ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Bank Statement --Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKCHEP2019
Newly Registered

Business Bank Statement --Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by UKCHEP2019 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:09 am

Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR next week using Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years route. Is it ok to send 6 months business statements or i have to send the full 2 years business statements after the extension ,. Please advise

Regards

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Business Bank Statement --Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by aman90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:41 pm

A single recent business bank statement or business bank letter confirmation should suffice..
Name of business, address,and you are signatory.

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 pm

its better to send last 6 months. I did same.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Dangerous Dragon wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 pm
its better to send last 6 months. I did same.
Out of curiousity and for the sake of knowledgable discussion.. why do you think it’s better?
I only sent a bank letter.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:42 pm

There is NO requirement for 6 months or 1 year business bank statements. The guidance says you have to provide “a” business bank stament or bank letter to prove your company has a UK business bank account.

I agree with aman90

However, it is upto the applicant to send in as many additional/optional documents he/she wants to send. My personal experience taught me NOT to send any additional documents as it only creates misunderstandings for caseworker.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

LexJag

Post by LexJag » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:00 am

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:42 pm
There is NO requirement for 6 months or 1 year business bank statements. The guidance says you have to provide “a” business bank stament or bank letter to prove your company has a UK business bank account.

I agree with aman90

However, it is upto the applicant to send in as many additional/optional documents he/she wants to send. My personal experience taught me NOT to send any additional documents as it only creates misunderstandings for caseworker.
I couldn’t agree more... well said!

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:46 am

As such not required to send but as genius Entrepreneur Test. You should send at least 6 months or 12 months.

Its good to care work can see you are running good business and spending money, paying tax, salary, HMRC. ETC ETC For sending statement its help for casework to take a quick decision and avoid an interview.

I did send 1 year.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 am

natsha wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:46 am
As such not required to send but as genius Entrepreneur Test. You should send at least 6 months or 12 months.

Its good to care work can see you are running good business and spending money, paying tax, salary, HMRC. ETC ETC For sending statement its help for casework to take a quick decision and avoid an interview.

I did send 1 year.

Thanks
As of my experience interviews occur more when you send unnecessary documents. One should stick to the guidance. Also, HO will ask for more documents IF they need for genuine entrepreneur test. No one so far has reported an interview for ILR though.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:04 pm

I didn’t send a bank statement and got ILR within 2.5 months without an interview... probably my CT600 sent in as an after thought helped.. I’ll never know.
Anyways this is such an old post.. but for anyone new reading it.. understand the logic behind the requirements and rules..it’s to confirm business registration.. why rock the boat and set urself up for any delays due to verification checks..just my 2 pence.