ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

macuser
Newly Registered

Re: Processing time

Post by macuser » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 pm

pcmalik wrote:Has anyone called recently to ask the HO which date application they are allocating for Tier1 (General) applications to the CW?
I've called them y'day... they said they are currently workin gon the applications received on 8th May

tsp

Post by tsp » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Vipul,

Have you checked yours Today, bcos two of my friends got it Yesterday

(Sent on May 6th and Money decuted on May 7th )

lokesh

Post by lokesh » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Congrats Hussain,
Just called CC...no luck...a lady picked it up & she refused to give any status update on my application :( so keep waiting & hope for the best!!!
Any more approvals???????

pcmalik

Post by pcmalik » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:47 pm

When I called them yesterday they said that they are dealing with May 15 applications. Today again when I called them then they said they are dealing with 8th May application...don't know actually which date they are dealing with but it gives an idea that they are dealing with applications received after 2nd week of May. Mine was received by them in 4th June...lets see how soon they allocate my application.

macuser wrote:
pcmalik wrote:Has anyone called recently to ask the HO which date application they are allocating for Tier1 (General) applications to the CW?
I've called them y'day... they said they are currently workin gon the applications received on 8th May

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 pm

I guess when that guy check it in the morning, he would have a database that reflects applications posted the day earlier and hence he couldn't find it. I received a mail from the HO in the afternoon and probably they posted it that evening.
chakde23 wrote:Hussain,
What do you make out of the responses you got from CC ....on 12th when you phoned they said nothing has been sent.....apparentely they did post yesterday itself isnt it.... ?

tsp

Post by tsp » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:04 pm

hussainkothari wrote:I guess when that guy check it in the morning, he would have a database that reflects applications posted the day earlier and hence he couldn't find it. I received a mail from the HO in the afternoon and probably they posted it that evening.
chakde23 wrote:Hussain,
What do you make out of the responses you got from CC ....on 12th when you phoned they said nothing has been sent.....apparentely they did post yesterday itself isnt it.... ?
Hussai,

What time in the afternoon you got a mail, i m tierd of checking my mails and post.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:02:34 PM
tsp wrote: Hussain,
What time in the afternoon you got a mail, i m tierd of checking my mails and post.

tsp

Post by tsp » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:24 pm

hussainkothari wrote:Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:02:34 PM
tsp wrote: Hussain,
Sorry, forgot to ask you, when did u call them on that day, I have done the same yesterdayand they said it was not despatched.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:26 pm

at around 11:00 am that morning.
tsp wrote:Sorry, forgot to ask you, when did u call them on that day, I have done the same yesterdayand they said it was not despatched.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Can someone take over the list I am maintaining. ill send a PM to the first one to take over.

-H

sunilvuppala
Newly Registered

Post by sunilvuppala » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi All,

I am on WP in UK from last 9 months. I want to apply for tier 1 and i`m getting 75 points for past 9 months salary. Do i need to submit my indian payslips for 3 months prior to coming to london or is tht OK????

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Tsp still no luck yet. I have been checking RM website. Nothing yet. I called HO today and they said that they are working on it still. So God knows when it I going to be despatched.

rajivferroin

hi

Post by rajivferroin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm

I think 9 months is fine, no need to show indian salary slips
sunilvuppala wrote:Hi All,

I am on WP in UK from last 9 months. I want to apply for tier 1 and i`m getting 75 points for past 9 months salary. Do i need to submit my indian payslips for 3 months prior to coming to london or is tht OK????

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi Vipul / anyone ,

By any chance would you know what could be the second alphabet in RM tracking no.....i had actually forgotten to note down & a lady at CC was kind enough to give me this morning but it seems i have been given one alphabet missing :(

I was told Z 109 XXX XXX GB .....I am not sure what could be after Z in my case ....any guess ? I think there is in all 13 numbers - two prefix alphabets following by 9 digits and GB .

Even if they have not dispatched yet , will RM tracking show any status ? or does the website only accept tracking no after its been dispatched ?

vipul1981 wrote:Tsp still no luck yet. I have been checking RM website. Nothing yet. I called HO today and they said that they are working on it still. So God knows when it I going to be despatched.

rajivferroin

Post by rajivferroin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Dear friend, please be patient, don't call home office every now and then, you have just logged ur application on 4th June and you want daily status from them. Since homeoffice gets too many calls from people like us, so they don't even give us correct response or do not put much effort to give exact status. So more we irritate them with these unnecessary calls the more it will impact other genuine enquiries. You should atleast wait for 30 days and then only call. From this forum itself you can come to know application filed on which dates have got the approval and idea on approx processing time.

So please be patient, so that others can get useful response from homeoffice. Hope you understand. I have also filed my application on 29th May.

Regards
pcmalik wrote:When I called them yesterday they said that they are dealing with May 15 applications. Today again when I called them then they said they are dealing with 8th May application...don't know actually which date they are dealing with but it gives an idea that they are dealing with applications received after 2nd week of May. Mine was received by them in 4th June...lets see how soon they allocate my application.

macuser wrote:

rajivferroin

second number

Post by rajivferroin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:08 pm

it should be V

MINE is ZV67928.....

regards

chakde23 wrote:Hi Vipul / anyone ,

By any chance would you know what could be the second alphabet in RM tracking no.....i had actually forgotten to note down & a lady at CC was kind enough to give me this morning but it seems i have been given one alphabet missing :(

I was told Z 109 XXX XXX GB .....I am not sure what could be after Z in my case ....any guess ? I think there is in all 13 numbers - two prefix alphabets following by 9 digits and GB .

Even if they have not dispatched yet , will RM tracking show any status ? or does the website only accept tracking no after its been dispatched ?

vipul1981 wrote:Tsp still no luck yet. I have been checking RM website. Nothing yet. I called HO today and they said that they are working on it still. So God knows when it I going to be despatched.

macuser
Newly Registered

Post by macuser » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:12 pm

chakde23 wrote:Hi Vipul / anyone ,

i think it should be "I"

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 pm

chakde23 wrote: I was told Z 109 XXX XXX GB .....I am not sure what could be after Z in my case ....any guess ?
Contrary to the comments above, it can be any of the 26 letters. Tough luck :wink:
And yes, you will not see anything on the RM website until the package is scanned by them (RM) upon receipt. Even when it is received, AFAIK, the updates become available on the RM website only after 5pm.

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rajivferroin

cover letter

Post by rajivferroin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 pm

try this link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15879
grant1 wrote:hello guys!

can anyone please give me a format of the Cover letter to be used with the Tier-1 application. i am switching from student to tier-1.

please help guys

thanks

room606
Newly Registered

Post by room606 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:36 pm

The point at which your package appears on the RM website is dependant on the type of delivery. Post sent "Recorded Signed For" (1st and 2nd Class) is only tracked upon delivery so is pretty much useless - if it appears on the website, then the package has already arrived at its destination.

You can determine which method your package was sent by entering your tracking number in the RM site. It will say something like "Come back later..." and then the posting method...

sushdmehta wrote:
chakde23 wrote: I was told Z 109 XXX XXX GB .....I am not sure what could be after Z in my case ....any guess ?
Contrary to the comments above, it can be any of the 26 letters. Tough luck :wink:
And yes, you will not see anything on the RM website until the package is scanned by them (RM) upon receipt. Even when it is received, AFAIK, the updates become available on the RM website only after 5pm.

regards

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 pm

thanks,

i had sent a prepaid special delivery alongwith my application, so do you reckon I should still be able to login .....
room606 wrote:The point at which your package appears on the RM website is dependant on the type of delivery. Post sent "Recorded Signed For" (1st and 2nd Class) is only tracked upon delivery so is pretty much useless - if it appears on the website, then the package has already arrived at its destination.

You can determine which method your package was sent by entering your tracking number in the RM site. It will say something like "Come back later..." and then the posting method...

sushdmehta wrote:

regards

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm

mine is ZV

dev1234
Newly Registered

Post by dev1234 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Chakde,
Have you got any information that your dopcument has been sent ?

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Nahiii....... as i said we both will hear from our friend something hopefully by monday .....

I just happened to talk to a nice chatty lady at CC & she obliged by giving my tracking number ( albiet one alphabet short.....which i realised later )

She confirmed me again & again - documents have not been sent yet ( which was not pleasing to hear :(

dev1234 wrote:Chakde,
Have you got any information that your dopcument has been sent ?

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:54 pm

vipul1981 wrote:mine is ZV
i hv tried all 26 combinations vipul, cant see anything....any reasons why ?