ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travel the same day of submitting my application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mizer
Morocco

travel the same day of submitting my application

Post by mizer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:04 pm

hi everyone

my wife mom is ill and she has to travel today at 1800 to her country, we are ready to pay the fee and submit her Citizenship application online today!
i wonder if she is allowed to submit the same day she leave UK and book an appointment which she will attend after her return to UK (2 weeks time),many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: travel the same day of submitting my application

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Yes fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mizer
Morocco

Re: travel the same day of submitting my application

Post by mizer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:38 pm

thank you for your reply,we followed your advise and we did apply on the same day she was leaving UK(12/03/2019)
now we have to upload her current passport which we already have it on the computer(she applied with it for ILR last month) but without the last trip stumps on her passport or we need to upload her current passport with stumps on her passport for last trip(from 12/03/2019 to 18/03/2019)?
and also we couldn't figure it out which category we shall put the referees any help will be highly appreciate,many thanks.