ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Chelmsford

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DayaDayo
Newly Registered
Slovakia

UKVCAS Chelmsford

Post by DayaDayo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:50 pm

Hi all!

I have booked an appointment in my local area (Chelmsford) which is next week. I’ve paid £60 for the appointment. There was no optional service like “checklist service”. They were only two optional services (Translation and Document legalisation).
The question is - is the checklist service included in my appointment? Has anyone done it in Chelmsford?

ilrmumbai
India

Re: UKVCAS Chelmsford

Post by ilrmumbai » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi,

If this centre is enhanced centre then they will also scan upload your documents along with Biometric

johnhkg
Hong Kong

Post by johnhkg » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:05 pm

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/additional-services/detail

if you are paying, document checking is included

DayaDayo
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Post by DayaDayo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Oh yes! Thanks for the link. They say:
“We have enhanced service points across the UK. An appointment at one of our enhanced service points also includes the evidence scanning and evidence checking services. Prices start from £60 per person.“

So I’ve paid £60 and the checking service is included! Yay! 😃

Thank you, guys and sorry I didn’t check the UKVCAS website properly.

Have a lovely weekend!