ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jojo19

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Jojo19 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:36 am

Hi char,

Is there a link for my sub topic? ILR 5 years spouse route? Sorry I am unable to find this

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:40 am

Jojo19 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:36 am
Hi char,

Is there a link for my sub topic? ILR 5 years spouse route? Sorry I am unable to find this
Useful not to tag your question nudging a response by quoting a response to another member, it creates confusion.

Link to ILR sub forum below.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jojo19

Post by Jojo19 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:45 am

Thanks for the link. Apologies for causing confusion

Tsion
Newly Registered

Post by Tsion » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:23 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:10 am
Tsion wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:11 am
Hi All

I recived my application letter and it’s refused saying that;

1) It is noted that your current leave to remain in the UK is as a Tier 2 Migrant, however your most recent grant of entry clearance was under the rules in place after 06 April 2010. Therefor your application is refused under paragraph 245GF(d).

2) Although you have supplied a certificate showing you have passed an IELTS test, these tests do not appear in appendix O of the immigration Ruels you therefor fail to meet the requirements of paragraph 245GF(g).

They also advised me that I can go for Administrative review if I want.

I am really asking for any advise from anyone of you for what shall I do now ? Your advise is highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance.
1. You should ideally now post in your own topic in the ILR sub forum and not in this one to avoid this thread going off topic.

2. Also useful to state your full immigration history (ideally in your own topic in the ILR sub forum) so that you can get advice.
Thanks for your response .... but can you give me some advise how I can start my own topic . I mean thecnical advice how to post it.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:28 am

Tsion wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:23 am
CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:10 am
Tsion wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:11 am
Hi All

I recived my application letter and it’s refused saying that;

1) It is noted that your current leave to remain in the UK is as a Tier 2 Migrant, however your most recent grant of entry clearance was under the rules in place after 06 April 2010. Therefor your application is refused under paragraph 245GF(d).

2) Although you have supplied a certificate showing you have passed an IELTS test, these tests do not appear in appendix O of the immigration Ruels you therefor fail to meet the requirements of paragraph 245GF(g).

They also advised me that I can go for Administrative review if I want.

I am really asking for any advise from anyone of you for what shall I do now ? Your advise is highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance.
1. You should ideally now post in your own topic in the ILR sub forum and not in this one to avoid this thread going off topic.

2. Also useful to state your full immigration history (ideally in your own topic in the ILR sub forum) so that you can get advice.
Thanks for your response .... but can you give me some advise how I can start my own topic . I mean thecnical advice how to post it.

Thanks
Click on link below for ILR sub forum. Top left is an icon/button for "new topic". Click it and put in a subject header, type your full details and refusal and click the submit button.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TanvirBDimigrant
Newly Registered

Post by TanvirBDimigrant » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi all,

I recently got my ILR through super priority service, HO took almost 1 month to produce a decision on my case and 2 weeks ago I have received a letter from HO stating that they will reimburse the super priority service fee of £610 although I have never claimed it or complained. Do I have to contact them to get my refund or will it be refunded automatically? It has been 2 weeks since the letter but still got no refund in my account.

thank you all in advance.

Chandan1
Newly Registered

Post by Chandan1 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for super priority service application.

I am on Tier 2 General Visa currently and my visa is valid for march 2020.

Visa was granted from 17th March 2014
Came to UK on 28th March 2014

When i can apply or submit my ILR application (Make my payment for ILR)

Thanks for helping in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Chandan1 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:00 pm
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for super priority service application.

I am on Tier 2 General Visa currently and my visa is valid for march 2020.

Visa was granted from 17th March 2014
Came to UK on 28th March 2014

When i can apply or submit my ILR application (Make my payment for ILR)

Thanks for helping in advance
No sooner than within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of your initial visa issue date.

Note also that this topic is not for Set O application questions though. You should start a topic in the ILR sub forum if you have application questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sear
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sear » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:37 pm

I applied exactly at the same time. What time you had biometrics?

Route: Tier 2 (General)
Online application: 15th Feb
Biometrics: 16th Feb in Croydon around 10am
Approval Email: still waiting

It's very annoying, I hate it why they have remove the previous service when you used to get the decision on the same day.
Looking at your application. I hope I receive it by Monday.
sg664 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:25 am
sg664 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:25 pm
Glad for you that your wait, though agonising, is over. The new super priority seems to have mixed results. I see lots of delays for Tier 2 or spouse visa.

Did anyone who applied on 18th Feb (Croydon) receive a decision already? I have applied around noon, but haven't heard anything back. I see few receiving response same day or the next working day, however few having to wait a week or two.
So wondering....
After agonising wait of a week, happy to share my ILR is granted via super priority
Route: Tier 2 general
Online application submission: 15th Feb
Biometrics: 16th Feb
Approval email: Today
BRP received: Waiting

After waiting for a week, I did call the contact centre to complain this morning. Within an hour of my call, I received an email that ILR is granted. Not sure if that call helped though.

On second thoughts, I applied while on maternity so it might have required additional verification on SMP which may have contributed to the delay. I am requesting for a refund nonetheless.

sear
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sear » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 pm

Have you received a decision yet?
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Hi guys,

Reading the posts on this thread has really helped as I'm anxiously waiting for the outcome of my Tier 2 (General) Visa application (Extension of Tier 2 from inside the UK). Thanks all for sharing your experiences and it really seems to be so inconsistent!

Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon: 16/02

Lady who processed my documents in Croydon said that I should expect a decision on Monday/Tuesday (18th or 19th). Haven't received anything to date.

Tried ringing the UKVI call centre and once I was put through to someone and she asked 'How can I help' - then hung up as I was talking! Bit ridiculous!

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:10 am

sear wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:37 pm
I applied exactly at the same time. What time you had biometrics?

Route: Tier 2 (General)
Online application: 15th Feb
Biometrics: 16th Feb in Croydon around 10am
Approval Email: still waiting

It's very annoying, I hate it why they have remove the previous service when you used to get the decision on the same day.
Looking at your application. I hope I receive it by Monday.
sg664 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:25 am
sg664 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:25 pm
Glad for you that your wait, though agonising, is over. The new super priority seems to have mixed results. I see lots of delays for Tier 2 or spouse visa.

Did anyone who applied on 18th Feb (Croydon) receive a decision already? I have applied around noon, but haven't heard anything back. I see few receiving response same day or the next working day, however few having to wait a week or two.
So wondering....
After agonising wait of a week, happy to share my ILR is granted via super priority
Route: Tier 2 general
Online application submission: 15th Feb
Biometrics: 16th Feb
Approval email: Today
BRP received: Waiting

After waiting for a week, I did call the contact centre to complain this morning. Within an hour of my call, I received an email that ILR is granted. Not sure if that call helped though.

On second thoughts, I applied while on maternity so it might have required additional verification on SMP which may have contributed to the delay. I am requesting for a refund nonetheless.
Mine was at 10.30am, but completed my actual biometrics around 12.15pm.

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:50 am

Jojo19 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:54 pm
Application Type: ILR as spouse of a british partner SeT (M)

1st limited leave to remain: 19th Feb 2014
2nd: 7 july 2016

Current BRP- expired 4th feb
Online application : 31 dec 18
Biomectics- 14 jan 19

You should have submitted your biometric on Tuesday, 22 January 2019 if ur spouse visa was issued on 19th of Feb 2014 and not 14 of January 2019. Your permit has already expired. So u have no move to the 10year. However if u have been living in the UK lawfully since 2010 then u may be able to apply on the 10years lawful residence in 2020
I dont think that would have made a difference because the letter started online application date and not biometics date.

Applying on the 22nd of jan = 59months 4days
4th of feb = 59 months 17days

So techincally it was impossible to do 60 months unless i waited for my visa to expire n applied in mid feb
[/quote]

What is the date on your refusal letter?, if the decision was on or after 22-01-2019 then the HO have aired.

Jojo19

Post by Jojo19 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:40 am

Konzo1 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:50 am
Jojo19 wrote:

Biomectics- 14 jan 19

You should have submitted your biometric on Tuesday, 22 January 2019 if ur spouse visa was issued on 19th of Feb 2014 and not 14 of January 2019. Your permit has already expired. So u have no move to the 10year. However if u have been living in the UK lawfully since 2010 then u may be able to apply on the 10years lawful residence in 2020
I dont think that would have made a difference because the letter started online application date and not biometics date.

So techincally it was impossible to do 60 months unless i waited for my visa to expire n applied in mid feb
What is the date on your refusal letter?, if the decision was on or after 22-01-2019 then the HO have aired.
[/quote]

The refusal letter was dated on the 18th of Feb. When i had lawfully completed 60 months

youzidejia
Newly Registered

Post by youzidejia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Jojo19 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:40 am
Konzo1 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:50 am
Jojo19 wrote:

Biomectics- 14 jan 19

The refusal letter was dated on the 18th of Feb. When i had lawfully completed 60 months
[/quote]

Sorry to hear it is refused. I believed the application date means the online submit date in the new service since late last year. caseworker would calculate 60 months (or 28 days minus) only based on the application date, neither the appointment date nor the decision date. I would go for a fresh application as soon as I can if it is allowed(leave this to someone else to suggest you).

poppingweasels
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by poppingweasels » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am

sear wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 pm
Have you received a decision yet?
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Hi guys,

Reading the posts on this thread has really helped as I'm anxiously waiting for the outcome of my Tier 2 (General) Visa application (Extension of Tier 2 from inside the UK). Thanks all for sharing your experiences and it really seems to be so inconsistent!

Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon: 16/02

Lady who processed my documents in Croydon said that I should expect a decision on Monday/Tuesday (18th or 19th). Haven't received anything to date.

Tried ringing the UKVI call centre and once I was put through to someone and she asked 'How can I help' - then hung up as I was talking! Bit ridiculous!
Hi Sear,

No, unfortunately no decision yet...anxiously waiting and hoping it'll arrive early this week.

YTL25
Newly Registered
China

Post by YTL25 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:39 pm

Jojo19 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:20 pm
Hi konzo,

I would have been eligible on the 8th of Jan, counting by the 28days rule before my visa expired on the 4th of Feb

However, biometric was done on the 14th of Jan 19

But according to the HO letter my application date was the 31st dec 18 when I submitted online
I'm sorry, but I don't think you qualify as 5 years?
If you first Spouse Leave to Remain was only issued on 19th Feb 2014. Then it is not until 19th Feb 2019 when you officially complete your 5 year qualifying period. Under current rule, you can apply up to 28 days before that date, which mean, you can apply Settlement under 5 year route as early as 22nd January. You did apply too early I am afraid.

However I do find it strange that your current BRP is already expiring on the 4th Feb 2019? That means they didn't give you a full 5 years worth of Spouse visa??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:46 pm

YTL25 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:39 pm
Jojo19 wrote:
Hi konzo,

I would have been eligible on the 8th of Jan, counting by the 28days rule before my visa expired on the 4th of Feb

But according to the HO letter my application date was the 31st dec 18 when I submitted online
If you first Spouse Leave to Remain was only issued on 19th Feb 2014. Then it is not until 19th Feb 2019 when you officially complete your 5 year qualifying period. Under current rule, you can apply up to 28 days before that date, which mean, you can apply Settlement under 5 year route as early as 22nd January. You did apply too early I am afraid.

However I do find it strange that your current BRP is already expiring on the 4th Feb 2019? That means they didn't give you a full 5 years worth of Spouse visa??
Likely because the OP applied too early for a visa extension in 2016.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

YTL25
Newly Registered
China

Post by YTL25 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 pm

Final update of my experience as I have received my BRP today in the post -
So for me, it took 2 working days for the decision letter to come, and 3 working days for the BRP (they both came from Sheffield office).
YTL25 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:23 pm
Hello,
I have been following the forum for the past 2 weeks while I prepare for my application. Now my application has completed, and I just want to say thank you for all those who shared their experience and tips. It's been very helpful!
Here is my timeline and experience of applying -

Applied for ILR Route : Set(O) under Tier 2 (General) route
Date application sent : Monday, 18 Feb 2019. I uploaded all my supporting documents on the same day.
Date Biometrics Enrolled : Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019. I went to London Premium Lounge (had to pay £200 extra, mainly because I wanted to get it done today, and this was the only available location for me. Croydon is a bit too far for me to travel and I would have to pay £100 too for "out of hours" appointment slot if I want to do it today.)

Approval Received : Email came through on the same day - Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019
Decision Letter Received: Received on Friday, 22 Feb 2019
BRP Card Received : Received on Monday, 25 Feb 2019

I'm so very happy right now, as it turns out to be a very quick and smooth process for me! My appointment was at 10:00, and I was done by 10:30 (biometrics was quick, it just took a while for the staff to verify all my uploaded documents).
Less than 3 hrs later, I received the email from Home Office confirming that my ILR has been granted, and decision letter and BRP will be posted to be in due course.
I immediately went on to gov.uk (https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work) to check my right to work - and it has already been changed to "there is no limit".
After following this forum for the past 2 weeks, I know there has been mixed experience on the 24hr service timeline. So I was prepared that I might have to wait longer, and was hoping for the best (that I would receive a decision tomorrow)... To my surprise, my decision came just 3 hrs later! So I'm over the moon!

I wish all of you who are about to submit or are still waiting the best of luck!! :D :D

Here is a list of documents I submitted in case anybody might find helpful -
Required:
- Current passport
(including scans of all pages)
- Previous passport (including scans of all pages - this has been my main passport and has a lot of visas, entry/exit stamps on it!)
- BRP
- Police registration form
(required for certain nationalities only. I have always been good at it - every time I had any change I need to report, I do it straightaway. I think that is somewhat important, as it shows that you're following the immigration rules/conditions to your current visa.)
- Signed consent form (for Home Office to do verification checks)
- Life in the UK Tess pass notification
- UK Degree certificate
(for language requirement)
- Employer Letter confirming my employment status (key words "still needed for the foreseeable future"), my current salary, the SOC (the same was on my Tier 2 CoS), and my salary is above the required rate (I also asked my employer to state "my rate of pay will stay the same for the foreseeable future").
- Payslip (only most recent one is required, but I have provided all months of this tax year)
- Bank statement (only most recent one is required, to show the payslip amount has been paid into your account - but I have provided for all months of this tax year)
- Employer Letter confirming my absences from the UK (in the letter, they also confirm how many days of annual leave I'm entitled to)

Additional:
- P60s for the past 5 years
- HMRC issued Employment history for the past 5 years
- Excel summary I created myself to count my days of absences from the UK
- I also include detailed reasons for travel, as well as where to find the related "entry/exit stamps" on my passports. I think it will help the caseworker if they need to verify / check your travel history
- Home Office letters that I received in the past when I applied for my Tier 2 Leave to Remain in the UK

:D :D

Saraj425
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by Saraj425 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Hello, does your approval letter tell you where to send your old BRP? Mine doesn’t. I saw different situations - some people got the letters asking them to send their old BRPs back or they will be fined, other people are saying that you can leave them as souvenirs. I think as it is a new service, it’s still unregulated yet but don’t want to risk the £1000 fine. So if your letter provides you with the address where you should send your old BRP can you please share it here?
UKVI contact centre was unhelpful on the matter

Gangat123
Newly Registered

Post by Gangat123 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:30 pm

I got message to complax issue so 5 working days finish so how long i have to wait

Jojo19

Post by Jojo19 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:37 pm

YTL25 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:39 pm
Jojo19 wrote:
Hi konzo,

I was not given the full 5 years.

I used d premium service in 2016 so I think that affected the duration. The HO should have extended the 30mths in 2016 but didnt thats why it expired sooner rather than 18th of Feb.

Thanks for the advise tho

Moeribi
Newly Registered
Libya

Post by Moeribi » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:48 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:21 pm
Moeribi wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:50 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:27 am
Moeribi wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:43 pm
Hi guys,

I applied for SET (LR) though the super priority service in Cardiff core centre, timeline below:

Online application submitted: 23rd Jan
Appointment & biometrics collected: 15th Feb
Nothing received yet, tomorrow will be a full week which is the minimum time that needs to pass before any escalation can take place through a phone call. I have checked the right to work website and it still refers to the text on my current BRP so I can only assume that they haven't looked at my case yet.

Absolutely frustrating as I had a job offer today that is only valid for seven days to accept so I hope I hear positive news from the HO soon.

Besides waiting and calling them on the phone for escalation, anyone else has any advise that can help? or anyone else applied on the 15th from Cardiff and still waiting on a decision?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Useful to state what your immigration history and last visa held is.

Hi CR,

I've been on Tier 4 for 6 years and Tier 2 for 4 years. First entry into the UK on 6th Jan 2009. I now have a Tier 2 BRP valid till Nov with my current employer, however I've been looking to change jobs and got the offer letter which is valid for a week last Thursday. I did assume the super priority will take 1 week max, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case for many of us.

I escalated through the phone today and the guy did say they will get back to me within a day or two even though the normal time they advise is 5 working days.

Hopefully the above helped with details. Any recommended ways that may "expedite" the decision?
You could have applied in December already, 28 days before the 10th anniversary of your date of entry to the UK.

You also cannot change jobs until you have ilr and your brp card. While you wait, your existing visa conditions continue and you can only work for your tier 2 sponsor.
Hi CR001 (And everyone really)

Just a follow up. I've come back today to see a Royal Mail card saying there was a delivery for me that needed a signature, given I'm not expecting anything on the post I'm thinking it must be the decision letter.

The concerning part is I checked the right to work website online and it is still referring to the expiry date of my current BRP (I used my current BRP details to get the result). I know I will probably find out tomorrow but to help with the wait this evening can you advise whether it is not uncommon for an application to be approved without updating the online portal with my current BRP? Reading the posts in here it seems like everyone had their online page changed to "no limit" prior to receiving a decision letter which make me fear the decision letter has bad news. Your advise is appreciated.

Thank you.

youzidejia
Newly Registered

Post by youzidejia » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Moeribi wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:48 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:21 pm
Moeribi wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:50 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:27 am

Useful to state what your immigration history and last visa held is.

Hi CR,

I've been on Tier 4 for 6 years and Tier 2 for 4 years. First entry into the UK on 6th Jan 2009. I now have a Tier 2 BRP valid till Nov with my current employer, however I've been looking to change jobs and got the offer letter which is valid for a week last Thursday. I did assume the super priority will take 1 week max, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case for many of us.

I escalated through the phone today and the guy did say they will get back to me within a day or two even though the normal time they advise is 5 working days.

Hopefully the above helped with details. Any recommended ways that may "expedite" the decision?
You could have applied in December already, 28 days before the 10th anniversary of your date of entry to the UK.

You also cannot change jobs until you have ilr and your brp card. While you wait, your existing visa conditions continue and you can only work for your tier 2 sponsor.
Hi CR001 (And everyone really)

Just a follow up. I've come back today to see a Royal Mail card saying there was a delivery for me that needed a signature, given I'm not expecting anything on the post I'm thinking it must be the decision letter.

The concerning part is I checked the right to work website online and it is still referring to the expiry date of my current BRP (I used my current BRP details to get the result). I know I will probably find out tomorrow but to help with the wait this evening can you advise whether it is not uncommon for an application to be approved without updating the online portal with my current BRP? Reading the posts in here it seems like everyone had their online page changed to "no limit" prior to receiving a decision letter which make me fear the decision letter has bad news. Your advise is appreciated.

Thank you.
please do keep us updated once you have the letter. I believed lots of members here using the right to work to check regularly before we had the decison. Wish you get a positive result tomorrow.

Lily55
Newly Registered

Post by Lily55 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am

Hi, everyone

I’ve submitted my SET(M) today and I just noticed that I filled in a mistake in the form. I put one of the date I left U.K. wrong~ should be 27/07/2014 instead of 14/07/2014 (went to Iceland for a trip, did have a border stamp on one of pages of my passport). If it doesn’t affect my leaving days (still less than 90 days a year), will this mistake be a issue???!!! I have been checking my form many many times, really don’t know how this happened. Hope this mistake won’t affect my application!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:21 am

Lily55 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am
Hi, everyone

I’ve submitted my SET(M) today and I just noticed that I filled in a mistake in the form. I put one of the date I left U.K. wrong~ should be 27/07/2014 instead of 14/07/2014 (went to Iceland for a trip, did have a border stamp on one of pages of my passport). If it doesn’t affect my leaving days (still less than 90 days a year), will this mistake be a issue???!!! I have been checking my form many many times, really don’t know how this happened. Hope this mistake won’t affect my application!!!
Should not be an issue. You could add a cover letter if you want.

There is no "90" days absence limit per year so not sure why you reference that. There is in fact no absence limit for spouse settlement visa holders and set m.
Char (CR001 not Casa)