ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:37 am

Aysesare wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:30 am
Hello all, yesterday I got an e-mail but I dont know. What is mean?? I worried :cry: What they say ?😫
Aplicatdate 27.02.19. 10.00
Got email 28.02.19. 10.18. Application type: SetM
Tittle: important notice from home office
Hi xxx
We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within this time. A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: XxxxxxxxgB. Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.
King regards
Useful to state your immigration history and date you entered the UK initially. Also did you meet the English and financial requirements?? Did you maybe apply too early for ILR??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aysesare
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Aysesare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am

Spouse visa.I lived here for 26.12.2013 5 years. I have bristish child and my husband British. I have gese grade 5 and life in uk pas maybe I not sure financial situation 😞 My visa finished 13.03.2019

What is mean this email home office ? Not accept my ILR is it?? Help me I'm very sad and confused . We don't understand. Thank you

abhijit19
India

Post by abhijit19 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:22 pm

abhijit19 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:49 am
Just heard back re my refund request - In my case they were only 24 hours late.

"Dear Mr XYZ,

We received your request for a refund of £610.00 due to your application not being processed within the 24 hour period after enrolment of your biometrics on the 19 February 2019. The refund was requested on 21 February 2019.

Your refund will be sent to your account in due course."

Now to wait and see when the refund comes in.
Just got my refund too!
Complained in the 19th of Feb. Chased up on the 28th of Feb. Refund received 1st of March.

abhijit19
India

Post by abhijit19 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:24 pm

RAJ007 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm
abhijit19 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:06 pm
RAJ007 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:59 am
abhijit19 wrote:

"Dear Mr XYZ,

We received your request for a refund of £610.00 due to your application not being processed within the 24 hour period after enrolment of your biometrics on the 19 February 2019. The refund was requested on 21 February 2019.

Hi Abhijit19,

That's a great news.

What is the procedure to get the refund back ?

I mean any email address or address where letter needs to be sent ?

Could you please provide more details on this.

Many Thanks

Raj
I just emailed back on the same email address that emailed about ILR approval and cc-ed in the complaints department too.
complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
Tier25TMC@homeoffice.gov.uk

Mine was a Tier 2 to ILR. So the email address might be different if yours wasn't
Hi Abhijit19,

I am also on to Tier 2 route.

After how many days you got this confirmation email about the refund after you have replied them back ?

Could you also please let me know to what email address you sent the email back to as I have not received any email and straight away got the BRP. ?

Also if you could share the template of the mail than that would be a great help.

Many thanks.

Raj.

After how many days you got this confirmation email about the refund after you have replied them back ?
Complained in the 19th of Feb. Chased up on the 28th of Feb. Refund received 1st of March.

Could you also please let me know to what email address you sent the email back to as I have not received any email and straight away got the BRP. ?
Mentioned in my last post.

Also if you could share the template of the mail than that would be a great help.

"Hi,

With reference to application XYZ
Applicants name - XYZ
Application type - SET 0
Payment reference number - XYZ

I applied via your super priority service for a decision in 24 hours. I did not receive the decision in the time frame. My biometrics were taken on the 6th of feb 2019 and the decision was taken on the 8th of feb 2019. Hence, failing the 24 hour service standard. Due to the failure to meet the 24 hour service standard, can you please process the refund of £610 paid for the super priority service immediately.

Please let me know if you require any further information to process the £610 refund.

Regards,
XYZ"

Saad02
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Saad02 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Saad02 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 pm
Saad02 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:37 am
I have opted for the UKVCAS Super Priority Service and was expecting to get a decision within 24 hours after my Biometric enrollment on 15th February. However, I have had no correspondence whatsoever. I called them on 19th February to get an update and was advised by the agent that generally a decision is made within 24 hours for "Super Priority" cases, but the correspondence could take up to 5 working days. I was advised to call back if I didn't hear anything within the time frame.

5 working days elapsed and I still did not have any correspondence. As per the agent's advice, I called them again on 25th February to track the progress. The agent took my details and mentioned that they would be escalating the case to the Home Office. If I don't hear anything again within "5 working days", I was advised to call back again.

I got a call from the Home Office via a private number on 26th February. I didn't pick up the call initially, but the person left me a voicemail and called me back after 20 minutes. The lady I spoke to mentioned that due to the delay I would get a refund (which I have to claim online). The case will still be treated as a priority and they would aim to look into it as soon as possible.

Did anyone get a call from the Home Office regarding getting a refund due to the delay?
Update: I have received the letter of approval today (28th February 2019). The Letter was issued on 27th February 2019. The letter also mentioned that I should receive my BRP within 7 days.
Final Update: I have received my Biometric card on 1st March 2019 - A day after I received the letter of approval.

Saad02
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Saad02 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Does anyone know who to contact in order to initiate the refund process for the Super-priority service?

poppingweasels
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by poppingweasels » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm

So, 2 weeks on and I'm still waiting...

Application: Extension to Tier 2 (General) Visa - Change of Employer
Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon/Biometrics Submitted: 16/02 12.00pm

1st call to Home Office: 22/2 - hung up on me
Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days

My lawyer will be issuing a formal complaint today.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am
sear wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 pm
Have you received a decision yet?
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Hi guys,

Reading the posts on this thread has really helped as I'm anxiously waiting for the outcome of my Tier 2 (General) Visa application (Extension of Tier 2 from inside the UK). Thanks all for sharing your experiences and it really seems to be so inconsistent!

Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon: 16/02

Lady who processed my documents in Croydon said that I should expect a decision on Monday/Tuesday (18th or 19th). Haven't received anything to date.

Tried ringing the UKVI call centre and once I was put through to someone and she asked 'How can I help' - then hung up as I was talking! Bit ridiculous!
Hi Sear,

No, unfortunately no decision yet...anxiously waiting and hoping it'll arrive early this week.

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:11 pm

To all who are in need of refund

I have been sending email to complaints, tier2tmc, posting letters but to no avail.

I just called home office and the nice lady gave me email address to query regarding refund SRSUKVACS@homeoffice.gov.uk but after emailing them it says.
Thank you for contacting UK Visas & Immigration.

Please be aware this is an internal mailbox and general enquiries will not be responded to.

For progress updates and general enquiries, please follow the link below for more information:
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

If you wish to cancel/withdraw your application, please see https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa.

If your query is regarding a complaint about the service you have received from UKVI, please see https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure
The contact email address is complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk.

If you wish to complain about the service you have received at one of our UKVCAS centres operated by Sopra Steria Ltd, please see https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/contact-us.

Supplier Relationships Team
UK Visas & Immigration
Is there no way we can contact them or do we have to ask our MP to butt in for refund.

ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED.

Apexhoundd
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhoundd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Moeribi wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:02 pm
r33z wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 am
Moeribi wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:51 am
youzidejia wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:49 pm

please do keep us updated once you have the letter. I believed lots of members here using the right to work to check regularly before we had the decision. Wish you get a positive result tomorrow.
Update: Just collected the letter. It mentions that although they normally make a decision within 24 hours of the appointment date, this has not been possible in my case. Then it goes on saying I will be contacted to get a refund for the faster service fees in due course. They then mentioned they expect to make a decision on my application by the 21st May.

The letter was issued on the 21st February so they'v given themselves 3 months to look at the application. A part of me thinks due to the large number of calls they receive as a result of the super priority service delay they're now telling people it's gonna take longer so we stop calling them, dunno.

Anyway, has anyone had a similar letter? if so can you share your experience please? Thanks and regards.
Did they mention about exceptionally complex issues and they normally take 6 month but in your case, this might take longer than 6month. if they can't make the decision by this date, they will let you know?
Hi R33Z and All,

They have not mentioned what the reason for the delay is, they did not refer to my application being complex, that my circumstances need more time to look into or that they simply have too much backlog to clear.
What they mentioned was "we normally aim to make a decision within 24 hours however this has not been possible in your case. We appreciate you paid for a faster service so where the delay is not the customer fault you will be contacted in due course for a refund. We aim to make a decision on your application by the 21 May. We will contact you again if we are not able to make a decision by that time.

That's what they mentioned basically. My MP sent me a mail today saying he contacted UKVI to ask for clarification. As you know it's pretty frustrating that they're offering a service they simply can not satisfy and above all that keep people like me in the dark regardless of any arrangements made that depend on the ILR decision.
Well for now it is waiting and hoping for a sooner decision for me, it will be useful though to understand from members here who had a similar letter from the HO whether a decision is normally made well ahead of the deadline they give or just around that time.

Thanks All.
My wife has just received a Royal Mail delivery card too and we are sure it’s from the HO. Her BRP status hasn’t changed on the website. Fearing the worst now. Will update you guys tomorrow once she picks up the letter.

Tsion
Newly Registered

Post by Tsion » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi All

My IRL application is refused and I wrote an Administrative review and waiting for the result

Is it possible to keep on working while waiting for the result of Administrative Review ? Or is that a must to confirm from UKVI ?

Thanks

surfsumi
Mood:

Post by surfsumi » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:44 pm

TanvirBDimigrant wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi all,

I recently got my ILR through super priority service, HO took almost 1 month to produce a decision on my case and 2 weeks ago I have received a letter from HO stating that they will reimburse the super priority service fee of £610 although I have never claimed it or complained. Do I have to contact them to get my refund or will it be refunded automatically? It has been 2 weeks since the letter but still got no refund in my account.

thank you all in advance.
Hi,
Have you got your refund ? I'm also in the same situation. Received a letter dated 08/02/2019 saying refund will be there in due course but it has been 3 weeks but no luck. Thought they would pay at month end or 1st of march but nothing so far.
SURESH

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Hello, wondering if there is any option to reschedule ukvcas appointment after booking one or one can only cancel his/her appointment? I have not booked yet but wanted to ask in case this could be done?

TanvirBDimigrant
Newly Registered

Post by TanvirBDimigrant » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm

surfsumi wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:44 pm
TanvirBDimigrant wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi all,

I recently got my ILR through super priority service, HO took almost 1 month to produce a decision on my case and 2 weeks ago I have received a letter from HO stating that they will reimburse the super priority service fee of £610 although I have never claimed it or complained. Do I have to contact them to get my refund or will it be refunded automatically? It has been 2 weeks since the letter but still got no refund in my account.

thank you all in advance.
Hi,
Have you got your refund ? I'm also in the same situation. Received a letter dated 08/02/2019 saying refund will be there in due course but it has been 3 weeks but no luck. Thought they would pay at month end or 1st of march but nothing so far.
no nothing yet, they are quick to take money, but very slow to payout!!

Aysesare
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Aysesare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Apexhoundd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:19 pm
Moeribi wrote:
r33z wrote:
Moeribi wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:51 am

Update: Just collected the letter. It mentions that although they normally make a decision within 24 hours of the appointment date, this has not been possible in my case. Then it goes on saying I will be contacted to get a refund for the faster service fees in due course. They then mentioned they expect to make a decision on my application by the 21st May.

The letter was issued on the 21st February so they'v given themselves 3 months to look at the application. A part of me thinks due to the large number of calls they receive as a result of the super priority service delay they're now telling people it's gonna take longer so we stop calling them, dunno.

Anyway, has anyone had a similar letter? if so can you share your experience please? Thanks and regards.
Did they mention about exceptionally complex issues and they normally take 6 month but in your case, this might take longer than 6month. if they can't make the decision by this date, they will let you know?
Hi R33Z and All,

They have not mentioned what the reason for the delay is, they did not refer to my application being complex, that my circumstances need more time to look into or that they simply have too much backlog to clear.
What they mentioned was "we normally aim to make a decision within 24 hours however this has not been possible in your case. We appreciate you paid for a faster service so where the delay is not the customer fault you will be contacted in due course for a refund. We aim to make a decision on your application by the 21 May. We will contact you again if we are not able to make a decision by that time.

That's what they mentioned basically. My MP sent me a mail today saying he contacted UKVI to ask for clarification. As you know it's pretty frustrating that they're offering a service they simply can not satisfy and above all that keep people like me in the dark regardless of any arrangements made that depend on the ILR decision.
Well for now it is waiting and hoping for a sooner decision for me, it will be useful though to understand from members here who had a similar letter from the HO whether a decision is normally made well ahead of the deadline they give or just around that time.

Thanks All.
My wife has just received a Royal Mail delivery card too and we are sure it’s from the HO. Her BRP status hasn’t changed on the website. Fearing the worst now. Will update you guys tomorrow once she picks up the letter.
Hi,
I hope good result for you. my situation like you. I got email yesterday.waiting letter now. this is really bad. I pray good luck
This is my email :cry:

Thank you for your recent application for Indefinite Leave to Remain using our super priority service.

We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within this time. A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: XxxxxxxGB. Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.

Apexhoundd
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhoundd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:55 pm

Aysesare wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm
Apexhoundd wrote:
Moeribi wrote:
r33z wrote:

Hi R33Z and All,

Thanks All.
Hi,
I hope good result for you. my situation like you. I got email yesterday.waiting letter now. this is really bad. I pray good luck

Thank you for your recent application for Indefinite Leave to Remain using our super priority service.

We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within this time. A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: XxxxxxxGB. Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.
Hi, we had no email and the brp status still says expires on 31st March 2019.

I don’t think it’s good news. Good luck to you.

Aysesare
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Aysesare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:17 pm

Apexhoundd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:55 pm
Aysesare wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm
Apexhoundd wrote:
Moeribi wrote:

Hi R33Z and All,

Thanks All.
Hi,

Hi, we had no email and the brp status still says expires on 31st March 2019.

I don’t think it’s good news. Good luck to you.

Thank you..my brp status still says expires on 10 march 19. Wait until news comes. Finger crosst...🙏

NeedAdvicepls
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by NeedAdvicepls » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:39 am

YTL25 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:32 pm
NeedAdvicepls wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 pm
Hi all,

Sorry- wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with priority service ? My agency applied for priority service and not super priority..

Please suggest if there is a different thread for this or, please reply in same thread..
Hello. I believe priority service is a decision within 10 working days.
Super priority service is a decision within 24 hrs.
All - I got tier2 decision in 3 weeks rather than 2 weeks.( priority service) They are refunding the amount too.. many thanks all

Apexhoundd
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhoundd » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:04 am

Apexhoundd wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:10 am
Saad02 wrote:
I have opted for the UKVCAS Super Priority Service and was expecting to get a decision within 24 hours after my Biometric enrollment on 15th February. However, I have had no correspondence whatsoever. I called them on 19th February to get an update and was advised by the agent that generally a decision is made within 24 hours for "Super Priority" cases, but the correspondence could take up to 5 working days. I was advised to call back if I didn't hear anything within the time frame.

5 working days elapsed and I still did not have any correspondence. As per the agent's advice, I called them again on 25th February to track the progress. The agent took my details and mentioned that they would be escalating the case to the Home Office. If I don't hear anything again within "5 working days", I was advised to call back again.

I got a call from the Home Office via a private number on 26th February. I didn't pick up the call initially, but the person left me a voicemail and called me back after 20 minutes. The lady I spoke to mentioned that due to the delay I would get a refund (which I have to claim online). The case will still be treated as a priority and they would aim to look into it as soon as possible.

Did anyone get a call from the Home Office regarding getting a refund due to the delay?
I called the HO helpline again today, on behalf of my wife and they said I escalated on 22nd Feb and now I can only escalate again after 30 working days if I’ve had a response. I told them that I escalated on 15th Feb (also had a response - generic email) and after 5 working days escalated on 22nd Feb and the woman said that is an error and never should have happened!

Lost all hope now.

Good luck to everyone.

Ken
Timeline: Set (m)

Online application: 22nd Jan
Biometrics Sopra Steria Croyon Super priority: 7th Feb

1st Escalation: 15th Feb
MP Escalation: 15th Feb
2nd Escalation: 22nd Feb

1st March: No email / Approval letter arrived dated 28th Feb

No mention of refund in the letter but I will be sending a complaints email to get our refund!

Good luck to all of you waiting. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Regards,
Ken

anat
Newly Registered

Post by anat » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Saad02 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:21 pm
Does anyone know who to contact in order to initiate the refund process for the Super-priority service?
Hi seconding this question... I know alot of us were promised a refund. Has anyone recieved theirs' yet? Or does anyone have ideas who to contact to get it?

Thank you

TanvirBDimigrant
Newly Registered

Post by TanvirBDimigrant » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:36 am

anat wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:23 pm
Saad02 wrote:
Hi seconding this question... I know alot of us were promised a refund. Has anyone recieved theirs' yet? Or does anyone have ideas who to contact to get it?

Thank you
I tried to call the number on the letter, but looks like it is automated service, they will have to payout a huge amount if they refund everyone.

Apexhoundd
Newly Registered

Post by Apexhoundd » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:06 am

Apexhoundd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:04 am
Apexhoundd wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:10 am
Saad02 wrote:

I called the HO helpline again today, on behalf of my wife and they said I escalated on 22nd Feb and now I can only escalate again after 30 working days if I’ve had a response. I told them that I escalated on 15th Feb (also had a response - generic email) and after 5 working days escalated on 22nd Feb and the woman said that is an error and never should have happened!

Lost all hope now.

Good luck to everyone.

Ken
Timeline: Set (m)

Online application: 22nd Jan
Biometrics Sopra Steria Croyon Super priority: 7th Feb

1st Escalation: 15th Feb
MP Escalation: 15th Feb
2nd Escalation: 22nd Feb

1st March: No email / Approval letter arrived dated 28th Feb

No mention of refund in the letter but I will be sending a complaints email to get our refund!

Good luck to all of you waiting. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Regards,
Ken
Update: March 4th - My wife received her BRP

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:03 pm

I tried to call the number on the letter, but looks like it is automated service, they will have to payout a huge amount if they refund everyone.
[/quote]

It's not like it is there money to begin with, they just need to refund money for not keeping their promise. Don't understand why they're not refunding.

To me its like they wanna payout some and remaining they wanna keep it for themselves.

Saad02
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Saad02 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:33 pm

TanvirBDimigrant wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:36 am
anat wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:23 pm
Saad02 wrote:

Thank you
I am just assuming the refund process is slow - opposite to when the money is debited. The super-priority services state that the application will be processed in 24 hours. Therefore, anyone applying via this method is entitled to get a refund due to failure to meet the 24-hour service standard.

I have not come across any method to get in touch with the HO in order to initiate the refund process. I have e-mailed them at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but not really sure if this is where a claim can be initiated.

Saad02
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Saad02 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:37 pm

abhijit19 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:22 pm
abhijit19 wrote:

"Dear Mr XYZ,

Just got my refund too!
Did you call them up on 28th Feb? If so, can you please let me know the number. I have e-mailed them at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk a couple of days ago. Would give them a week or so before I make a call and chase them up.

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi,
Could someone inform me how I apply for refund for super priority service. I have not yet received the visa but I have checked the work site and it says “there is no time limit to how how long you can stay in this country”, I guess that means my wife has received her ILR visa.
My wife gave her biometric on Friday 1st March 2019 @ 11.30am and as of now I have received no correspondence from home office via email. It’s been more then 24 hours. Enemy though it looks like she has received her ILR.
Does that mean I can apply for refund?
Raja