ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residency(IRP)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DJ_goodfella
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Permanent Residency(IRP)

Post by DJ_goodfella » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:52 am

Hello everybody,

i applied for permanent residency in September 2018 and a day after i received acknowledgement(temporary stamp till may 2019) and asked more document to submit in next 30 days but to get that documents took me about 6 months now i have send that documents.

so my question is,

will there be any issue for this delay???

usmanch313

Re: Permanent Residency(IRP)

Post by usmanch313 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:33 pm

My brother applied on August 2018. HE got acknowledgement after two weeks ,
his current permission will be expired next week still nothing , no temporary stamp he emailed last week and mentioned about his situation got reply today Your correspondence on your application will issue in due course.what does mean did they will issue decisions before stamp expired or he has to wait more ?
is it possible he can visit local Gnib office to get temporary stamp .
Thanks

DJ_goodfella
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Permanent Residency(IRP)

Post by DJ_goodfella » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:37 am

usmanch313 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:33 pm
My brother applied on August 2018. HE got acknowledgement after two weeks ,
his current permission will be expired next week still nothing , no temporary stamp he emailed last week and mentioned about his situation got reply today Your correspondence on your application will issue in due course.what does mean did they will issue decisions before stamp expired or he has to wait more ?
is it possible he can visit local Gnib office to get temporary stamp .
Thanks
i think better idea is to write them a cover letter to extend the stamp and send by registered post