ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received email today after query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waqas734
Pakistan

Received email today after query

Post by waqas734 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Hello everybody

I emailed UKVI yesterday regarding an update and got response today as following

“ Hello

Your application was granted on the 27th February 2019.

Thank you

No ukvi logo or address as in other emails previously but email indeed came from authentic ukvi email adress , should i take it as my application approved ?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Received email today after query

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Wait for the official letter, could take around 10 days after the decision date.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi Waqas, can i ask you which email address you have used for updates? I also need to send an email to get updates.
Thank you

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Ilrsetm wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:33 pm
Hi Waqas, can i ask you which email address you have used for updates? I also need to send an email to get updates.
Thank you

Got another email this time directly from case worker

Good afternoon Mr ****

Thank you for your email concerning your citizenship application.

I confirm that your application is successful and a letter inviting you to a citizenship ceremony was issued to you on 28 February 2019. The letter was sent to the following address:
Please advise if you have changed address.

Regards

Caseworker name ****

Administrative Officer for Nationality Group

UKVI - Citizenship, Work, Study, Premium
Red Zone, 4th Floor, Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Ilrsetm wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:33 pm
Thank you
The email address is NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi Waqas,thank you for sharing the address.
And could you please tell us when did you apply for?
Thank you

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi Waqas,A big Congratulations to you.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Ilrsetm wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm
Hi Waqas,thank you for sharing the address.
And could you please tell us when did you apply for?
Thank you
Thankyou :) i applied on 28th nov 2018

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Hi Waqas, oh i see you have been waiting for a long anyway what was your eligibility?
Im 3yrs and married to BC everything is ok but a bit worry im as when i was student before 2014 that i used to work 20 hrs a week but cash in hand and without tax and NI but don’t know that company had paid the tax or not don’t know and was not receiving payslips but when i requested the owner of that company (Security) then he had provided me the 6momth pay slips and bank statements according to 20 hrs while mostly be working more then 20 hrs as well the company owner was from pakistan so that payslips and bank statements for 6 minths i had submitted for my 1st extension of spouse visa in 2014 January and in 2019 got my ILR and then straightaway have applied for BC on 30th Jan2019.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Ilrsetm wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 pm
Hi Waqas, oh i see you have been waiting for a long anyway what was your eligibility?
Im 3yrs and married to BC everything is ok but a bit worry im as when i was student before 2014 that i used to work 20 hrs a week but cash in hand and without tax and NI but don’t know that company had paid the tax or not don’t know and was not receiving payslips but when i requested the owner of that company (Security) then he had provided me the 6momth pay slips and bank statements according to 20 hrs while mostly be working more then 20 hrs as well the company owner was from pakistan so that payslips and bank statements for 6 minths i had submitted for my 1st extension of spouse visa in 2014 January and in 2019 got my ILR and then straightaway have applied for BC on 30th Jan2019.
I know the situation mine was same , under 10 years employment history i also mentioned a security company where i did not get any payslips or it did not have any records with hmrc but i still mentioned the company name and as you can see with my previous posts my application was approved so as long as you mentioned it wont have any problem .

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi Waqas,you are great and thank you for your motivation.i really appreciate thanks alot

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:22 pm

I have received my approval update and decision on email when i enquired about my application status but eventhoigh it was approved and letter was sent on 28 feb but i havent received any letter yet and its been almost 2 weeks also i contacted local coucil but they didnt receive anything as well so i cant book ceremony and i am going on holidays for 2 months on 21 march which is just a week away . Can i get approval letter via email if i request ukvi ? So i would be able to book ceremony atleast for when i come back in may , would really appreciate any advise or if somebody have gone through this situation and how they dealt with it

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:16 am

waqas734 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:22 pm
I have received my approval update and decision on email when i enquired about my application status but eventhoigh it was approved and letter was sent on 28 feb but i havent received any letter yet and its been almost 2 weeks also i contacted local coucil but they didnt receive anything as well so i cant book ceremony and i am going on holidays for 2 months on 21 march which is just a week away . Can i get approval letter via email if i request ukvi ? So i would be able to book ceremony atleast for when i come back in may , would really appreciate any advise or if somebody have gone through this situation and how they dealt with it
Hi waqas have u received reply from ukvi or ur approval letter yet. I emailed ukvi and they emailed back to me saying i will be contacted within 21 days any idea what it could be ????

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Hi waqas have u received reply from ukvi or ur approval letter yet. I emailed ukvi and they emailed back to me saying i will be contacted within 21 days any idea what it could be ????
[/quote]

Hello nusrat bhai

Yes i have received my approval letter today finally and will book for ceremony when i come back from pakistan , i was literally getting reply within minutes from FMT team on email they have been very helpful giving accurate update on email

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:42 pm

waqas734 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:57 pm
Hello nusrat bhai

Yes i have received my approval letter today finally and will book for ceremony when i come back from pakistan , i was literally getting reply within minutes from FMT team on email they have been very helpful giving accurate update on email
[/quote]

Hi waqas congrats on ur approval. Ive also asked them about the update and they send me this reply.

Thank you for your e-mail

You will be contacted by post within 21 working days

Thank you

What do u think any idea

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:52 pm

It is definately your approval letter , you would receive yours anytime from now insha allah

Nusratali786
Pakistan

Post by Nusratali786 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:53 pm

waqas734 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:52 pm
It is definately your approval letter , you would receive yours anytime from now insha allah
Thanks waqas. Inshallah.