ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Tier 1 to ILR Application form Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

SET(O) Tier 1 to ILR Application form Queries

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Hello Everyone, We are going to apply for ILR as T1E 50K this month . Just start filling up the online application and got some questions .Sorry if its been asked before .

Under Immigration history-

1. Which countries did you visit or travel through when absent from the UK and Crown Dependencies? DO we need to enter the details for all trips since we came to uk or only for last 5 years since T1E ? We have visited several times out UK for small trips .

Travel history (other)

refused a visa for any country other than the UK.
Yes we were refused Tourist visa for Canada while we were in UK . This refusal stamp is on passport . We were also refused Immigrant visa for Canada from home country due to the short of scoring points but no stamps on passport.

2. Not Sure if we need to say yes or no for both of these refusals ? As one was tourist and other was immigrant application .

Thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: SET(O) Tier 1 to ILR Application form Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:31 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 pm
Hello Everyone, We are going to apply for ILR as T1E 50K this month . Just start filling up the online application and got some questions .Sorry if its been asked before .

Under Immigration history-

1. Which countries did you visit or travel through when absent from the UK and Crown Dependencies? DO we need to enter the details for all trips since we came to uk or only for last 5 years since T1E ? We have visited several times out UK for small trips .
5 years qualifying period

Travel history (other)

refused a visa for any country other than the UK.
Yes we were refused Tourist visa for Canada while we were in UK . This refusal stamp is on passport . We were also refused Immigrant visa for Canada from home country due to the short of scoring points but no stamps on passport.

2. Not Sure if we need to say yes or no for both of these refusals ? As one was tourist and other was immigrant application .

declare both as the question asks

Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 am

Declare both and possibly explain in a cover letter what happened.
Bizman

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:13 am

Thanks tier1in2014 and bizman

Got another question . On Dependent form under Personal information

Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? What shell we answer here .

Dependent leave was granted same as main applicant since initial T1E in 2014 and T1E Ext in 2017 .

If we say yes next question comes as

Have you had any absences from the UK during any leave granted since 11 January 2018?

Then asks for all the travel history . Which dependent has same as main applicant with several short trips out of UK .

Thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am

The answer is NO. She clearly DID NOT get a visa ISSUED on or after 11th January 2018 if she got an extension in 2017.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:27 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am
The answer is NO. She clearly DID NOT get a visa ISSUED on or after 11th January 2018 if she got an extension in 2017.
Thanks CR001 , In That case how we will give travel history for dependent for last 5 yrs since T1E granted . Does the new rule of 180 days not apply to dependents .

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:29 am

tier1in2014 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:27 am
CR001 wrote:
Thanks CR001 , In That case how we will give travel history for dependent for last 5 yrs since T1E granted . Does the new rule of 180 days not apply to dependents .

Thanks
There is NO absence limit or travel history required if her visas were issued BEFORE 11th January 2018.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:35 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:29 am
tier1in2014 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:27 am
CR001 wrote:

Thanks
There is NO absence limit or travel history required if her visas were issued BEFORE 11th January 2018.
Thanks for very quick response.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Stuck again at following

Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? (Required)

I am applying ILR with other company than the extention company . I have been dirtector of this company since 2014 but never had my name in Business bank account . My spouse who is dependent on this aplication has the name on this bank account . What are my options shall I ask bank to add my name on account or consent form from my spouse who is also director and dependent applicant on this application .

Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:28 pm

I don’t think it’s the asking about your business account, it’s talkng about possible joint account for individuals, this confirms that you are together. However, if you are getting a letter from your bank to confirm you still run a business account and they will confirm you are a signatory, then you might need to disclose that she is a sidnatory to your business account for ease of accounting etc. This is very important, I will also advise you add your name as signatory as this is significant
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:53 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:36 pm
Stuck again at following

Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? (Required)

I am applying ILR with other company than the extention company . I have been dirtector of this company since 2014 but never had my name in Business bank account . My spouse who is dependent on this aplication has the name on this bank account . What are my options shall I ask bank to add my name on account or consent form from my spouse who is also director and dependent applicant on this application .

Thanks
You have to provide a business bank statement or letter from bank that you (director) is a signatory on the business bank account. You have to be a signatory on the business account. This is a mandatory document.

Tier 1 guidance page 29:

“(iii) a business bank statement from a UK account which shows business transactions or a letter from the UK bank in question on its headed paper, confirming that the company or partnership has a bank account, that you are a signatory of that account, and that the company or partnership uses that account for the purposes of their business”
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:22 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:53 pm
tier1in2014 wrote:
Stuck again at following

Thanks
You have to provide a business bank statement or letter from bank that you (director) is a signatory on the business bank account. You have to be a signatory on the business account. This is a mandatory document.

Tier 1 guidance page 29:

“(iii) a business bank statement from a UK account which shows business transactions or a letter from the UK bank in question on its headed paper, confirming that the company or partnership has a bank account, that you are a signatory of that account, and that the company or partnership uses that account for the purposes of their business”
Thanks for reply . I have just called the bank and sent them request to add main applicant as a signatory on that account . It will take 7 working days . I will be submiting 3 or months of business account . Shall still get a letter from bank or just the statementns will be suficent.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:47 pm

It’s either of the two
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:27 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:22 pm
tier11417 wrote:
tier1in2014 wrote:
Stuck again at following

Thanks

Tier 1 guidance page 29:

Thanks for reply . I have just called the bank and sent them request to add main applicant as a signatory on that account . It will take 7 working days . I will be submiting 3 or months of business account . Shall still get a letter from bank or just the statementns will be suficent.
Any one month statement or bank letter confirming your a signatory. You will either have to wait for a new statement (i do not know what date it generates) lets say your statement generates on 23rd feb and you can get bank letter faster. Ill go with bank letter then. I wont send an old statement where I was not a signatory. Only statements after you will be officially declared signatory on the account.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:44 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:27 pm
tier1in2014 wrote:
tier11417 wrote:
tier1in2014 wrote:
Stuck again at following

Thanks

Tier 1 guidance page 29:

Any one month statement or bank letter confirming your a signatory. You will either have to wait for a new statement (i do not know what date it generates) lets say your statement generates on 23rd feb and you can get bank letter faster. Ill go with bank letter then. I wont send an old statement where I was not a signatory. Only statements after you will be officially declared signatory on the account.
On our Monthly statements it does not show any directors name . It only shows the name of the company . But still as you said I will get the letter also from bank .

Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Bank letter will be great
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:01 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:44 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:27 pm
tier1in2014 wrote:
tier11417 wrote:

Tier 1 guidance page 29:

On our Monthly statements it does not show any directors name . It only shows the name of the company . But still as you said I will get the letter also from bank .

Thanks
Business bank statement has the company name on it but you consent for HO verification checks. So if HO checks you should have been a signatory at that point in time. So either a bank statememt AFTER you were a signatory or bank letter is what I meant.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Its all Sorted with bank now got the letter and statements . We just paid the fee today and booked a appointment for 15th march . I will need some help to find out which document need to be uploaded in which section . Please correct me if I am wrong . Thanks

Other -???????????????

Residence in the UK -Council tax, Utility Bills, Mortgage papers Etc

Finances - Personal bank statements

Proof of Business- CAR , CT600 , Bank Letter , Business Statements ,Business Lease
Agrement copy ,Business Utility Bills,Business rates and some invoices

Life Events- ?????????????

Medical Information- ?????????????????

Sponsors / Employment- Directors Wage Slips , Employee Deatils FPS,PaySlips,Passport

Proof of Identity / Travel History-- Passports, BRP

Educational- UK Master Degree Certifecate Life In uk

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 pm

HI We are going for biomatrics tomorrow .I have uploaded documents . Please if you can advice if we miss any documents . Do we need to take any other documents than passports and brps to appointment . Thanks

List of docs uploded

1) Application Forms
Main applicant application form
2 x Passports
BRP Card
UK Master Degree and Transcript
Life in UK
Dependent’s application form
Passport and BRP Card
Life in UK
English Test Certificate

2) Proof of Business
Annual Accounts for 2017-18
Company Business Account in the UK
HMRC Corporation Tax CT600 printout forms
HMRC Corporation Tax CT601 Copy
Companies House evidence for Directors of the company
Current appointment report
Recent Filing history page
Company Register Information
Certificate of incorporation of the company
Business rate and business utility bill copies
Business premises rent invoices
Business bank statement
Business advertising
Trade Invoices

3) Job Creation
Real Time-Full Payment Submissions (Monthly)
Employee Pay slips (wages slips)
Employees passport Copies

4) Supporting document
Personal Lloyds Bank Statements
Council tax copy
Home utility bills
Home Mortgage Statement
Driving Licences
Directors Wage Slips
Marriage Certificate

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 pm

looks seems ok your documents but some extra documents not needed like invoices you are going for ILR NOT EXTension, during extension that invoices needed but now not required.
P11 P32 P60 Missing.

Are you going to Superfast services?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:08 pm

natsha wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 pm
looks seems ok your documents but some extra documents not needed like invoices you are going for ILR NOT EXTension, during extension that invoices needed but now not required.
P11 P32 P60 Missing.

There is no super priority service for tier 1 ent applying for ILR!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

I Heard they have now Superfast services Tier-1.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Can you please share where you found this info for T1 Superfast services . P60 P11 is not required as long as we have full RTI and Pay Slips correct me if I am wrong .

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:45 pm

natsha wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 pm
P11 P32 P60 Missing.

This is not required

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 pm
HI We are going for biomatrics tomorrow .I have uploaded documents . Please if you can advice if we miss any documents . Do we need to take any other documents than passports and brps to appointment . Thanks

List of docs uploded

1) Application Forms
Main applicant application form
2 x Passports
BRP Card
UK Master Degree and Transcript
Life in UK
Dependent’s application form
Passport and BRP Card
Life in UK
English Test Certificate
consent forms

2) Proof of Business
Annual Accounts for 2017-18 not required
Company Business Account in the UK
HMRC Corporation Tax CT600 printout forms
HMRC Corporation Tax CT601 Copy not required. Better to send CT41G or CT603 if you have
Companies House evidence for Directors of the company not required. CAR is enogh
Current appointment report
Recent Filing history page
Company Register Information CAR is enough
Certificate of incorporation of the company not required
Business rate and business utility bill copiesnot required
Business premises rent invoices not required
Business bank statement
Business advertisingnot required
Trade Invoices not required

3) Job Creation
Real Time-Full Payment Submissions (Monthly)
Employee Pay slips (wages slips)
Employees passport Copies

4) Supporting document I am guessing this is for cohabitation?
Personal Lloyds Bank Statements
Council tax copy
Home utility bills
Home Mortgage Statement
Driving Licences
Directors Wage Slips
Marriage Certificate