ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unsuccessful applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alien2017

Re: Unsuccessful applications

Post by Alien2017 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:42 pm

What date is it stated on the letter that came with your PR card related to the date you have acquired Permanent Residence? If the letter says Sept 2018 then you must wait 12 months after. If the date states different then you need to wait 12 months from the date. Check the date on the letter not the issue date of the card.

rpaw
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by rpaw » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Alien2017 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:42 pm
What date is it stated on the letter that came with your PR card related to the date you have acquired Permanent Residence? If the letter says Sept 2018 then you must wait 12 months after. If the date states different then you need to wait 12 months from the date. Check the date on the letter not the issue date of the card.
Thanks for reply.
PR letter is lost, unfortunately
refusal letter pernament residency since 06.04.2018

AnotherUUID

Post by AnotherUUID » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:41 pm

rpaw wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 pm
Alien2017 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:42 pm
Thanks for reply.
It would appear that your PR status has started on 06/04/2018 - this should match the date on your DCPR confirmation letter (which you have lost) and thus the rejection would be correct as you will need to wait until 06/04/2019 before you are eligible to apply for citizenship.

Do you remember what evidence you provided for exercising treaty rights in the UK when you applied for your DCPR in September 2018? Since you are an EU national exercising freedom of movement and treaty rights, the date from which your PR status starts tends to based on the evidence for exercising such rights that you submit to HO when applying for DCPR, how satisfied they are with the evidence, and how far back it goes (i.e. the qualifying period you claim to have acquired PR on).

For example, you may have provided evidence of exercising treaty rights dating back all the way to May 2006 but, depending on the evidence supplied, the caseworker might have only been satisfied by the evidence from 06/04/2013 onwards (i.e. 5 years prior to 06/04/2018), thereby confirming your PR status as of 06/04/2018 instead of a date further back. In a rare number of cases you may have lost a previously acquired status of PR - for example, if you have been outside of the UK for more than 2 years which essentially resets your qualifying period.

If you can remember, it would be helpful to post what evidence of exercising treaty rights you supplied for the period between May 2006 and 06/04/2013. If this evidence is sound then, in theory, you should have acquired PR status around May 2011, provided there is no reason to think otherwise.

If your DCPR application has been treated unfairly (e.g. eligible evidence of continuous exercise of treaty rights is disregarded) you may be able to appeal your case wrt your DCPR application. However, wrt to your BC application it is unlikely that there will much you can do at this point in time as your BC application was considered based on the evidence at hand supplied at this point in time.

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:08 am

SuperDupper wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:08 am
smallpie wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:52 am
"But home office was aware since when i applied for PRC"

This you say home office are aware of your court issue in the past? So if they are aware before in your previous application, and you didn't declare it again in your citizenship application, I think they see that as holding informations, and goes on good character part.

May be this is the case, i wasnt aware so my fault, whats the way move forward? What are the chances in reconsideration as it is to spend £372 on the same application or shall i go through a solicitor with new application??

Hi again
I received a letter yesterday stating:

“”Your application to review the deceicion is currently being reviewed. If your application is reopened and approved, To enable us us to process your british passport please send us the british passport application form along with two passport size photos, you do not need countersignature on the form and no fee is payable.””

As i submited application via NDRS and joint passport application was sent together, The passport fee £85 was taken at time of my original application which was not refunded and i submited the countersignatures in my main application,

Has anybody come across this stage in recpnsideration?
Can i hope now there are positive chances of application will be successfull in reconsideration?
Thanks

Vanessa8888
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by Vanessa8888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 am

Hi, super dupper

Sorry to heard about the refusal. How long do you have to wait after you send the form for reconsideration for £372 ? I had send my reconsideration 2 weeks ago. I was wondering if there’s any knowledgeable letter? Or how can I know if my case being reviewed? Any advise?

Many thanks in advance

Sumaphorn

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 am

Vanessa8888 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 am
Hi, super dupper

Sorry to heard about the refusal. How long do you have to wait after you send the form for reconsideration for £372 ? I had send my reconsideration 2 weeks ago. I was wondering if there’s any knowledgeable letter? Or how can I know if my case being reviewed? Any advise?

Many thanks in advance

Sumaphorn
Hi

The only thing you can consider in terms of knowing that they have received your reconsideration is the fee taken off your account which is the first sign and usualy it will happen in about a month after you send application.
Second step they will send you a letter of confirmation which will say no time scale is given to decide your request and do not expect this letter earlier than 4 months as i have seen recently 3 similar cases (one mine and two of my friends) and process is same.
And since 2017 i have went through a lot reconsoderation cases history not even one has been decided before 6-10 months.

Need a lot of patience and prayers for good luch

Good luck from me in advance

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:34 am

Dear members
I applied for a Naturalization on October 2015 and had a Naturalization interview on February 2018. On 14th February 2019 after more than 3 years my application refusal has arrived but the date on the refusal letter is for 10 days ago and it means that letter was on its way for 10 days. The HO mentioned that they refused my case because of my Good Character and it is regarding my past jobs in my country. The HO on refusal letter mentioned that if there is a good reason which I think the decision is wrong, I can ask for reconsideration. I think there is a mistake and good reason to ask for reconsideration and fill form NR and pay the fee and send it to HO.
Regarding the date on the refusal letter which it was on 05/02/2018 which reached to my address after 10 days, if any body could advice me that, is there any time limit to fill form NR ( Request for reconsideration) and send it to HO please?
If so how long have I got to send the NR form to HO?
Thank you all

Maxmilan

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 am

Maxmilan wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:34 am
Dear members
I applied for a Naturalization on October 2015 and had a Naturalization interview on February 2018. On 14th February 2019 after more than 3 years my application refusal has arrived but the date on the refusal letter is for 10 days ago and it means that letter was on its way for 10 days. The HO mentioned that they refused my case because of my Good Character and it is regarding my past jobs in my country. The HO on refusal letter mentioned that if there is a good reason which I think the decision is wrong, I can ask for reconsideration. I think there is a mistake and good reason to ask for reconsideration and fill form NR and pay the fee and send it to HO.
Regarding the date on the refusal letter which it was on 05/02/2018 which reached to my address after 10 days, if any body could advice me that, is there any time limit to fill form NR ( Request for reconsideration) and send it to HO please?
Thank you all

Maxmilan
Can you plz tell ur ur immigration history and what type of jobs u did. Y home office refused you because of ur past jobs

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:06 am

[quote=Nusratali786 post_id=1743886 time=1550452219 user_id=206683]
[quote=Maxmilan post_id=1743878 time=1550450087 user_id=171302]
Dear members
Thank you all

Maxmilan
[/quote]
Can you plz tell ur ur immigration history and what type of jobs u did. Y home office refused you because of ur past jobs
[/quote]
Hi Nusratali786
I am a refugee came to the UK as an Asylum on 2005. On end of 2007 after about 3 years my case been refused and I did appeal and won the case and been granted refugee. On 2013 applied for ILR and been granted ILR. On 2015 I applied for Naturalization which been refused on 2019. The HO mentioned that the organization which I worked did something against Human Right which to be honest I never noticed that and I was an accountant in that organization and did office job and also I wasn't in there central office so I still don't know if they did anything against Human Right or no because I never saw anything against Human Right during periods which I worked for them which it was about 8 years and was about 25 years ago.
Hope these information could help and if you could advice me that is there any time limit to fill the reconsideration form NR and send it to the HO please?

Thanks

Maxmilan

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Maxmilan wrote:
Dear members
Thank you all

Maxmilan
hellow,
ur case took ages so still i remember that i observed all ur immigration history u share on the board,so really shocking to hear about ur refusal.anyway dont worry about it and if u are not satisfied and have very strong good reasons to ask for reconsideration just go ahead but seek legal advise too.
u can explain them in written u just received letter on this date.
Also u applied subject access request,( i remember u got all ur immigration data but not sure)did home office response u before decision letter?if yes u can find further reasons to chalange the decision.
but if u still wait for subject access request then chease it too but again send them all paperwork without further delay with good legal representative.Good luck
SALSABEEL

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Hello Salsabeel
Thank you very much for all of your advice. The SAR arrived before the refusal letter. A solicitor read all of the papers and told me that She couldn't understand that why there is a delay. At this stage am not sure if it is better to ask for reconsideration or take it to court by asking for judicial review?
The HO refused my application because I worked for an organization which did something against Human Right and as I explained before I was an accountant in an office which wasn't central office and was a dependant to the main office and also never seen any bad behave fro them. I think the HO made mistake to identify this organization and they have a wrong information. When you say if I have good reason to ask for reconsideration, I don't know what do you mean by saying good reason. The only reason which I can tell them is I was working in one of their dependant office as an accountant and wasn't engaged or informed on any activity against Human Right and I don't know if it is a strong reason or not.

Thanks

Maxmilan

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi
Can anybody help me please?
Got my refusal aug last year, sent the form NR straight away with solid grounds, please remember i got my local mp involved and send my further evidence in follow up, january 20th this year homeoffice asked me to send a new completed and signed passport application form with new passport pictures which sent on 22nd.
On 5th of this month (more than two weeks now) my mp sent me email that a deceision has been made on my case and it will be communicated with me very shortly,
Its been almost three weeks since i havent heard anything no letter received,
Any experience to share to releive stress????

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:25 pm

SuperDupper wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:23 pm
Hi
Got my refusal aug last year, sent the form NR straight away with solid grounds, please remember i got my local mp involved and send my further evidence in follow up, january 20th this year homeoffice asked me to send a new completed and signed passport application form with new passport pictures which sent on 22nd.
On 5th of this month (more than two weeks now) my mp sent me email that a deceision has been made on my case and it will be communicated with me very shortly,
You can call passport office in the morning and ask them about the updated on ur passport application if home office have approved your ur application they must have notified the passport office to process ur application. Thats how i found out abt mu daughter citizenship application was approves.

Zeebro44

Post by Zeebro44 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 am

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:21 pm
Maxmilan wrote:
Dear members
Thank you all

Maxmilan
hellow,
ur case took ages so still i remember that i observed all ur immigration history u share on the board,so really shocking to hear about ur refusal.anyway dont worry about it and if u are not satisfied and have very strong good reasons to ask for reconsideration just go ahead but seek legal advise too.
Also u applied subject access request,( i remember u got all ur immigration data but not sure)did home office response u before decision letter?if yes u can find further reasons to chalange the decision.
but if u still wait for subject access request then chease it too but again send them all paperwork without further delay with good legal representative.Good luck

Hi bro salsbeel did you apply your BC ?? I'm going to apply next month but little bit worried

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:24 am

Nusratali786 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:25 pm
SuperDupper wrote:
Hi
You can call passport office in the morning and ask them about the updated on ur passport application if home office have approved your ur application they must have notified the passport office to process ur application. Thats how i found out abt mu daughter citizenship application was approves.

“Time to get back to forum again”
I called passport office on friday morning as suggested they done few searches with my form number and my dob name and addresses and said it does not seems to be my application is processed or reached to them yet by HO,
Funny i received the text yesterday (saturday) from HMPO, saying following

“”We'll contact you by 16/03 if more info or an interview is required. Do not book travel until your passport is received.“”

I remember in my first main application i have not received this text, so i am hopeful that this time there are positive signs,

Am i right to say that??

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:10 pm

SuperDupper wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:24 am
Nusratali786 wrote:
SuperDupper wrote:
Hi

I called passport office on friday morning as suggested they done few searches with my form number and my dob name and addresses and said it does not seems to be my application is processed or reached to them yet by HO,

“”We'll contact you by 16/03 if more info or an interview is required. Do not book travel until your passport is received.“”

I remember in my first main application i have not received this text, so i am hopeful that this time there are positive signs,

Am i right to say that??
Congrats
It means ur application is approved and passport office is processing ur application.

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 pm

Nusratali786 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:10 pm
SuperDupper wrote:
Nusratali786 wrote:
SuperDupper wrote:
Hi

Am i right to say that??
Congrats
It means ur application is approved and passport office is processing ur application.

Thanks for your reply Nusratali786
I wish and hope what you are saying will happen in Sha Allah,
Roughly how long will it take now to complete the process from now on?
When should i expect to hear the decision?

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am

Zeebro44 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 am
salsabeel wrote:
Maxmilan wrote:
Dear members
Thank you all

Maxmilan
hellow,
i hope u sent all paperwork to home office.best wishes again. Maxmilan

Hi bro salsbeel did you apply your BC ?? I'm going to apply next month but little bit worried
hellow,yes i applied last year oct2018 using paper application and got my BC
Also i used paper application for passport and got my passport within few days.
best of luck .
SALSABEEL

Zeebro44

Post by Zeebro44 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:46 am

salsabeel wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am
Zeebro44 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 am
salsabeel wrote:
Maxmilan wrote:
Dear members
Thank you all

Maxmilan
hellow,
i hope u sent all paperwork to home office.best wishes again. Maxmilan

hellow,yes i applied last year oct2018 using paper application and got my BC
Also i used paper application for passport and got my passport within few days.
best of luck .
Hello salsabeel thx for your reply and congrats you got your BC I WANT TO ASK Q I WAS OVERSTAY FOR 8 MONTHS BUT WHEN I APPLIED ASYLUM IN DEC 2012 I TOLD THEM ALL STORY AND GIVE THEM PROOF .
SO THIS IS MATTER AGAIN IN MY CASE OR THEY WILL ASK ME AGAIN ABOUT OVERSTAY HISTORY ???

secret.simon

Re: Unsuccessful Naturalisation (AN) applications

Post by secret.simon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 am

rpaw wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 pm
I am EU citizen, came to uk in 2006 . I was registered in wrs in May 2006. Last year applied for PR and recived pr card Sept 2018. applied for naturalisation Nov 2018 with new system, providing 6 years P60s employment letter and WRS with No break, etc.
My refusal ground 12 months requi not meet.

My understanding was if u proof 6yrs in total
u able to apply straight away.
Thinking about reconsideration but not sure is doc provided (WRS from 2006, P60s 6yrs back and employment letter since 2011) be a good ground to chalange HO.
rpaw wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 pm
AnotherUUID wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:41 pm
It would appear that your PR status has started on 06/04/2018 - this should match the date on your DCPR confirmation letter (which you have lost) and thus the rejection would be correct as you will need to wait until 06/04/2019 before you are eligible to apply for citizenship.

Do you remember what evidence you provided for exercising treaty rights in the UK when you applied for your DCPR in September 2018? Since you are an EU national exercising freedom of movement and treaty rights, the date from which your PR status starts tends to based on the evidence for exercising such rights that you submit to HO when applying for DCPR, how satisfied they are with the evidence, and how far back it goes (i.e. the qualifying period you claim to have acquired PR on).

For example, you may have provided evidence of exercising treaty rights dating back all the way to May 2006 but, depending on the evidence supplied, the caseworker might have only been satisfied by the evidence from 06/04/2013 onwards (i.e. 5 years prior to 06/04/2018), thereby confirming your PR status as of 06/04/2018 instead of a date further back. In a rare number of cases you may have lost a previously acquired status of PR - for example, if you have been outside of the UK for more than 2 years which essentially resets your qualifying period.

If you can remember, it would be helpful to post what evidence of exercising treaty rights you supplied for the period between May 2006 and 06/04/2013. If this evidence is sound then, in theory, you should have acquired PR status around May 2011, provided there is no reason to think otherwise.

If your DCPR application has been treated unfairly (e.g. eligible evidence of continuous exercise of treaty rights is disregarded) you may be able to appeal your case wrt your DCPR application. However, wrt to your BC application it is unlikely that there will much you can do at this point in time as your BC application was considered based on the evidence at hand supplied at this point in time.
The issue with rpaw's case has less to do with naturalisation law and more with the EEA Regulations.

When you arrived in May 2006 and registered with WRS, did you change jobs within 12 months. I am not au fait with the WRS side of things, but I think that if you changed jobs within 12 months, your initial WRS was invalidated and you needed to re-register. If you did not, the entire period till May 2009/2011 (depending on who is interpreting) is invalidated.

Post May 2011, were you continuously employed for five continuous years? Did you provide proof of that for the purposes of your DCPR? Breaks in your employment could have had an impact on the caseworker's determination of when you acquired PR.

Also note that the whole 6 years of living in the UK is a simplification (an over-simplification in my view). There are two separate and distinct parts; five years of living in the UK under EU law and acquiring the appropriate documentation for that and then meeting the separate and distinct requirements for naturalisation under UK law. They are two separate processes, under two different sets of laws, dealt with by different sets of people in the Home Office. Keep that in mind.

Now onto the possible solutions

a) A reconsideration now won't do much as the data on the system regarding the date you acquired PR would not change. Note that the people dealing with naturalisation are not the people dealing with the EEA applications. They will go by the date put in the system by the EEA Applications caseworker.
What you would need to do is to get the DCPR date changed on the system. I am not sure how you can do that. You will need to post a separate question in the EEA Applications route forum for that.

b) Alternatively, you can wait until 6th April 2019 and then apply for reconsideration (as you will then meet the 1 year requirement). Note however that there is no time limit on how long reconsiderations can take. Some people have posted waiting times of about a year on these forums. Also, to the best of my knowledge, reconsiderations look at the original application evidence and the date of your original application will still not meet the requirement of one year after acquiring PR (on the Home Office system). However, the caseworker will have discretion to disregard that requirement if you meet all other requirements.

c) Your final option would be apply de novo for naturalisation after 6th April 2019.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

rpaw
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by rpaw » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:34 am

The issue with rpaw's case has less to do with naturalisation law and more with the EEA Regulations.

When you arrived in May 2006 and registered with WRS, did you change jobs within 12 months.yes
I am not au fait with the WRS side of things, but I think that if you changed jobs within 12 months, your initial WRS was invalidated and you needed to re-register. If you did not, the entire period till May 2009/2011 (depending on who is interpreting) is invalidated.you right did not
re registered

Post May 2011, were you continuously employed for five continuous years?
no employments breaks from day one
Did you provide proof of that for the purposes of your DCPR?5yrs only Breaks in your employment could have had an impact on the caseworker's determination of when you acquired PR.no breaks

Also note that the whole 6 years of living in the UK is a simplification (an over-simplification in my view). There are two separate and distinct parts; five years of living in the UK under EU law and acquiring the appropriate documentation for that and then meeting the separate and distinct requirements for naturalisation under UK law. They are two separate processes, under two different sets of laws, dealt with by different sets of people in the Home Office. Keep that in mind.wasnt aware

a) A reconsideration now won't do much as the data on the system regarding the date you acquired PR would not change. Note that the people dealing with naturalisation are not the people dealing with the EEA applications. They will go by the date put in the system by the EEA Applications caseworker.
What you would need to do is to get the DCPR date changed on the system. I am not sure how you can do that. You will need to post a separate question in the EEA Applications route forum for that.posted a question

b) Alternatively, you can wait until 6th April 2019 and then apply for reconsideration (as you will then meet the 1 year requirement). Note however that there is no time limit on how long reconsiderations can take. Some people have posted waiting times of about a year on these forums. Also, to the best of my knowledge, reconsiderations look at the original application evidence and the date of your original application will still not meet the requirement of one year after acquiring PR (on the Home Office system). However, the caseworker will have discretion to disregard that requirement if you meet all other requirements.

c) Your final option would be apply de novo for naturalisation after 6th April 2019.
Thank you for secret.simon for advise and possible solutions Thing is worth it to request a DCPR date change on to HO system. Now am aware why my WRS is invalidated, not re registered when job changed.

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:58 pm

SuperDupper wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 pm
Nusratali786 wrote:
SuperDupper wrote:
Nusratali786 wrote:

Am i right to say that??
Congrats

almost a month since my MP informed me that a decision has been made on my case and still not heard anything from HO, a week since text received from HMPO,

Can anybody help or guide please>??
any one gone through same/ similar scenario?

rpaw
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by rpaw » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:38 am

rpaw wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:34 am

When you arrived in May 2006 and registered with WRS, did you change jobs within 12 months.yes
I am not au fait with the WRS side of things, but I think that if you changed jobs within 12 months, your initial WRS was invalidated and you needed to re-register. If you did not, the entire period till May 2009/2011 (depending on who is interpreting) is invalidated.you right did not
re registered

Post May 2011, were you continuously employed for five continuous years?
no employments breaks from day one
Did you provide proof of that for the purposes of your DCPR?5yrs only Breaks in your employment could have had an impact on the caseworker's determination of when you acquired PR.no breaks

Also note that the whole 6 years of living in the UK is a simplification (an over-simplification in my view). There are two separate and distinct parts; five years of living in the UK under EU law and acquiring the appropriate documentation for that and then meeting the separate and distinct requirements for naturalisation under UK law. They are two separate processes, under two different sets of laws, dealt with by different sets of people in the Home Office. Keep that in mind.wasnt aware

What you would need to do is to get the DCPR date changed on the system. I am not sure how you can do that. You will need to post a separate question in the EEA Applications route forum for that.posted a question

Thank you for secret.simon for advise and possible solutions Thing is worth it to request a DCPR date change on to HO system. Now am aware why my WRS is invalidated, not re registered when job changed.
Hi all,
quick update with my case, EEA caseworker changed my DCPR date for 5th April 2011. am preparing reconsideration letter... Fingers crossed

Kyiyah0013
Newly Registered

Post by Kyiyah0013 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:54 am

Hello Everybody,

I really need help and advise please.

My application for British Citizenship has been rejected by the Home Office for the Good Character, The HO stated that :

1. I came to the Uk illegally ( but its not True as i came with a student visa )
2. That i delayed to apply for Asylum ( i applied 8 months after arriving to UK as i did not not about this possibility and i was not well, when i applied for asylum my student visa was still valid and not expired)

When my application for asylum was granted 7 years ago, the judge cleared out those two points and the home office never said anything about.

My question is :
Did anyone in similar situation had a successful reconsideration.
If i apply for reconsideration, is it better to use a solicitor or i just do it myself.

Please advise me as i am lost right now.

SuperDupper
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by SuperDupper » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:55 am

SuperDupper wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:58 pm
SuperDupper wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 pm
Nusratali786 wrote:
SuperDupper wrote:

Am i right to say that??
Congrats

almost a month since my MP informed me that a decision has been made on my case and still not heard anything from HO, a week since text received from HMPO,

Can anybody help or guide please>??
any one gone through same/ similar scenario?

Its so strange, nobody including admins and experts are not replying for weeks