ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in application process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

romado
Kyrgyzstan

Delay in application process

Post by romado » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 am

Today, sharply after 3 months from application submission date, got email from caseworker. He stated that I didn't provide list of absences for the final year. He sees stamps in passport but no supporting documents covering this period. He kindly asked to provide evidences asap.
Checked original documents and realised that lady in NDRS, missed backside of page as printout was double-sided on one page.

So my advice, double check, triple check every page you scan and upload to your case. Otherwise, there will be delays in your application.

Good luck to everyone!

waqas734
Pakistan

Re: Delay in application process

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 am

Hi romado

I got an email yesterday that my application is with case worker now , i applied on 28th november and lady at ndrs appointment didnt give me any documents only copy of my life in the uk certificate and she took my 3 passports which had stamps on it and said she has taken a copy of them and will send to liverpool , can there by any problem or you think i should have double checked and didnt trust her ? Also i have heard when your case is allocated to caseworker that means all checks have already been completed and your application is ready for decision as checking last year thread people who got email saying they application is with case worker they got their approval shorlty afterwards

romado
Kyrgyzstan

Post by romado » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 am

Can't comment this, as I don't work in HO and don't know internal processes :D

I asked lady in NDRS to save planet and take all originals instead of making copies from them, as I don't really need them. But she anyway, decided to do it in her own way, resulting error. Moreover, I wasn't able to check which copies she took, as timeslot was very limited.
Now, with UKVAC process seems much simpler.

I can only say this process requires immense patience. It doesn't do any good, bombarding HO with enquires, unless process takes more than 6 months. I'm really sure people in HO are completely adequate and don't refuse just because minor error or woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hope they always request info in case it's missing.

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:49 am

waqas734 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 am
Hi romado

I got an email yesterday that my application is with case worker now , i applied on 28th november and lady at ndrs appointment didnt give me any documents only copy of my life in the uk certificate and she took my 3 passports which had stamps on it and said she has taken a copy of them and will send to liverpool , can there by any problem or you think i should have double checked and didnt trust her ? Also i have heard when your case is allocated to caseworker that means all checks have already been completed and your application is ready for decision as checking last year thread people who got email saying they application is with case worker they got their approval shorlty afterwards
waqas did you email home office asking progress as home office only email if you ask update ?

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Bighto678 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:49 am
waqas734 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 am
Hi romado

waqas did you email home office asking progress as home office only email if you ask update ?

Yes they have always replied me with correct updates within a day

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:39 pm

what email adrees you ask update

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:11 pm

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:16 pm

thanxs i email every time and only reply get is its in que

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm

Bighto678 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:16 pm
That means they have not completed checks on you , as the applications only allocated to caseworker for final decision once all checks are completed , once they complete all checks on you than they will forward it to the caseworker and will reply you the same

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:29 pm

i know but if thay checking hmrc record then hmrc very lazy and some time take few months to reply home office

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 pm

waqas734 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Bighto678 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:16 pm
That means they have not completed checks on you , as the applications only allocated to caseworker for final decision once all checks are completed , once they complete all checks on you than they will forward it to the caseworker and will reply you the same
3month and 5 days no response yet

romado
Kyrgyzstan

Post by romado » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Asked caseworker today to confirm whether he received missing documents. 2 mins later got reply from him that he made decision yesterday and I'll receive letter with invite to ceremony.
Looks like long journey for me is finished.

Good luck to everyone, be patient! :)

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:12 pm

how u manage to get to case worker

Konsog

Post by Konsog » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:25 pm

romado wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:53 pm
Asked caseworker today to confirm whether he received missing documents. 2 mins later got reply from him that he made decision yesterday and I'll receive letter with invite to ceremony.
Looks like long journey for me is finished.

Good luck to everyone, be patient! :)
Congrats Romado!
Bighto678 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:12 pm
how u manage to get to case worker
Do you ever bother to read what other people post? OP clearly said in their first post that the case worker emailed them directly--so how do you think they got the email? Just be patient with your application, no one here is going to give you direct access to your case worker, so there's no point continually asking everyone the same question about what email they used, etc.