ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alaga247
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Alaga247 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Semih2015 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:59 pm
Alaga247 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:31 pm
The long wait is over got my brp card this morning...goodluck to those of you waiting
Hi congratulations. Can you please share when did you apply and how long was your waiting time?
I applied may 2018 and did biometric August and never heard from them I called plus mp called and send letters they just reply saying i will get a letter as soon as my case is been decided I was frustrated one morning I rang the home office and told them am gonna kill myself and they phoned the police and the police came to my house so I explained everything to them thathave been waiting for nearly 10months...after 2 days i got a letter from home office requesting for proof that I go to appointment with my daughter and my ex and and her photographic ID to confirm the signature on the letter she wrote about me being a good father to my daughter and that have always played a role from she was born..i was giving 5/6days deadline to send all the document needed back to them..i sent out the document and 3 days later I got my bpr card and got my passport and child's birthday certificate 4 days later...good luck to those still waiting

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:03 pm

We have withdrawn my son’s appeal and went for super priority. Once we have got his visa then we applied for reconsideration.
Vini81 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:59 pm
Hi Sky10,

Great to hear your success. Congratulations!

How did you request the super priority thing?

Thanks
Sk10 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Hi all, wanted to share my story.
We had our hearing on 7 year route in June 2019But we did not want to waist time till then also my solicitor advised to go for super priority just for my son which we did on 12th feb and got visa the next day. Now applied for reconsideration, also got email from home office that reply can be expected within two weeks.
Got email from home office today saying appeal is withdrawn and visa will be granted😁😁😁
Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!
It is worth paying for super priority rather than waiting months on appeal.
Vini81 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a good barrister to act in our case at the hearing? I have decided to prepare the bundle myself and parted ways with my solicitor. I need to contact a barrister via direct access so if anyone here has experienced good service from a Barrister(even if it's been arranged by their solicitors), would you please provide a reference so I could contact them?

I'm not sure if recommendations are allowed on this forum, if not, apologies.

If anyone can also share their experience preparing their own bundle, tips would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:23 pm

Great move!

In the end then you had to pay the super priority fee for him only ? When asking for reconsideration, was there any fee for that?

Our hearing is in May but I am now considering doing the same thing and try our luck.

Sk10 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:03 pm
We have withdrawn my son’s appeal and went for super priority. Once we have got his visa then we applied for reconsideration.
Vini81 wrote:
Hi Sky10,

Thanks
Sk10 wrote:
We had our hearing on 7 year route in June 2019But we did not want to waist time till then also my solicitor advised to go for super priority just for my son which we did on 12th feb and got visa the next day. Now applied for reconsideration, also got email from home office that reply can be expected within two weeks.
Got email from home office today saying appeal is withdrawn and visa will be granted😁😁😁
Vini81 wrote:
Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a good barrister to act in our case at the hearing? I have decided to prepare the bundle myself and parted ways with my solicitor. I need to contact a barrister via direct access so if anyone here has experienced good service from a Barrister(even if it's been arranged by their solicitors), would you please provide a reference so I could contact them?

If anyone can also share their experience preparing their own bundle, tips would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:44 pm

We paid nothing for reconsideration. We got reply on reconsideration within 7 working days. That is the best way trust me.
Vini81 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:23 pm
Great move!

In the end then you had to pay the super priority fee for him only ? When asking for reconsideration, was there any fee for that?

Our hearing is in May but I am now considering doing the same thing and try our luck.

Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Hi Sky10,

Thanks
Sk10 wrote:

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi vini81,
It will cost you almost the same figure which you gonna spend on hearing. You don’t need your son biometric card even, you can apply reconsideration just with the home office confirmation email for grant of leave. I wish I could suggest you the solicitor. He just charged us £1000. Half first and half after we were all sorted.
Vini81 wrote:
Great move!

Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Hi Sky10,

Thanks
Sk10 wrote:

Mat135
Newly Registered

Post by Mat135 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am

Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Dear all,

Many thanks!

Hi sk 10,
I made a flrfp application in November 2017 on basis of 7 years rule for my elder child and the application got refused in October 2018. Had our hearing in January 2019 in Birmingham and received the judges decision last week. Judge has dismissed the case and we have to either re-appeal or to do a fresh application. I am so happy to hear your success.... I have pure immigration history, entered to the UK in January 2011, no English test matters as I have done ielts, my elder child is been living in the UK for more than 8 years now, the second child who is born in the UK is 6 years and 9 months old will be 7 in 3 months. Everything is so pure but judge say no for the same reasons what home office refused our case, as we are family and only my elder child is qualified he has to go back to my home country as a family unit. I am so desperate atv the moment, feeling helpless. Can't afford to do a fresh applications as it will cost over 8000 for 4 of us. They have increased the health surcharge as well, what do you think the best option for us. Already we've been waiting more than a year and a half I'm really not sure how long it will take for a upper tribunal hearing.
Please let me know your ideas, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:53 pm

Mat135 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am
Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Dear all,

Many thanks!

Hi sk 10,
I made a flrfp application in November 2017 on basis of 7 years rule for my elder child and the application got refused in October 2018. Had our hearing in January 2019 in Birmingham and received the judges decision last week. Judge has dismissed the case and we have to either re-appeal or to do a fresh application. I am so happy to hear your success.... I have pure immigration history, entered to the UK in January 2011, no English test matters as I have done ielts, my elder child is been living in the UK for more than 8 years now, the second child who is born in the UK is 6 years and 9 months old will be 7 in 3 months. Everything is so pure but judge say no for the same reasons what home office refused our case, as we are family and only my elder child is qualified he has to go back to my home country as a family unit. I am so desperate atv the moment, feeling helpless. Can't afford to do a fresh applications as it will cost over 8000 for 4 of us. They have increased the health surcharge as well, what do you think the best option for us. Already we've been waiting more than a year and a half I'm really not sure how long it will take for a upper tribunal hearing.
Thank you
fill fee wavier application and Hopefully HO waive your fee.

Alaga247
Newly Registered

Post by Alaga247 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:00 am

I did fee waiver for mine nd it's was accepted

Highchair
Newly Registered

Post by Highchair » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,
Please I want to ask a question and I will be glad if I get a quick respond.
Home office requested for additional document that is my son birth certificate, document evidence that my child live with me in the same address.....so I sent a letter i received from the hospital for my son eye test which was on his name....I just want to ask if that letter is okay..
Thanks

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:44 pm

Judges are hard on 7 year case. If possible go for super priority for your kid as soon as possible.as fees is going up too. It will be 100% that your kid will get visa.everybode is getting nowadays. I haven't heard anyone getting refuse since Nov 2018 in super priority.
Mat135 wrote:
Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Dear all,

Many thanks!

Hi sk 10,
Thank you

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:20 pm

It does sound like the best way but I read somewhere that if the super priority is refused we would get no right of appeal.

Has your solicitor made you aware of it?

Sk10 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:44 pm
We paid nothing for reconsideration. We got reply on reconsideration within 7 working days. That is the best way trust me.
Vini81 wrote:
Great move!

Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Hi Sky10,

Thanks

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi Sk10,

I've sent you a PM please check your inbox.

Thanks a lot!

[quote=Sk10 post_id=1752844 time=1552067240 user_id=200537]
Hi

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Mat135 wrote:
Sk10 wrote:
Vini81 wrote:
Dear all,

Many thanks!

Hi sk 10,
Thank you
Our case is exactly same .whats your elder child’s age? Our is 12 years spend 8 years here .V done our appeal in Feb waiting for decision.solicitor said probably won’t b accepted as our younger child still got 3 months to b 7 .why don’t u go upper tribunal to stretch time .?

Alaga247
Newly Registered

Post by Alaga247 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Highchair wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:38 pm
Hello everyone,
Home office requested for additional document that is my son birth certificate, document evidence that my child live with me in the same address.....so I sent a letter i received from the hospital for my son eye test which was on his name....I just want to ask if that letter is okay..
Thanks
My friend they asked me for same but I would advice you go to your sons GP with your partner or ex and get sons medical record and recent photos of u and your son..that should be enough as those are same things I sent and i got my leave to remain 3 days letter good luck

Highchair
Newly Registered

Post by Highchair » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:12 pm

Alaga247 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 pm
Highchair wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:38 pm
Hello everyone,
Thanks
My friend they asked me for same but I would advice you go to your sons GP with your partner or ex and get sons medical record and recent photos of u and your son..that should be enough as those are same things I sent and i got my leave to remain 3 days letter good luck
Thank you very much for the reply have already sent them letter from the NHS and his birth certificate to them and it has been delivered when I tracked it, so hopefully I will get a good news before the end of this week .....am so nervous after waiting for 7months

Alaga247
Newly Registered

Post by Alaga247 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 pm

It's will come back food for h my friend..mine i waited nearly 10 months but thanks to God the long wait is over..u should get it in 3/4 days fingers crossed

Highchair
Newly Registered

Post by Highchair » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Alaga247 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 pm
It's will come back food for h my friend..mine i waited nearly 10 months but thanks to God the long wait is over..u should get it in 3/4 days fingers crossed
Thank you my friend...I will keep you update on the outcome.....God bless

Highchair
Newly Registered

Post by Highchair » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Long wait is over BRP arrived today.....Thank God :D

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Highchair wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Wow. Congrats!!! Pls can you kindly share your immigration story and timeline. Thanks

Highchair
Newly Registered

Post by Highchair » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:52 pm

Applied 15th of August 2018
I received Biometric letter with complex in nature letter in October.
I called home home office 5times after waiting for 6months, got my Mp involve aswell.
Home office requested for additional document on the 7th of March and Received my brp card 2days after sending the additional document....
I wish everyone waiting the best of luck and don't forget to pray aswell...

Alaga247
Newly Registered

Post by Alaga247 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Highchair wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Congratulation if HO ask for additional document consider your leave to remain granted...congrats again

azamhussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by azamhussain » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:57 am

Application FLRFP March 2018
Bio done March 2018
Waiting waiting no reply
Sent chase up letter
Received decision Dec 2018 refused
Lodge appeal . In jan 2019
Send them bundle in Feb 2019
After receiving bundle HO withdraw decision
Sent BRP after withdrawal in 2 weeks
Case was 7 year child law
All family overstayer
Recommendations use school letters family photo independent report for child very important in first application we didn’t put the report but in bundle we add report.
Good luck to all

Semih2015
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Semih2015 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:10 pm

azamhussain wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:57 am
Application FLRFP March 2018
Bio done March 2018
Waiting waiting no reply
Sent chase up letter
Received decision Dec 2018 refused
Lodge appeal . In jan 2019
Send them bundle in Feb 2019
After receiving bundle HO withdraw decision
Sent BRP after withdrawal in 2 weeks
Case was 7 year child law
All family overstayer
Recommendations use school letters family photo independent report for child very important in first application we didn’t put the report but in bundle we add report.
Good luck to all
Hi what kind of chase up letter did you send them please?

Semih2015
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Semih2015 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Does anyone know what months from decisions are coming now. I am waiting already 7 months from August. How long more🤔😳?

pedroenrique
Newly Registered

Post by pedroenrique » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:14 pm

I applied on 9/10/2018 ( second extension) Biometric done on November 2018. Still waiting.