ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Annomus
Newly Registered
Mood:

Second wife

Post by Annomus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm

I needed advise please,😥😥😥

My dads been married to my mother for over 45 years and he went to Pakistan and got married in 2006 he has 3 children and he bought them to the UK, my mum has been looking after them all these years he has left his second wife in Pakistan which isn’t good, but she has made my mums life hell all these years. She’s tryed to report my mum to social services aswell just so she can come to the UK, the reason she got married is because of the British passport it was my dads fault aswell, my mum hasn’t done anything wrong other then treat the children as her own

The second wife is trying to take all the land in Pakistan and everything, my mum is really ill at the moment she doesn’t give permission for the second wife, is there anything I can do to help my mum please if something happens to her what can I do to not let my dads second wife come to the UK.

[b]No evil comments please advice needed urgently[/b].

wahi66
BANNED

Re: Second wife

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:45 pm

you need to provide more details for anybody to give their feedback on this.

whats the immigration history of your family and these children??
and their age??
does your father have court orders for the custody of these children??
whats the current status of Pakistani's marriage??
(second marriage does not recognized under UK law)

Annomus
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Annomus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm

Immigration history I don’t understand what that is, my mother got married to my dad in Pakistan and there marriage is reconised in the UK we are all living here, my mother has 5 children including me we were born in the UK,

my dads second wife is in Pakistan she has never come to the UK she had 3 children who are Pakistani born which my dad bought over to the UK as they are classed as British they are under the age of 11 there are no court orders and custody involved.

As this involves our Islamic culture my mother is caring for the 3 children as a step mother my dad lives with us.

What can I do if my mum dies, to stop my dads second wife coming to the UK

My dad won’t divorce his second wife

I hope this is clear enough
It’s really complicated I hope this understandable

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Did you father remove the children forcibly from the second wife or without her consent??

If the children are British, she does have a route to get to the UK and there is not much you can do about.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Annomus
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Annomus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:28 pm

No he has written permission from her she gave consent,
My mum agreed to give the children a better life over here there really happy and enjoying them self in the UK my mum does everything for them drops them to school and picks them up

It’s just she’s causing loads of problems so she can get to the UK
And on top my mother is really ill, she has looked after the children it’s been over 4 and a half years.

But while my mum is still alive she can’t come to the UK can she because it’s classed as bigamy for my dad?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:29 pm

She can come on a visa based on being the mother of British children.

Under UK law, she is not married to your father.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Annomus
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Annomus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Thank you so much for this

Annomus
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Annomus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:32 pm

What if it was the other way around and the husband was in Pakistan and his children was in the UK and the marriage isn’t recognised in the UK can he still come over on them basis?

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:34 pm

[
Annomus wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
Immigration history I don’t understand what that is, my mother got married to my dad in Pakistan and there marriage is reconised in the UK we are all living here, my mother has 5 children including me we were born in the UK,

my dads second wife is in Pakistan she has never come to the UK she had 3 children who are Pakistani born which my dad bought over to the UK as they are classed as British they are under the age of 11 there are no court orders and custody involved.

are they all have British passport??

As this involves our Islamic culture my mother is caring for the 3 children as a step mother my dad lives with us.

What can I do if my mum dies, to stop my dads second wife coming to the UK

what make you think you mother is dying?? and what exactly you want to do?? i suspect either you or your other brothers and sisters are under 18 which is making you worried??

My dad won’t divorce his second wife

your mother has no objection with second wife and your dad dont want to divource her despite the fact she is taking financial benefits from your dad then why you are the only one taking this as big deal??

I hope this is clear enough
It’s really complicated I hope this understandable

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Yes, a parent of a British child has a potential visa route to the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:44 pm

under UK law, every parent has a right to see their children unless the court is involved. so weather you like it or not, sooner or later she can come to her children. so if she is perusing her way to UK as parent of british child then nobody can stop her unless the court is involved under special circumstances which is very rare.

Annomus
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Annomus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:44 pm

How do I delete this post? First time I have used this sight

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Annomus wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:31 pm
Thank you so much for this
the only thing you can do is to convince your father for not providing necessary documents to second wife and that would make her way to UK difficult because she need to proof her children are in UK by providence strong documentary evidence like passport, school letters etc.