ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office lost my passport & residency card.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

pinkaism
Newly Registered
Poland

Home Office lost my passport & residency card.

Post by pinkaism » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:45 am

Hello, I hope someone can help me!
I have received my approval letter (British Nationality) on Saturday with some of my supporting documents back. My Polish Passport and Residency Card, and also some of payslips and P60s are missing, despite the letter saying that everything is enclosed! I've tried to call them, but they were totally useless, couldn't give me any decent answer and told me to write them a letter! Not even an email! Has anyone run into the same problem? I'm getting very anxious now :shock: :?

mamalicious187
Gibraltar

Re: Home Office lost my passport & residency card.

Post by mamalicious187 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 pm

pinkaism wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:45 am
I have received my approval letter (British Nationality) on Saturday with some of my supporting documents back. My Polish Passport and Residency Card, and also some of payslips and P60s are missing, despite the letter saying that everything is enclosed! I've tried to call them, but they were totally useless, couldn't give me any decent answer and told me to write them a letter! Not even an email! Has anyone run into the same problem? I'm getting very anxious now :shock: :?
I guess you could give it some days, maybe the Passports were sent in a different parcel.

Naveed997
United Kingdom

Post by Naveed997 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi Congratulation for the positive response.

could you please tell me the list of documents you have submitted to support your application , my wife is a polish national and we are about to submit her application in this week .

Thanks in advance.

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:49 pm

pinkaism wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:45 am
the letter should have advise what to do if your docs are missing. anyhow, if they ask you to write a letter then make sure you send them with recorded delivery as a proof of your complaint.
dont worry they ll send it back to you after short investigation.