ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long did you wait on your EU Spouse Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

blastbass
Mood:
Germany

How long did you wait on your EU Spouse Visa

Post by blastbass » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello everyone,

my fingers bleed and I still don't found any recent report on how long someone waited on their EU Spouse Visa. Most embassies are advertising about 4 weeks but is that realistic?

Did anyone got that kind of visa recently approved and if yes how long did you wait for it?

Regards

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: How long did you wait on your EU Spouse Visa

Post by shpirtshqipe » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:28 am

Are you talking about the C Visitor Visa or EU1 application?

I’m assuming your spouse is not in Ireland as of yet.
Generally speaking the length of time taken for a visa decision is dependent on your circumstances, evidence provided and the country in which the application was lodged.

Experiences vary so I’d say the source you used to get the information on processing times should be taken as “advisory” rather than exact if you catch my drift.

Good Luck

blastbass
Mood:
Germany

Post by blastbass » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:15 am

Just for the C Visa, I'm well aware of the delays in the IRP process. Well we got everything in Austria where we lived and married.

yeah the embassies advise on the times just being indicators but that's why I'm asking for experience reports. Also it's completely unclear to me how this application is categorized and where the term accelerated process is being compared to.

blastbass
Mood:
Germany

Post by blastbass » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:07 am

Just to make sure this topic for the ones looking or have experience can be found easily