ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank transanction-visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pranab0077

Bank transanction-visit visa

Post by pranab0077 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:33 am

Hi all
if someone sponsors their parents, do their parents need to submit their bank statement?

a) do parents need to submit their bank statement? If they need, how many months of bank statement do they need to submit? -3 or 6 months

b) I want to sponsor my parents, but my mom transfers a large amount -£5000 recently from her account to her brother as she gave it as a loan.

c) will this transaction be a problem even though I fully sponsor my parents.I will financially responsible for their visit

Actually, they were previously refused and they showed them financially responsible for the travel in previous applications. 7
This time, I wanna take the full responsibility to sponsor them. But,a bit confused for the recent large transactions.
Please, give your kind suggestions.

Casa

Re: Bank transanction-visit visa

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:01 am

Your parents will have to submit documented evidence of their financial self-sufficiency and strong ties to their home country. This is regardless of whether you are sponsoring them .

What as the reason for the refusal in their previous application :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pranab0077

Post by pranab0077 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:01 am
Your parents will have to submit documented evidence of their financial self-sufficiency and strong ties to their home country. This is regardless of whether you are sponsoring them.

What as the reason for the refusal in their previous application :?:
First refusal because of the unknown large amount of transaction in their bank account.

Second refusal: Their income weren't demonstrated into their bank account as the house rent, pensions and other income weren't credited or paid in with the appropriate reference.

As all the transactions are normally handled by cash in their country of origin - India. Therefore, it's quite difficult to show the income that goes into the account as we usually can able to do in the UK.

Can you advise me how many months of bank statement should provide even though I sponsor them completely, please?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 pm

"evidence that you can support yourself during your trip, for example bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months."

The most recent bank statement should be no older than 28 days on the date the application is submitted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.