ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision was made

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hjalal
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

A decision was made

Post by Hjalal » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 am

Hello guys I have got the following email from HO

Thank you for the email,

The application has had a decision made on it and it was sent out on the 20th February, this may take up to 10 working days to arrive. If it has not arrived by then please contact us.

How many days the letter takes to arrive ?

Thank you

jgreen6123
BANNED
Christmas Island

Re: A decision was made

Post by jgreen6123 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:52 am

Guess what... up to 10 working days.

You can also check the time line thread where people post the date on their approval later and the date when they received it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: A decision was made

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:56 am

Hjalal wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 am
Hello guys I have got the following email from HO

Thank you for the email,

The application has had a decision made on it and it was sent out on the 20th February, this may take up to 10 working days to arrive. If it has not arrived by then please contact us.

How many days the letter takes to arrive ?

Thank you
Please stop spamming the forum and topics with the same duplicate question multiple times. If your persist, your access will be terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.