ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian e-visa without Surrender Certificate

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Indian e-visa without Surrender Certificate

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi

Please advise me on my situation,

I am on ILR and wife on FLR(M), I have applied for registration as a British Citizen(MN1) for my son and expecting registration certificate soon,

I will apply for my son's British Passport as soon as certificate is received.

1) Do we have to send the Indian Passport with the british passport application?

2) Can i apply for e-visa to India straightaway after getting british passport without surrender certificate of Indian Passport?

We have a travel plan in April and started getting worried on this situation. Please advise on getting this sorted.

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Indian e-visa without Surrender Certificate

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 pm

1) Do we have to send the Indian Passport with the british passport application?
Yes, it is mandatory.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Re: Indian e-visa without Surrender Certificate

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:12 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 pm
Yes, it is mandatory.

Thanks CR001 for your response, If i can get suggestion on other question aswel it will be much appreciated.