I wish all of you who are about to submit or are still waiting the best of luck!! :D :D

Here is a list of documents I submitted in case anybody might find helpful -
Required:
- Current passport
(including scans of all pages)
- Previous passport (including scans of all pages - this has been my main passport and has a lot of visas, entry/exit stamps on it!)
- BRP
- Police registration form
(required for certain nationalities only. I have always been good at it - every time I had any change I need to report, I do it straightaway. I think that is somewhat important, as it shows that you're following the immigration rules/conditions to your current visa.)
- Signed consent form (for Home Office to do verification checks)
- Life in the UK Tess pass notification
- UK Degree certificate
(for language requirement)
- Employer Letter confirming my employment status (key words "still needed for the foreseeable future"), my current salary, the SOC (the same was on my Tier 2 CoS), and my salary is above the required rate (I also asked my employer to state "my rate of pay will stay the same for the foreseeable future").
- Payslip (only most recent one is required, but I have provided all months of this tax year)
- Bank statement (only most recent one is required, to show the payslip amount has been paid into your account - but I have provided for all months of this tax year)
- Employer Letter confirming my absences from the UK (in the letter, they also confirm how many days of annual leave I'm entitled to)

Additional:
- P60s for the past 5 years
- HMRC issued Employment history for the past 5 years
- Excel summary I created myself to count my days of absences from the UK
- I also include detailed reasons for travel, as well as where to find the related "entry/exit stamps" on my passports. I think it will help the caseworker if they need to verify / check your travel history
- Home Office letters that I received in the past when I applied for my Tier 2 Leave to Remain in the UK

:D :D

NeedAdvicepls
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by NeedAdvicepls » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 pm

Hi all,

Sorry- wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with priority service ? My agency applied for priority service and not super priority..

Please suggest if there is a different thread for this or, please reply in same thread..