ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nazimansari
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Urgent help

Post by Nazimansari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:37 am

Hello everyone i need someone to help me on this please. I have just submitted my application for natuaralisation and done my biometrics today. I have forgot to add my few of my employment history .... how is that going to affect my application? Can i send a cover letter with my employment history to Home Office?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Urgent help

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:40 am

Nazimansari wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:37 am
Hello everyone i need someone to help me on this please. I have just submitted my application for natuaralisation and done my biometrics today. I have forgot to add my few of my employment history .... how is that going to affect my application? Can i send a cover letter with my employment history to Home Office?
Yes you can send a letter explaining the situation - quote your reference number, send by signed-for mail and keep a copy. Shoud not be an issue as you are advising them/
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Nazimansari
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help

Post by Nazimansari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:47 am

Perfect Thankyou very much