ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Property inspection report [SPOUSE VISA]

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Pakistan Help Needed

Post by ztx_91 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Dear brothers and sisters, firstly thank you so much for helping people get their families together.
The kindness is genuinely heart warming and I wish everyone success.

I have a few questions pertaining to the spouse visa and was hoping somebody could answer as I'm very nervous especially with the high cost and duration of this process.

1) Is the following the correct procedure for the premium service? I am the sponsor from UK. I have submitted an online application for my wife in Pakistan, paid visa and IHS fees, and booked biometrics appointment on the Visa4UK website. I want to apply for the premium service, so I registered at VFS website and purchased premium service after registering and giving the GWF number for the application. I received a PDF receipt with a barcode. I will send this to my wife to take to her biometrics appointment and I will also send a copy to Sheffield.

2) Requirements for my wife to take to her Biometrics appointment in Pakistan, is this correct:

- Biometrics appointment confirmation letter
- Applicant Passport
- Online application
- Appendix 2 (is this required?)
- Premium service receipt

3) We only spent 1 week together and this was only after our marriage day before I had to return to UK and I'm really concerned it will be a problem as it was such a short time and theres no evidence prior to the wedding day due to religion. For relationship evidence, will this be enough?
- Full whats app extracted chat logs text (as it was only 2 months worth)
- Screenshots of whats app chat, 1 per day to show that the chat log text is genuine.
- Call log screen shots, with call durations.
- Wedding photos and relationship photos (about 15 in total)
- Airline e-tickets during my visit to Pakistan for the wedding.
- Employer absence record (signed) to show approval of annual leave during that time.

4) Lastly, please can you check that I am not missing anything or if something is not required before I send to Sheffield:
- Sponsor passport biometrics page copy
- Applicant full passport copy
- Pakistan ID card photocopy for applicant, and applicants parents.
- Online application
- Appendix 2
- Sponsor letter
- Employment letter (with all required details)
- 7 months pay slips (e-copy signed)
- 7 months bank statements (ordered/original)
- P60 2017-2018 (e-copy signed)
- HMRC tax summary 2017-2018
- Letter from parents for accommodation.
- Land registry title deeds (printed from online)
- Property inspection report as my family is large (by local estate agent)
- Tb test certificate (original)
- A1 IELTS listening and speaking (original)
- 2 x applicant passport sized photos

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Pakistan Help Needed

Post by ariamus » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:38 pm

ztx_91 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:17 pm
Dear brothers and sisters, firstly thank you so much for helping people get their families together.
The kindness is genuinely heart warming and I wish everyone success.

I have a few questions pertaining to the spouse visa and was hoping somebody could answer as I'm very nervous especially with the high cost and duration of this process.

1) Is the following the correct procedure for the premium service? I am the sponsor from UK. I have submitted an online application for my wife in Pakistan, paid visa and IHS fees, and booked biometrics appointment on the Visa4UK website. I want to apply for the premium service, so I registered at VFS website and purchased premium service after registering and giving the GWF number for the application. I received a PDF receipt with a barcode. I will send this to my wife to take to her biometrics appointment and I will also send a copy to Sheffield.

I'm not sure about the Priority processs but make sure you note this on front of the envelope
2) Requirements for my wife to take to her Biometrics appointment in Pakistan, is this correct:

- Biometrics appointment confirmation letter yes
- Applicant Passport required
- Online application
- Appendix 2 (is this required?)
- Premium service receipt not sure but take
Maybe take the other documents you've listed although they only require applicant passport and will take Biometrics (fingerprints and photo)

3) We only spent 1 week together and this was only after our marriage day before I had to return to UK and I'm really concerned it will be a problem as it was such a short time and theres no evidence prior to the wedding day due to religion. For relationship evidence, will this be enough?
- Full whats app extracted chat logs text (as it was only 2 months worth)
- Screenshots of whats app chat, 1 per day to show that the chat log text is genuine.
- Call log screen shots, with call durations.
- Wedding photos and relationship photos (about 15 in total)
- Airline e-tickets during my visit to Pakistan for the wedding.
- Employer absence record (signed) to show approval of annual leave during that time.
I wouldn't worry about this - just make sure in your application you have stated its an arranged marriage and used the correct dates of when first met etc. Home Office are aware in certain cultures it's normal not to have met prior to the wedding etc. Make sure you write a covering letter including all the documents and also explain this aspect, short leave from employer etc. WhatsApp screen shorts, it's good if they show the date at top, it appears temporary as you scroll up/down

4) Lastly, please can you check that I am not missing anything or if something is not required before I send to Sheffield:
- Sponsor passport biometrics page copy
- Applicant full passport copy
- Pakistan ID card photocopy for applicant, and applicants parents.
- Online application
- Appendix 2
- Sponsor letter
- Employment letter (with all required details)
- 7 months pay slips (e-copy signed) only 6 are required? Signed by who?. I believe the employer letter also needs to confirm the payslips are genuine (when they're online prints)
- 7 months bank statements (ordered/original) only 6 are required?
- P60 2017-2018 (e-copy signed) not required
- HMRC tax summary 2017-2018 not required
- Letter from parents for accommodation.
- Land registry title deeds (printed from online)
- Property inspection report as my family is large (by local estate agent)
- Tb test certificate (original)
- A1 IELTS listening and speaking (original)
- 2 x applicant passport sized photos
make sure any documents/payslips are no more than 28 days old
I can't see you've included marriage certificate? This is mandatory along with an english translation if not in English/Urdu
Also include a pre-paid envelope so Home Office can return all documents to you

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Thank you very much Ariamus for taking the time to answer, that was very helpful information. And yes I forgot to include the marriage certificate in my post! :oops:

Is anyone else able to answer regarding the priorty service and what I posted is the correct procedure?

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Ask her to take 2X priority payment receipts to appointment. They send 1 with passport and 1 for their record.
Put one priority receipt in supporting documents on top of application along with IHS receipt. Write "Priority" on the envelope along with GWF number to help the staff know it's priority application bundle.
Maybe send some more wedding pictures and other pictures taken after wedding before you came back.
Enevrything else is covered already. Good luck.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 pm

Alam- wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:27 pm
Ask her to take 2X priority payment receipts to appointment. They send 1 with passport and 1 for their record.
Put one priority receipt in supporting documents on top of application along with IHS receipt. Write "Priority" on the envelope along with GWF number to help the staff know it's priority application bundle.
Maybe send some more wedding pictures and other pictures taken after wedding before you came back.
Enevrything else is covered already. Good luck.
Thank you Alam for your help, if I may ask another question. With the online application form, I have sent a printed copy to my wife to sign and take to her Biometrics appointment. Could I just print another online application form and sign it myself (as her signature is easy) to send to Sheffield. I ask this because I don't want to wait for it via post, and secondly she doesn't have facilities available nearby for scanning. Thanks very much.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:46 am

Or does anyone else know?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 am

Yes you can do that. No issue
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:27 am

seagul wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 am
Yes you can do that. No issue
Thank you very much Seagul

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Property inspection report [SPOUSE VISA]

Post by ztx_91 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:25 am

Can someone tell me if this is a requirement? In my case, I live with my parents, 2 brothers, sister in law, and 3 nieces. It's a 5+ bedroom home.

The only evidence I have for accommodation is:

- Letter from parents saying I can live there
- Title plan and title register from HM land registry.

So, would I need a property inspection report?

Thank you.

wahi66
BANNED

Re: Property inspection report [SPOUSE VISA]

Post by wahi66 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:34 am

not really very very important because its usually for HMO houses. but for safe side its better to add it up based on the number of people already living in the house.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:22 am

Topics merged. Please keep all questions on the same application in one thread (this one)!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Thanks for that.

Question regarding banks statements - I went to the bank to get a printed/stamped statements but I noticed that what I was given was a transaction list document rather than the monthly statements, are these valid for spouse visa purposes?

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Yes, as long as these papers have your address and are stamped by bank, you're good. You could ask the bank to send you statements by post if you have time, they usually take 4-10 days.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:48 pm

ztx_91 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:11 pm
Thanks for that.

Question regarding banks statements - I went to the bank to get a printed/stamped statements but I noticed that what I was given was a transaction list document rather than the monthly statements, are these valid for spouse visa purposes?
you can also print the PDF files stored in your online banking and that will have all the bank name and logo marked. color print will give you almost same look as it was being sent by the bank and no need of stamp etc by the bank.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:41 pm

wahi66 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:48 pm
ztx_91 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:11 pm
Thanks for that.

you can also print the PDF files stored in your online banking and that will have all the bank name and logo marked. color print will give you almost same look as it was being sent by the bank and no need of stamp etc by the bank.
Online pdf bank statements despite on original bank letterhead but still somewhere hint of being online version.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Thanks for your responses.

Question regarding presentation: Does anyone know what the caseworker or ECO does when they receive the application pack? I'm not using a folder but I've used polypockets to separate each document to make it easier, for example marriage certificate documents in one polypocket, photos in another polypocket etc. Or will the caseworker/ECO not like that and discard the polypockets?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:57 pm

ztx_91 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:51 pm
Thanks for your responses.

Question regarding presentation: Does anyone know what the caseworker or ECO does when they receive the application pack? I'm not using a folder but I've used polypockets to separate each document to make it easier, for example marriage certificate documents in one polypocket, photos in another polypocket etc. Or will the caseworker/ECO not like that and discard the polypockets?
Using polypockets with labels is a good idea to give a good arranged presentation of documents to avoid any chance of document being lost/misplaced/oversight resulting refusal.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Thank you.

Question regarding the new scanning process: - On the application confirmation letter for the Biometrics, it says to post my supporting documents to Sheffield, so I assume this new scanning process doesn't apply to me? This link here: https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/in/en/vacs/ ... -documents

Question regarding date of evidence
- Can my evidence be dated after the biometrics date?

Thanks again for your help everyone.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:48 pm

wahi66 wrote:

When you print from online banking I’m sure there’s a weblink at the bottom of each page which means you can’t hide the fact is not an official paper statement.

You can however get (some) banks to stamp the online printed statements, which makes them acceptable for the visa application.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 pm

ariamus wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:48 pm
wahi66 wrote:

When you print from online banking I’m sure there’s a weblink at the bottom of each page which means you can’t hide the fact is not an official paper statement.

You can however get (some) banks to stamp the online printed statements, which makes them acceptable for the visa application.
well thats called page print. I am talking about the e-statements which are available online (all major banks have this option) and its just like being sent home. basically its a e-copy of your official paper statement. so just download the statements from your online banking and then print it.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:07 am

Urgent question regarding spelling mistake in marriage certificate: Just noticed that spouses fathers name has one letter missing in the marriage certificate, hence it does not fully match with the printed online application, what do I do? :(
Secondly, do I need to submit any documents for spouses parents such as Pakistan I.D. cards or passport photocopies?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:40 am

ztx_91 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:07 am
Urgent question regarding spelling mistake in marriage certificate: Just noticed that spouses fathers name has one letter missing in the marriage certificate, hence it does not fully match with the printed online application, what do I do? :(
You must have corrected it before but still I guess 99.99% it might not affect anything or HO might not notice and 0.01% chance some unpleasant caseworker take it serious.
ztx_91 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:07 am
Secondly, do I need to submit any documents for spouses parents such as Pakistan I.D. cards or passport photocopies?
NO but their details will be asked on the form.

ztx_91
Newly Registered

Post by ztx_91 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:10 am

Oh man, it's going to be a very long time worrying :( Hope I get a lenient caseworker.

Ok, final question before I post evidence to Sheffield: My online application was submitted a few days ago, can my evidence be dated after my online application date/biometrics date? As in, can I still get evidence now even though online application has been submitted and biometrics done?

Thank you all for your help and please pray for me.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:00 am

ztx_91 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:10 am
My online application was submitted a few days ago, can my evidence be dated after my online application date/biometrics date? As in, can I still get evidence now even though online application has been submitted and biometrics done?

Thank you all for your help and please pray for me.
According to the guidance the evidences must be not older than date of application, therefore, they shouldn't be post dated to date of application. But still a lot members got success even by submitting their documents dated after the date of application/biometrics (preferably it should be avoided).

leon2019

Post by leon2019 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:33 am

Property inspection report is not really important but it will add weight to your case...