ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jonat123
Newly Registered

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Jonat123 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am

Hi everyone, "munirabid"
I'm new on this page and I will be very grateful if you can advise me. I'm fed up and very frustrating.
I claimed asylum in 2015, finished all my appeal right in January 2017. my child turns 7years in May 2017, I went to Liverpool on the 30th of August 2017 for further submission and up to this time no decision from the HO, My second child turns 7years in January 2019, my lawyer sent a letter including her birthday certification in order to notify them that I have two children now who have qualified but still no decision, no biometric done. Pls any advice for me. Thank you all.
NOTE THE CHILDREN ARE ALL BORN HERE AND NEVER OUT OF UK.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:22 am

Jonat123 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am
Hi everyone, "munirabid"
I'm new on this page and I will be very grateful if you can advise me. I'm fed up and very frustrating.
I claimed asylum in 2015, finished all my appeal right in January 2017. my child turns 7years in May 2017, I went to Liverpool on the 30th of August 2017 for further submission and up to this time no decision from the HO, My second child turns 7years in January 2019, my lawyer sent a letter including her birthday certification in order to notify them that I have two children now who have qualified but still no decision, no biometric done. Pls any advice for me. Thank you all.
NOTE THE CHILDREN ARE ALL BORN HERE AND NEVER OUT OF UK.
Hi
complaint to below email address to Home office and Home office will take 20 Working days to reply Or go to Your Local MP and he will write to Home office Behalf you.

complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk

Jonat123
Newly Registered

Post by Jonat123 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:40 am

Ok, thank you.

Jonat123
Newly Registered

Post by Jonat123 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:31 pm

Please, did anyone go to Local MP and explain the situation experiencing with the HO and if the MP write to them(HO) do they reply MP with the time scale of when the decision would be made? And if yes do they meet up with the time given?

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:52 pm

Jonat123 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:31 pm
Please, did anyone go to Local MP and explain the situation experiencing with the HO and if the MP write to them(HO) do they reply MP with the time scale of when the decision would be made? And if yes do they meet up with the time given?
i did complaint and MP wrote to Home office and HO gave me 5 months time and I got Biomatric enrollment after 17 months and made further submission on 17 August 2017 and still waiting for decision. read below reply from Home office and it will help you.

22 October 2018

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 7 September where you have raised a complaint about the delay in considering your further submissions, which were made on --- August 2017, as this delay is having an adverse affect on your health.

Although I can understand your frustration in the delay in making a decision, it may be helpful if I explained that there is currently no service standard on the consideration of further submissions.

However, we will aim to consider your further submissions within the next five months.

I am unable to uphold your complaint.

I hope this answers your concerns and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at: complaintsreview@homeoffice.gov.uk.

Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response.

Or you can write to us at:

UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:40 pm

munirabid wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:45 am
Madu786 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:45 pm
Salford reporting ... everyone said my case is weak.... but I'm not giving up at all.... and in sha Allah I will win .... but inside I'm weak now....
hi

I am also going to report on Monday same reporting centre at 12:00, If your case is weak then you have chance to detain.Some time Ho give refusal by hand and detain.
Omg 😭😭😭😭😭I'm scare more

Jonat123
Newly Registered

Post by Jonat123 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm

munirabid wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:52 pm
Jonat123 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:31 pm
i did complaint and MP wrote to Home office and HO gave me 5 months time and I got Biomatric enrollment after 17 months and made further submission on 17 August 2017 and still waiting for decision. read below reply from Home office and it will help you.

22 October 2018

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 7 September where you have raised a complaint about the delay in considering your further submissions, which were made on --- August 2017, as this delay is having an adverse affect on your health.

Although I can understand your frustration in the delay in making a decision, it may be helpful if I explained that there is currently no service standard on the consideration of further submissions.

However, we will aim to consider your further submissions within the next five months.

I am unable to uphold your complaint.

I hope this answers your concerns and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at: complaintsreview@homeoffice.gov.uk.

Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response.

Or you can write to us at:

UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY

Thank you so much, I will email the complaint now.

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Sir munir
Do u get stay ????

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:45 pm

munirabid wrote:
Madu786 wrote:
Salford reporting ... everyone said my case is weak.... but I'm not giving up at all.... and in sha Allah I will win .... but inside I'm weak now....
hi

I am also going to report on Monday same reporting centre at 12:00, If your case is weak then you have chance to detain.Some time Ho give refusal by hand and detain.
I'll go Wednesday 13 of March.... at 2.... no way I'm so stressed

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Madu786 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:45 pm
munirabid wrote:
Madu786 wrote:
hi

I'll go Wednesday 13 of March.... at 2.... no way I'm so stressed
just waiting for biometric card , Maybe it will take 2 to 3 weeks more for me to get grant paper.

you need to make your case strong if Home office refused your case, then prepared yourself for Another Further submission with Strong evidence.

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:01 pm

In sha Allah u will succeed....
Is local MP letter does helpful in our case ???
Can I get ur no ???

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Madu786 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:01 pm
In sha Allah u will succeed....
Is local MP letter does helpful in our case ???
Can I get ur no ???
Just wait and don't involve MP to ur case it's not helpful in ur case. I can't post my No here b/c it's immigration board rules.

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Okay... Thank you so much for ur kindness...

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:23 pm

Madu786 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:40 pm
Okay... Thank you so much for ur kindness...
do you have any British sibling or Family? and what base you claimed asylum and what new Evidence you submitted?

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

No siblings ... I laws only ... Same as asylum case .. can't go back ...

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:08 pm

Madu786 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm
No siblings ... I laws only ... Same as asylum case .. can't go back ...
ok did you get right of Appeal when your Asylum refused?

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:00 pm

They refused then I do further submission....

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Madu786 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:00 pm
They refused then I do further submission....
when your asylum refused ? did you get right of Appeal?

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm

They refused 3 times and now I do further submission... I think I got right... not sure 😓

I'm confused sir bcz u got 30 months stay then y u still going for reporting????

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Madu786 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm
They refused 3 times and now I do further submission... I think I got right... not sure 😓

I'm confused sir bcz u got 30 months stay then y u still going for reporting????
I am still waiting for grant papers and I did biometric enrolment 4 weeks ago, after Biometric enrolment Ho Normally take 6 to 8 weeks for grant.
if any one got biometric enrolment after further submission, Home office normally grant and read the HO guidance below and I have to report until grant.

This page tells removals caseworkers how to process grant paperwork.
Once you decide a grant is appropriate you must prepare the draft grant consideration
minute on CID ICD.4732 in DocGen.
Restricted – do not disclose – start of section
The information in this section has been removed as it is restricted for internal Home
Office use only.
Restricted – do not disclose – end of section
In family cases, the main applicant must be designated the responsible adult on CID for all
minor dependants. You must then notify each individual they need to enrol their biometrics
by sending letter ASL.4501 to the main applicant and ASL.4503 to each dependant. A fee
free barcode sticker must be placed in the appropriate box on the back page. Details of their
nearest Post Office must be sent with this letter (this information can be printed and included
in your correspondence). See related link. You must create a calendar event for Five Working days
plus four days for postage. Input the admin event ‘RCC Barriers on hold’.
For more information on the biometric information enrolment process, see related link.
You must monitor the identity cards for foreign nationals (ICFN) system to find out when the
applicant has enrolled their biometric information.
When each individual has enrolled their biometric information, you must input the admin
event ‘RCC Barrier in progress’. If the checks are verified produce the biometric residence
permit using the ICFN system. This will be sent directly to the main applicant’s
representative if they have one. Otherwise it will be sent directly to the main applicant.
You must then produce the grant paperwork

Indu1
Newly Registered

Post by Indu1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:03 am

munirabid wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:57 pm
Madu786 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm

I am still waiting for grant papers and I did biometric enrolment 4 weeks ago, after Biometric enrolment Ho Normally take 6 to 8 weeks for grant.
if any one got biometric enrolment after further submission, Home office normally grant and read the HO guidance below and I have to report until grant.

This page tells removals caseworkers how to process grant paperwork.
Once you decide a grant is appropriate you must prepare the draft grant consideration
minute on CID ICD.4732 in DocGen.
Restricted – do not disclose – start of section
The information in this section has been removed as it is restricted for internal Home
Office use only.
Restricted – do not disclose – end of section
In family cases, the main applicant must be designated the responsible adult on CID for all
minor dependants. You must then notify each individual they need to enrol their biometrics
by sending letter ASL.4501 to the main applicant and ASL.4503 to each dependant. A fee
free barcode sticker must be placed in the appropriate box on the back page. Details of their
nearest Post Office must be sent with this letter (this information can be printed and included
in your correspondence). See related link. You must create a calendar event for Five Working days
plus four days for postage. Input the admin event ‘RCC Barriers on hold’.
For more information on the biometric information enrolment process, see related link.
You must monitor the identity cards for foreign nationals (ICFN) system to find out when the
applicant has enrolled their biometric information.
When each individual has enrolled their biometric information, you must input the admin
event ‘RCC Barrier in progress’. If the checks are verified produce the biometric residence
permit using the ICFN system. This will be sent directly to the main applicant’s
representative if they have one. Otherwise it will be sent directly to the main applicant.
You must then produce the grant paperwork

Hi munirabid

Actually I did futher sumbtion last year September
And do you have any idea if it’s get refuse what’s the next step and I am single I claim asylum and got rejected after second interview without right to Appel for that I did futher sumbtion please if you can help thanks minirabid

Madu786
Newly Registered

Post by Madu786 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:12 am

Okay... after submission if they ask for biometric then must be they grant .... but my case totally change ..... finger closed... brain closed 😓😓😓😓

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am

Madu786 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:12 am
Okay... after submission if they ask for biometric then must be they grant .... but my case totally change ..... finger closed... brain closed 😓😓😓😓
Submitting biometrics does NOT mean it will be granted. Biometrics are required for all applications to HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:28 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am
Madu786 wrote:
Submitting biometrics does NOT mean it will be granted. Biometrics are required for all applications to HO.
CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am
Madu786 wrote:
But in further submission , Ho refused without Biomatric , if they want to grant then request Biomatric. read case worker guide line.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:19 am

Hi ALL

I just received 30 months grant.
here is below my time line.
further submission- 17 Aug 2017
Biometric enrolment Received- 29-01-2019
done on - 31-01-2019
grant date- 04-03-2019
received Today-06-03-2019