ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vignette and BRP dates

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jennah
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Vignette and BRP dates

Post by Jennah » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi,

I’ve recently had my youth mobility visa approved however I’m worried about my dates not lining up.
I will be arriving in London on the 14th April and my vignette is valid for 30days from the 14th. My letter says that my BRP will be at the post office from 21st April. However i had previously booked a tour of Europe which departs London on the 16th April and does not return to London until the 4th of June.
Is it likely that my BRP will be at the post office before the date of my letter?
Should I apply to change the dates of my vignette or will this prevent me from being able to enter on April 14th?

Thanks!

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Vignette and BRP dates

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 am

I’m my humble opinion I would suggest you change your T5 YMS start date to your return date from Europe.
That will give you the opportunity to be in the UK for a full two years and will prevent the non collection of BRP issue.