ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

adult child.of ILR, financial requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yomo
Newly Registered

adult child.of ILR, financial requirements

Post by yomo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi, I am helping a friend apply for.ILR
He is jamacan, 21yo, mother uk citizen, grand parents uk citizens.
He has lived uk since he was 12yo, Went to school/college here.

Firstly, what are the financial.requirements for his ILR application? Does he need the £18,000 in his bank account or just the £3000 for the application?

Im still abit confused about what tier application he needs. I find the literature hard to umderstand.

Lastly, he has been arrested before but only.on a domestic arguement call out, breach of the peace, caution but no crim record. Is this likely to affect ILR desision?

Many thanks in advance :mrgreen:

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: adult child.of ILR, financial requirements

Post by physicskate » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:06 pm

yomo wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:47 pm
Hi, I am helping a friend apply for.ILR
He is jamacan, 21yo, mother uk citizen, grand parents uk citizens.
He has lived uk since he was 12yo, Went to school/college here.

Firstly, what are the financial.requirements for his ILR application? Does he need the £18,000 in his bank account or just the £3000 for the application?

Im still abit confused about what tier application he needs. I find the literature hard to umderstand.

Lastly, he has been arrested before but only.on a domestic arguement call out, breach of the peace, caution but no crim record. Is this likely to affect ILR desision?

Many thanks in advance :mrgreen:
What visa is he currently on?? What does it say on his BRP?