ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) previous marriage question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alicia123
Newly Registered
Russia

SET (M) previous marriage question

Post by alicia123 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:47 pm

hi everyone,

I am currently filling SET (M) online application and have a question. There is a question:''Have you previously been married or in a civil partnership? '' Does this question only refers to the me (the applicant) or my husband too?Because in a paper form it clearly asked ''have you or your partner been previously married or in a civil partnership?'' and then you had to give info about you previous marriages. In the online form,it appears that they are only interested in the applicant's previous marriage if I understood that right.

thanks in advance

Alicia

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: SET (M) previous marriage question

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm

The old paper form was more generic. The new online form adapts to your sitauation and asks relevant questions. As per the question, it is asking only about the applicant.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.