ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URL/Link for ILR for spouse & child whose partner have got ILR Set O in Dec'18

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SidG
India

URL/Link for ILR for spouse & child whose partner have got ILR Set O in Dec'18

Post by SidG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Hi Friends
This forum was of great help when i applied for my SetO from Tier2 General visa application last Nov'18- got my ILR in Dec'18. Can't thanks enough :-)
Now is the time to apply ILR for Spouse(Wife) & Son. Can somebody send the link/URL of application form of Gov.uk portal which i need to fill for my wife ILR application as of spouse of a person who already have ILR but not naturalized? Initially i started SetO for my wife only to realise its wrong and now application header shows family route- little confused so asking for the correct link/URL.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sid

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URL/Link for ILR for spouse & child whose partner have got ILR Set O in Dec'18

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:21 pm

It is form SET(O) they must complete. Same online form you used.

Wife as main applicant, child as dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SidG
India

Re: URL/Link for ILR for spouse & child whose partner have got ILR Set O in Dec'18

Post by SidG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Thanks CR001, but this online form SET O is not asking dates outside UK during last 5 years nor it's asking BRP number/details of mine to show/link that i'm husband who already have ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:39 pm

There is NO absence limit or requirement to declare absence for PBS dependent whose visas were issued BEFORE 11th January 2018.

Your details not required as you already hold ILR and HO will know this as her dependent visa is linked to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SidG
India

Post by SidG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Set O category for Wife under personal information header: Tier 2 PBS dependent
& selecting partner of the sponsor (but no where asked for BRP/ILR number of sponsor?)
Similarly for Son, selected son as relationship to main applicant-here again form is not asking any detail of the parent (me) who already have ILR..
Am i doing this right?

SidG
India

Post by SidG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks CR001 again, just one last question- in mandatory/additional documents its asking just for Passport & BRP of wife/son & Life in UK+English language for wife. It's not even asking for marriage certificate & last2 yrs proof of co habitation? Is this normal or my wife now don't have to scan any of these to application form?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 pm

SidG wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 pm
Set O category for Wife under personal information header: Tier 2 PBS dependent
& selecting partner of the sponsor (but no where asked for BRP/ILR number of sponsor?)
Similarly for Son, selected son as relationship to main applicant-here again form is not asking any detail of the parent (me) who already have ILR..
Am i doing this right?
Your wife is the main applicant, your son is the dependent. YOUR details are not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

SidG
India

Post by SidG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Thanks CR001 again, just one last question- in mandatory/additional documents its asking just for Passport & BRP of wife/son & Life in UK+English language for wife. It's not even asking for marriage certificate & last 2 yrs proof of co habitation ? Or not even asking for original birth certificate for Son?
Is this normal or my wife/Son now don't have to scan any of these to application form?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:43 pm

You can submit all of that too. the form is generic in what it asks for as many different visa routes use Set O.
Char (CR001 not Casa)