ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry ban

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fozle1989
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Entry ban

Post by Fozle1989 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello
I am from bangladesh and I get ban for five years from schengen states . I get married to a finish citizen while I was living in finland then some reason I had to left the country before I apply family residence permit . Now I get 5 years ban in schengen states . And now my wife she want to move in my country and live with me 5 years here as a student in Bangladesh .
My question is
Can i apply for entry visa to finland or sweden with her after my ban period is done ?
Also can I apply for tourist or short stay visa with my wife to ireland or cyprus because Ireland and cyprus are not schengen states , does my schengen ban also gona affect to get visa in non schengen EU countries ?
Please give me some advice
What would be the best way to get visa to schengen or EU countries and rejoin with my families in EU .
Thank you

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Entry ban

Post by Caravel88 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:21 am

Check with a Schengen state the information about you in the SIS system. You might not even have a ban.

Also contact a lawyer in the country. If you can prove your history, you might unlift the ban.

And easiest way to join your spouse is if she moves to another EU state and you join her under EU directive 2004/38/EC.
Fozle1989 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:44 pm
Hello
I am from bangladesh and I get ban for five years from schengen states . I get married to a finish citizen while I was living in finland then some reason I had to left the country before I apply family residence permit . Now I get 5 years ban in schengen states . And now my wife she want to move in my country and live with me 5 years here as a student in Bangladesh .
My question is
Can i apply for entry visa to finland or sweden with her after my ban period is done ?
Also can I apply for tourist or short stay visa with my wife to ireland or cyprus because Ireland and cyprus are not schengen states , does my schengen ban also gona affect to get visa in non schengen EU countries ?
Please give me some advice
What would be the best way to get visa to schengen or EU countries and rejoin with my families in EU .
Thank you

Fozle1989
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Fozle1989 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:55 am

Hi
Can you please let me know the contect information of SIS service ?
And also if I have entry ban for 5 years and my wife stay with me here in my country for 5 years .. after the entry ban canceled am I able to apply short visa or tourist visa with my wife to EU?
Please help me with your advice .. that would be so helpful for me .
Thank you ..

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:04 am

I repeat: You may not even have a ban and even if you do it may be possible to have it lifted because you are the family member of an EU citizen and you have rights.

To get the information they have about you in the SIS database it is enough to contact an EU embassy and ask for it.

I highly suggest you get a lawyer. Your situation can be sorted.
Fozle1989 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:55 am
Hi
Can you please let me know the contect information of SIS service ?
And also if I have entry ban for 5 years and my wife stay with me here in my country for 5 years .. after the entry ban canceled am I able to apply short visa or tourist visa with my wife to EU?
Please help me with your advice .. that would be so helpful for me .
Thank you ..