ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inform INIS about separation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aneelakhan1
Newly Registered
Ireland

Inform INIS about separation

Post by Aneelakhan1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello I am new user I have I think to ask I married with eu we were living together about 4.5 years together but now things are changed she moved out different house still in Ireland my lower says to submit form 3 while living together she is still your wife what's your opinion about it
Thanks

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Inform INIS about separation

Post by max307 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:29 pm

I would get a second opinion because I think the advise from your lawyer isn't right, see below:

"An application for an EU3 Permanent Residence Card which is made on the basis of retained rights will not be accepted unless the non-EEA national applicant has already been approved for the retention of their Residence Card on an individual basis.

An Application for the Retention of a Residence Card can be made on Form EU5. Retention of a Residence Card is required where the EU citizen of whom the non-EEA national is a family member has died or departed from the State, or in the event of the divorce or annulment of marriage between the non-EEA national and the EU citizen."
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:29 pm

i think its bad advice from your solicitor.. reason.. Assume you submit EU3 application and you get positive result.. now will she be fine to go with you to GNIB for your stamp??

Aneelakhan1
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Aneelakhan1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:12 pm

:) yes my lower was right I got my stamp while living separately

awafeks
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by awafeks » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Aneelakhan1 wrote: